Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285807 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Guys I think now is a good time to get beetcee. No?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niqqaclaimz(m): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
To my fellow Swing traders waiting for a good dip grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AnthonyAk(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
can't find this on binance

Doge is on binance, tel is on kucoin, kin is on mercatox

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mykelslim: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
niqqaclaimz:
To my fellow Swing traders waiting for a good dip grin grin

Which coin? Let’s dive in grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by agadapromise98(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
nittly:
check very well it's 0.005 upward not 0.0005 there is different between the two digits I wrote
yes I have 0.006
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kekilika: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
The other day I bought the d.oge qoin after the thunderstorm. I got it cheap sha. And I picture a scenario in my head about the psychology of the trade that will likely occur.
Because of this I had to buy d.oge cos of the following people in the market

A - those with the heavy bags who would not sell unless it gets to the exact amount they bought - these people will keep sustaining the price up by not releasing their qoins
B - those with the heavy bags who would cut their loss with any slightest increase (i.e decrease to the bags they are holding). They are the destabilizer of price.
C. The whales - the PnD Team. The chameleon buying and selling at their own price to cause the bullis.h
D. People like me that bought and are ready to ride with the rising tide. The decided buyer who is gaining from the whales antics.
E. The expected new bag owner. Those with no proper knowledge and only buy a trending qoin at the moment or those who jumped in and couldn't jump out before the PnD

And it played out. After a 50% I exited.

This is the story I told myself and I hope I am never wrong about cos if e cast, all this write no go save me for seeing fire and putting my hand.

Please note, I might wrong with the above information. I am just 5 weeks old investor in the qoin trading world. It have been exciting and frightening these past weeks. But in all, I have learnt patience - the ability to hodl and also Greed management - in this world 2% is something. Learn how to go in, when to wait and when to opt out of all session

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadsty23(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
Is musk high or what? He's about to shit on us again... Anyways I've acquired some Doge coins let's see how it goes

sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Comeandcollect:
Epp me oooo, does anyone know when Ripple will rise, I bought at N320 for N250k worth.

The bag is so heavy cry
Any buyer here oooo
relax. I bought at 300 , and 350. I believe it will favour us soon. Patience is key

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mykelslim: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
I see the king of Alts (eth) doing big things this year. Is it advisable to invest huge on It for a long time.

Bosses help?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Readre:
I hope tron increase in price i bought 16.87 now na 16.23
i dont kwow whats wrong with tron & ripple this days. i bought $200 worth just few minuits after d idiots started dropping. well i also got my eyes on alpha and Algo they seem to be doing well.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
I've been noticing bullish buying on xrp that's being surpressed... I think this stuff breaks out quicker than we think... 0.5 shouldn't be a bad target... Added a lil here....just a lil oooo for a quick scalp

Looking at the big picture, eith rejected from 1700 and betece from 38k... As far as eith doesn't dip below 1400 (which I don't expect) then altys would run... Most have broken out and holding structure so far...

If eith closes below 1400, then alts would crumble
No need to rush in... it's worth waiting for the dip 2 finish

I'd reply mentions later in the day...a bit busy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Rilwayne001:
Hi guys, please I tried depositing 10k on binance, my debited me already and the naira value is still PROCESSING on binance, please what can I do?
buy usdt n stop disturbing your self
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kekilika: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
bradwilli:
relax. I bought at 300 , and 350. I believe it will favour us soon. Patience is key
I bought early hours of today. I am expecting you to sell. As you drop your baggage, me that bought at a lower price will meet you at your bus stop and we both drop it for intending buyers. Ciao

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HoluGraze: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bossess
Please can I buy tether (usdt) and keep for a short while?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mykel2yc(m): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ripple has started to rise again, please it should continue grin
200 embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Comeandcollect:
Epp me oooo, does anyone know when Ripple will rise, I bought at N320 for N250k worth.

The bag is so heavy cry
Any buyer here oooo
omo I lost 70usd today only
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
Still trying to understand how to Identify what coin will rise or fall

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
bradwilli:
205 @ the moment

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
Still trying to understand how to Identify what coin will rise or fall
Lol! Welcome to the world of Crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
kekilika:

I bought early hours of today. I am expecting you to sell. As you drop your baggage, me that bought at a lower price will meet you at your bus stop and we both drop it for intending buyers. Ciao
Lol. I may keep hodling.I am trying to practice patience for long term hodl
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
yazga:
205 @ the moment
Yes I can see it, it may get even better

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mykel2yc(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
yazga:
205 @ the moment
@215

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cuteesthy(f): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
pls does binance charge some fees when trading using the limit or market limit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
yazga:
205 @ the moment
217 @ tye moment
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
still waiting 4 signal on the coin to dive into this night
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by netsurfer01(m): 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
cuteesthy:
pls does binance charge some fees when trading using the limit or market limit
Yes, but they charge in BNB. Go to your trade history and you'll find the fees they charged there.

Those fees are how they make money.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by netsurfer01(m): 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kealmin:
still waiting 4 signal on the coin to dive into this night
I'm also waiting. XRP is shooting up now, I lost some cash on DOGE today. sad

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
XRP likely to fall maybe to 200 or 198 before morning once it does dive into it because itz going to shoot up again b4 6am
netsurfer01:

I'm also waiting. XRP is shooting up now, I lost some cash on DOGE today. sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by netsurfer01(m): 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kealmin:
XRP likely to fall maybe to 200 or 198 before morning once it does dive into it because itz going to shoot up again b4 6am
You guys trade in Naira? What is the equivalent of 200 or 198 in USDT?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cuteesthy(f): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
netsurfer01:

Yes, but they charge in BNB. Go to your trade history and you'll find the fees they charged there.

Those fees are how they make money.
pls can u send a screenshot of where to find the trade history, dats wht i have been searching for
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by netsurfer01(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
cuteesthy:
pls can u send a screenshot of where to find the trade history, dats wht i have been searching for
Go to the trades tab and click on the icon you see on the screenshot below. On the new page, swipe to the "Trade History" tab.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.