Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3294141 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 6:46pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 6:49pm On May 25, 2021
#LUNA #LUNAUSDT #Futures

Given that price broke below the descending channel structure and RSI is oversold, we could see a possible deviation here. We will enter if price successfully reclaims Feb high on the Daily TF which acts as a key S/R level inside the channel.

Note: This is not a signal. If plan works out, we will update with a proper trade setup.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 6:55pm On May 25, 2021
wink
nwele2017:

Ok.
These are the few things you guys are going to need for this tutorial.
1 binance account (to fund your wallet and cash out your profit through P2P)

2 trustwallet account

3 hotbit account ( not necessarily important for those trading with above $75)

The reason you need hotbit account if you are trading with less than $75 is that you can't transfer less than 0.1Bnb from binance to another wallet but you can do that with hotbit (you can even transfer 1$ worth of BnB with hotbit)
So the trick here is after funding your account with binance through P2P , you will buy low value coin like (TRX, Ada, Doge etc) then transfer to hotbit account sell it and buy BnB which you then transfer to trustwallet where we you going to do trade we going to learn in this tutorial with pancake swap.
Note that you can't buy a coin less than $10(#5000)
In binance and also TRX is better to transfer from binance to hotbit because of its low charges about 1TRX per transaction.
Again if you are trading with more than $75 you don't need to follow all these process just buy BnB on binance and send to your trustwallet and wait for further instruction from me.
I will advise you start with at least 75$.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 6:56pm On May 25, 2021
grin
MERCHANDISER:
Today is my first day of being in this thread,I posted a comment this morning stating that I would like to venture into crpto-trading and I need someone that will guide and mentor me.
There is another guy that chatted me up on whatsapp from this thread.
I spoke with him,he said he is a trader with a lot of expertise,he gave me list of apps to download
Binance and trustwallet.

He said he will coach me and help me trade and monitor the chart...
I sent him 25k because he said that's $50 and I need to fund my trustwallet with usdt before I start to trade and that's the price for 2shitcoins.
Since I transferred him the cash(around 10am),he said he hasn't seen alert,I even sent him my debit alert.
He is still insisting that he hasn't received the money.

How can I recall the money?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 6:57pm On May 25, 2021
PeaceIlya:
As a young CryptoCurrency TRADER (kindly note the word, TRADER), be SMART and not GREEDY, 10%-15% is a good PROFIT but if your fundamentals & Due Diligence are good, you can hold for as long as you wish.

For example,
Lets do the maths,

You are a trader you Invested =N=10,000 that's about $10 if you get $11 which is 10% don't be greedy take your profit

In addition, I have been learning and still learning, here are few I learnt

- The success or failure of a Crypto currency depends on your EMOTIONS.

- You are RESPONSIBLE for every trade in the market

- Plan a trade and trade a plan, don't ever follow the CROWD it ends in premium tears.

- Know your entry and exit plan & reason for such trade

- Do not make a decision or trade in the spur of the moment because your sense of judgement is beclouded.

- Impulsive trade are very dangerous.

- Have a limit to the amount you can risk in a trade i.e. avoid risking more than a certain percentage on your capital e.g. if you started out with $100, do not risk more than a certain percentage determined by YOU on a coin.

- Learn as much as you can, ask questions.

- Do not get GREEDY to trade.

- Design a trade system that will trade less often.

- Develop a method for analysing the market e.g if A should happen B should be in profit.

-Develop a money management plan e.g how much you will invest monthly, quarterly and annually.

- if you are not sure of a trade, air on the side of caution.

- Do not deal with exchanges with high fees, shop for the exchange with the lowest fee (Binance). Sign up with my link on my signature, we get free coins and $200

- Traders LOOSE because of lack of DISCIPLINE or IGNORANCE.

- MULTIPLE STREAMS of income is the key to your financial break-through (I shall share this as we proceed)

- The KEY to winning is not in your system or phone, it's in your head.

Finally, the weakest link of any Crypto currency business is the TRADER/ INVESTOR
Copied!
Happy Workers Day!❤️
Mumben this should guide you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 6:59pm On May 25, 2021
SMJay:
This was supposed to be posted yesterday but unfortunately I don't know what happened to either my phone or nairaland.

The journey has been bItter sweet, but will be ungrateful if I don't acknowledge the following:
Ilegendd

Jedisco

Sailor1

Openheaven2019

The above are the named person made the journey easy

The next set of people are as follows in no particular order made it smooth

Puvo- Boss of all bosses, the man that pushed me beyond my limits and said, " it's in you"

OMT- Irumole of cryptocurrency, he was born for this market, many years of experience in NSE, his signals are 90% accurate

Abies2d- Lol! She started out as a newbie in February 2021, but today I call her the Cryptogoddess

Spaco David- My very first lesson on resistant and support & RSI, he taught me, he uses technical analysis for virtually everything namely eating, walking, to board & aligth from a bus, what to wear, just name it. I call him Lord Scapo the master of scalping

Kaytule- This man was born to be a tutor, he has a YouTube channel on everything cryptocurrency, very detailed and concise. He taught me the ABC of crypto, my first purchase and sell off on binance, how to use binance and other exchanges was tutored by him, then he has not gotten his YouTube channel.

Peter Emu- I call him the moonshoot master, has his Telegram & WhatsApp group, everything and anything sh!t coin, he is your plug, he tutored me how to transfer to trust wallet without paying a gas fee (unbelievable). Check him out on YouTube

Morenike- My able and capable PA, if you need all lecture notes audio VN about the above mentioned name people, she has got you covered. Oh! She is a guru in her own right, runs her WhatsApp group too

BtcManagement & Anonymous both of them undergraduate doing exceptionally well with market fundamentals, they both gave me a crash course on market fundamentals & the lingua in crypto

Daniel- I call him Mr Reseacher, you need anything at all in this market, he will get it for you, if you cannot find it, his that good, he made me understand 7 rules of crypto of which 5 became important to me
White paper
The people behind the coin/project
Market cap
Circulating Capital
And the use case of the coin

Nrs Dano- My brother from the North, changing every arewa persons perspective about crypto

Major- My FIRST lesson in future trade was "the Major without no barracks". He said, "FUTURES is rewarding only if you can define the difference between being careful and daring".

Thank you so much.
Thank you too for bringing these guys to teach us. We miss you boss!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 7:06pm On May 25, 2021
Trading Approach Update.

The market is uncertain now. I expect us to go near 35K on Bitcoin and maybe retrace from there. That's the point of contention right now.

If we don't retrace from those levels, then we will be completely Bullish again and fly.

In these uncertain markets, there are 2 types of trading you can take.

1. Spot Buying Scalps for 2-3% daily.
2. Accumulating Quality Coins by looking at their BTC chart and leaving a good room for Stop Loss. Look for a cross against long term trendline resistance and Take Profits at horizontal resistance.

These are the 2 kinds of trades you should be doing in current environment.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2021
Mahj:

Stupid Tribalist, I doubt if you have a brain . Because if you do, you will stop making hasty generalization!
thank u boss.... I saw that too but had to keep looking if sumone will rebuke him for what he said but unfortunately nobody felt concerned.... Imagine if he said stupid igbo people, many wud av trooped here and scatter this thread...

Cowbell521.. With all due respect sir... I know say u na senior man and I respect you but u calling the Yoruba people stupid is uncalled for....

U had an issue with sumone and u quickly insulted a tribe.. This is what igbos on náíràland can't take, they wud have press the report button....

Anyway, we move....

We wey no get reach millionaires for here go get later too....

God bless us all...

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 7:10pm On May 25, 2021
ARK Invest has purchased $19,872,939 worth of #Bitcoin 

The firm and Cathie Wood has put their money where their mouth is and bought the #Bitcoin  dip.

Where are you putting your money?

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2021
Ibime:
ETC and YFI doing me well

Good pumps...

I had set alerts on yfi/betece at 1.0 (the blue arrow which it coincidentally held last week) after riding the last pump.. unfortunately, betece was nuking when my alerts went off... Decided to keep off. Stuff dipped to 0.8 and rebounded... On the 4hr chart (not attached), it seems to be making what looks like a bullflag into the 4hr ema support.. I'd eith bid a bounce, or wait at 1... If it bounces there, targets will be between 1.45-1.6 on betece... Wouldn't be so keen on holding further as last weeks candle wasn't so nice....

On ETC... Finally made a higher high in usd.. obviously I wouldn't enter a coyn that pumped 25% already... 2 things here... If it flips 80, I'd get in and ride to 120... Otherwise, I'd wait to get in at 60...

Of course betece has to be sensible for these to play out

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afroxyz: 7:27pm On May 25, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Trading Approach Update.

The market is uncertain now. I expect us to go near 35K on Bitcoin and maybe retrace from there. That's the point of contention right now.

If we don't retrace from those levels, then we will be completely Bullish again and fly.

In these uncertain markets, there are 2 types of trading you can take.

1. Spot Buying Scalps for 2-3% daily.
2. Accumulating Quality Coins by looking at their BTC chart and leaving a good room for Stop Loss. Look for a cross against long term trendline resistance and Take Profits at horizontal resistance.

These are the 2 kinds of trades you should be doing in current environment.

I subscribe to the second one

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 7:30pm On May 25, 2021
elmoduddah:
Hi guys. Has anyone else experienced this and know what else i can do? I sent some BNB 11 days ago from my Binance Wallet to Trust Wallet and it never landed.

What i think might be the issue: Few minutes after i made the withdrawal, Binance tweeted that they are suspending deposits and withdrawals due to maintenance.
In the bsc scan it shows the transaction was successful but i never received it.

Ive contacted Binance and they confirmed it was successful. Contacted Trust Wallet and submitted a ticket twice now, no response. Has anyone had similar experience? Its quite annoying
Where you able to sort this out? I have similar issue currently
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2021
wDOGE TOKEN AIRDROP
CLAIM 1,000,000 wDOGE

Open on dapp browser

Change network to Smartchain BSC

Claim airdrop
���

https://wdogecoin.net?address=0xB995B552062C9dA6dc4d5820e14cc3D4229A6fb9

$wDOGE Contract Address
0xf40c1F421eE02A550aFDD8712ef34dCe97EeC6f2

LISTING ON PANCAKE SWAP SOON��
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 7:35pm On May 25, 2021
DenreleDave:
thank u boss.... I saw that too but had to keep looking if sumone will rebuke him for what he said but unfortunately nobody felt concerned.... Imagine if he said stupid igbo people, many wud av trooped here and scatter this thread...

Cowbell521.. With all due respect sir... I know say u na senior man and I respect you but u calling the Yoruba people stupid is uncalled for....

U had an issue with sumone and u quickly insulted a tribe.. This is what igbos on náíràland can't take, they wud have press the report button....

Anyway, we move....

We wey no get reach millionaires for here go get later too....

God bless us all...
Honestly, I regret say I made da statement.. I got angry when I see two mentions yabbin me...... But I dey very sorry.... And Yoruba women beautiful Oooo. I dey very sorry

Yoruba na wise people. Otedola, Adeleke, Ogunleshin. all of them na witness

Even as I describe $10k no be D way E be. $10k no be small money naw..... But when Pesin con still dey call me greedy join the heartbreak wey crypto don give me, the thing pain me wella..... But make una no vex. Na anger. That is not who I am..... I dey very humble for real life. And $10k is not like N50k.... Because I no make reach $2,500 per month, so how $10k go con be like N50k for my eye.... All na because of anger. Make una no vex ....

Cc: Mahj, Tolu181

17 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 7:43pm On May 25, 2021
THOSE PEOPLE WHO THINK SHIBA INU WILL TOUCH ONE 1$ -

first of all unlimited supply ! so not possible

second n main point if it has to become 1$ SHIBA HAS TO GIVE RETURNS 80,75900% returns
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 25, 2021
Hope all is well with ilegendd. Personally Watching everything from sideline. With some coins in the market. Checking daily.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 7:52pm On May 25, 2021
Cowbell521:

Honestly, I regret say I made da statement.. I got angry when I see two mentions yabbin me...... But I dey very sorry.... And Yoruba women beautiful Oooo. I dey very sorry

Even as I describe $10k no be D way E be. $10k no be small money naw..... But when Pesin con still dey call me greedy join the heartbreak wey crypto don give me, the thing pain me wella..... But make una no vex. Na anger. That is not who I am..... I dey very humble for real life. And $10k is not like N50k.... Because I no make reach $2,500 per month, so how $10k go con be like N50k for my eye.... All na because of anger. Make una no vex ....

You were GREEDY, simple and short! You were thinking you could flip $10k to $20k. In this market, we advise you invest what you can afford to loose.

Lessons to newbies: Nobody on this thread give a rat tag if you loose money, see this place like a Idumota, Upper Iweka, Sambo Gari or Gwagalada market. No time for kalo kalo, or Ajo contribution

Learn from other people's experience and don't make such mistake.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mumben(f): 7:55pm On May 25, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Mumben this should guide you
tnx
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ugaboy: 7:55pm On May 25, 2021
Oyindamolah:
THOSE PEOPLE WHO THINK SHIBA INU WILL TOUCH ONE 1$ -

first of all unlimited supply ! so not possible

second n main point if it has to become 1$ SHIBA HAS TO GIVE RETURNS 80,75900% returns
Shiba will hit $1 but not this year...but it is advisable to hold it...

... because, it is beginning to gain community awareness.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mumben(f): 7:57pm On May 25, 2021
jedisco:

That's not how crypt0 works... You're much more likely to make a loss than profit if you approach it that way...
Day trading requires time, skill nd lots of oda things....
I remember advising some people earlier on this thread against day trading.... Most lost hugely and disappeared....

Before you start day trading in this market, it's advisable to have traded it for at least 2 years.
It's much easier to approach things from a higher time frame... You end up making and keeping more than most daytrading...

Also, crypt0 is best done as a passive investment with very clear targets of when and how you want to take profits
thanks, I appreciate

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 7:58pm On May 25, 2021
Ugaboy:

What would the market cap be at $1.

Personally I hate dog, cat and meme coins

I'd trade them for a short while for profits but that's it

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 7:58pm On May 25, 2021
Ugaboy:

Post screenshot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ugaboy: 8:01pm On May 25, 2021
Oyindamolah:
You were GREEDY, simple and short! You were thinking you could flip $10k to $20k. In this market, we advise you invest what you can afford to loose.

Lessons to newbies: Nobody on this thread give a rat tag if you loose money, see this place like a Idumota, Upper Iweka, Sambo Gari or Gwagalada market. No time for kalo kalo, or Ajo contribution

Learn from other people's experience and don't make such mistake.

He probably lack risk management skills...

The thin line between losing and making profit are equal...so, one must be very careful, u can't bag all the money in crypto...cus many have invested or predicted to withdraw at that peak, so when u pump money inside...u are giving future traders leverage and edge to catch out

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:04pm On May 25, 2021
Cannicus:

You can target 5% to 10% or more daily profits on trade(s). That should give you the idea of capital you need to make it worthwhile.

Since you are still a novice, you can also join trade signal groups with verifiable track records. Free or paid.

Till you can begin to analyze the market yourself.

How do you know they are verifiable with track record, have they won an award like channelsTV?
She is a noob, what she need is knowledge for the next one month not jumping to trade signals.
Does she know what signals is?
Does she know what stop loss is?
Does she understands TP is?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:06pm On May 25, 2021
Swagjoe:
Please how much is matic
ask Google
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ugaboy: 8:11pm On May 25, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Post screenshot
I'm commenting base on fundamental Analysis....I've been seeing many talking about it, on social crypto platforms and groups...
It is not a finance advise to invest on it...I'm only waiting to see the rich and affluence to speak positively on it

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:12pm On May 25, 2021
Solid and sound advise.
In addition Mumben, don't get married to any coin, just like you are falling in love with matic, your aim should be profit because that's the reason you here. Weather it goes up or side ways, your aim is the coin should make you money, se fini!
yazga:
I laugh @ the bolded, it actually a business and as such should be treated as one.
Capital
Cost of data
Net profit

Capital $100
Profit $50
Total amount $150
Cost of Data $2
Net profit $148
You can decide to remove your capital ($100) and let your profit ($48) ride along or remove your profit ($48) and let your capital ($100) do the trading

Scalping daily can get you $10 (=N=5,000) if you know how to read RSI (please read about it or use YouTube).

In addition, have a plan or strategy e.g don't spend more than what you have budgeted, money management is key here, if it's $200 you have set out to use or trade on a monthly or weekly basis or 20% of your profit weekly, let it be so don't add anything to it, even if your $200 turns to $50 during the bear season.

Know when to enter and exit the Market e.g during raining season is a good time for the sale of umbrella or raincoat. You know it will be a good time to enter such business but once it dey season, it time to exit the business. You get my drift

Just like every other business, there are ups (abnormal profit) and down (great losses).

Don't be GREEDY $1 is a profit $.50 is a profit you didn't have it before.

Please, read, read, read, study, research and study since you want to be a full time trader.

I don't subscribe to you joining a paid group, there are many WhatsApp groups (check previous pages) you can get free information, even here on this thread the Information therein is premium.

When you start win please don't borrow money to trade or ask your estate or women group/association in church to give you money so you can trade for them or use your chop money, it usually end in premium tears.

Finally, your have to master your EMOTIONS very well because your $200 can turn to $10 in your very own eyes ( and you will be refreshing binance every 5 minutes) and atimes it can be liquidated i.e. wiped out Fooom! Just like any business patience is KEY, in cryptourrency PAYtience actually pays and the key to winning is not in your phone or computer but your HEAD.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:15pm On May 25, 2021
Ugaboy:
I'm commenting base on fundamental Analysis....I've been seeing many talking about it, on social crypto platforms and groups...
It is not a finance advise to invest on it...I'm only waiting to see the rich and affluence to speak positively on it
What's the technical saying?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ugaboy: 8:16pm On May 25, 2021
bigx:

What would the market cap be at $1.

Personally I hate dog, cat and meme coins

I'd trade them for a short while for profits but that's it

Btc and some Alt coins where like ones u just described before they make significant increase.

Don't underestimate any coin... especially the ones that are influence by public figures...

There is profit in waiting �

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afroxyz: 8:18pm On May 25, 2021
Ugaboy:

This ia speculation not fundamental analysis
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ugaboy: 8:18pm On May 25, 2021
Oyindamolah:
What's the technical saying?
hell, horrible, and not attractive.

That why I said it is not a financial advice...

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2021
Cowbell521:

No problem bro.... We move..... God bless

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: BjaySexy(m), Genius3D(m), Omuka and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.