Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3275533 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:21pm On May 25, 2021
Ibime:
ETC and YFI doing me well

Closed my positions for today at 5% profit.

Have set orders a bit lower than my previous orders for a retest of $32-$35k.

BeeTeeCee struggling at that $38k mark.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 12:01am On May 26, 2021
Imagine if an event like this happens

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:32am On May 26, 2021
Ibime:

Is there a minting chart we can track (not marketcap) for stable coins?

Nope... None i know of
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 12:44am On May 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Imagine if an event like this happens

Humans are so predictable it's boring.

This was the source of panic a year ago

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by feminineA: 3:50am On May 26, 2021
yazga:
Yes, what app is this?
It's etherscan. Here are the screenshot

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by feminineA: 3:52am On May 26, 2021
bigx:

Uniswap.

You would need ethereum for gas fees.

Pls can you explain further?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmoduddah: 4:46am On May 26, 2021
GreatManBee:

Where you able to sort this out? I have similar issue currently
No. I’ve let it go
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stinjoe(m): 5:41am On May 26, 2021
Ethereum Classic does it for me.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 5:45am On May 26, 2021
nna777:

One more week to go. Let's see how this weekend pans out. fingers crossed.

If Btc breaks above 42k by Friday, then it's a possibility that market has bottomed based on the facts that we are not seeing unusual pumps (shorters and leveragers have been sidelined observing), accumulation is taking place leading to gradual uptick in price and it has held above 37k support.

I don enter Btc & matic this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jeeryblast1: 6:01am On May 26, 2021
Telegram group for sale 4,600 worldwide group members.
I also grow telegram groups for people.
Contact me for any number of group members you want. Members from any Specific country or mixtures of different countries available.
Contact me on telegram @jakecoins
*ACTIVE MEMBERS
*NO ROBOT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:09am On May 26, 2021
Matic should have been the best dip to buy if only I had money when it dipped to 0.9 but lack of money can make one miss wonderful opportunities.... So painful.. cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 6:19am On May 26, 2021
NgHotGirls:
Be liquid
Cash is King
Good morning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 6:28am On May 26, 2021
DenreleDave:
Matic should have been the best dip to buy if only I had money when it dipped to 0.9 but lack of money can make one miss wonderful opportunities.... So painful.. cry cry cry cry cry

Cross Margin

Not financial advise at all at all because you need steel balls to put your portfolio at risk grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by desmondDessi(m): 6:50am On May 26, 2021
YoungDaNaval:
Greetings house. Is it possible for one to transfer coins from a different wallet to binance?
Yes it is
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 7:08am On May 26, 2021
bigx:

Cross Margin

Not financial advise at all at all because you need steel balls to put your portfolio at risk grin
Cross Margin
Futures and the other one are not for the faint hearted

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ykgold29(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2021
Abies2d:
Through Binance Via P2P

Morning ma'am,
Pls can u add me to the crypto group?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 7:13am On May 26, 2021
SteveOfu:
This made me remember $SKY pump by WSB 550, went to 50, aye o!! I remember I was a group member of WSB from reddit, they had announced the date and time and usually send reminders. I had to off and on my phone 6 times, I uninstalled & install the binance app 3 times thinking it was a technical glitch.
I checked the Telegram channel see testimony by the admin that they gained 8000% profit but mine was from 550 to 50, they even showed the video of how it was pumped, the green candle stick long pass third mainland bridge but am at a loss of over 500. More like aja sa ere owo Jo nó.

Omo! Mo wa fi ara bale (I come gentle and meek like a lamb) even if I enter bank, I dey check everything wey I fill, ensure it the right, amount, the correct date and right slip I have, always asking to be double sure the date is correct. I don't even argue again at viewing center, I went as far as joining the church choir, if them dey sing, I dey cry, people feel I am feeling the song or the song is ministering to me, but they don't know the crying is actually the money I lost to WSB pump. When it time to pray for the devil to die, come see cabashing for WSB, WSB wa sho ku (WSB you will die prematurely), Wa sun e ku e (WSB, they will cry for you), Oni ri alanu (You will never see a helper) owo to je mi, emi e a fe bo.

It's wasn't a funny experience, but I look back now and laugh at myself.
TKO was hyped & pumped by WSB, where is it today? I remember I warned about it on this thread.

LESSONS
1. Once a coin is to be listed, find out the exchange it's has been trading on
2. Check the technical analysis on those exchanges
3. If it's more than one exchange e.g Mx pro, Kucoin, gate.io, chances are they will dump on you because those people on the other exchanges are heavy bag holders
grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:19am On May 26, 2021
desmondDessi:

Yes it is
Thanks boss. Finally found it but the charge mad sha cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2021
NgHotGirls:
Cross Margin
Futures and the other one are not for the faint hearted

I wont touch futures but I use cross and Isolated all the time especially on coins that I feel have bottomed with good risk management.

I never borrow all they have to offer and always have fiat on standby in case the worst happens.

Had 2 margin calls at the start but that's it, didnt get any this weekend and the market was bloody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 7:20am On May 26, 2021
Jerry59:
Dumped 80% of the $MATIC at $1.50 resistance and waiting for another pullback cool

Still leaving my doge for more movement
are you still waiting for pull back grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:24am On May 26, 2021
SteveOfu:
This made me remember $SKY pump by WSB 550, went to 50, aye o!! I remember I was a group member of WSB from reddit, they had announced the date and time and usually send reminders. I had to off and on my phone 6 times, I uninstalled & install the binance app 3 times thinking it was a technical glitch.
I checked the Telegram channel see testimony by the admin that they gained 8000% profit but mine was from 550 to 50, they even showed the video of how it was pumped, the green candle stick long pass third mainland bridge but am at a loss of over 500. More like aja sa ere owo Jo nó.

Omo! Mo wa fi ara bale (I come gentle and meek like a lamb) even if I enter bank, I dey check everything wey I fill, ensure it the right, amount, the correct date and right slip I have, always asking to be double sure the date is correct. I don't even argue again at viewing center, I went as far as joining the church choir, if them dey sing, I dey cry, people feel I am feeling the song or the song is ministering to me, but they don't know the crying is actually the money I lost to WSB pump. When it time to pray for the devil to die, come see cabashing for WSB, WSB wa sho ku (WSB you will die prematurely), Wa sun e ku e (WSB, they will cry for you), Oni ri alanu (You will never see a helper) owo to je mi, emi e a fe bo.

It's wasn't a funny experience, but I look back now and laugh at myself.
TKO was hyped & pumped by WSB, where is it today? I remember I warned about it on this thread.

LESSONS
1. Once a coin is to be listed, find out the exchange it's has been trading on
2. Check the technical analysis on those exchanges
3. If it's more than one exchange e.g Mx pro, Kucoin, gate.io, chances are they will dump on you because those people on the other exchanges are heavy bag holders
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 7:24am On May 26, 2021
Tolu181:

You never know with this market Biden might announce he hates crypto grin

He still has 20% though

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 7:25am On May 26, 2021
bigx:

I wont touch futures but I use cross and Isolated all the time especially on coins that I feel have bottomed with good risk management.

I never borrow all they have to offer and always have fiat on standby in case the worst happens.

Had 2 margin calls at the start but that's it, didnt get any this weekend and the market was bloody
grin why won't you touch futures? You have a very strong mind.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 7:26am On May 26, 2021
bigx:

He still has 20% though
With IRS accepting $10k in cryptourrency, forget it! He has accepted it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 7:28am On May 26, 2021
bigx:

He still has 20% though
he should say it in October
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2021
NgHotGirls:
grin why won't you touch futures? You have a very strong mind.

Lol I don't understand it.
My $1 can't touch what I don't understand.

I'm a business person I always use loans to leverage and get better returns from good business deals so I understand that but futures?
What sorcery?

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Galacious1: 7:33am On May 26, 2021
bigx:

Cross Margin

you get?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yerilistik: 7:34am On May 26, 2021
Tolu181:

Guy you wicked ooo grin grin

Me sef dumped mine at 1.89

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:34am On May 26, 2021
bigx:

Cross Margin

Nah...

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (3634) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: BriteWay and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.