Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3355650 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raptureminded(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hi can anyone tell me more on LITECOIN I just bought the coin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Raptureminded:
Hi can anyone tell me more on LITECOIN I just bought the coin

Its after you've bought the coin that you want to do your research. Lol

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by agadapromise98(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
nittly:
yeah there is minimum for it. the minimum is 0.005 upward same for btc
but I have more than this and is still showing it did not me the minimum amount
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Readre(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
I hope tron increase in price i bought 16.87 now na 16.23
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raptureminded(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
sKeetz:

Its after you've bought the coin that you want to do your research. Lol
please help me out... lolzzzz... I gamble ni... it increase by 8% yesterday now it reduced to about -2%.... so I bought at low rate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Comeandcollect: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Epp me oooo, does anyone know when Ripple will rise, I bought at N320 for N250k worth.

The bag is so heavy cry
Any buyer here oooo

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
Comeandcollect:
Epp me oooo, does anyone know when Ripple will rise, I bought at N320 for N250k worth.

The bag is so heavy cry
Any buyer here oooo
it will but not now and with the SEC case and China holiday coming you will hld the bag for very long time

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narit: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
gamaliel9:
Stop buying with cards pls..you pay hidden charges.....just transfer, its 150naira or 300naira chikena depending on which you use..Bundle or Luno

In other things...it is evident that in the past two years, if you have invested in cryptos, your account has a huge green now. So why not put your money in solid cryptos and leave for two years.. money you do not need now. In two years time..you will be amazed.

Furthermore house... which DeFi qoin has more probability of being adopted by institutions? ADA, SUSHI? UNISWAP, ALGO,? ETC
I doubt any of the listed above can!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Indehouse(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Please Bossman,how does Chinese holiday affect coins?and which coin is advisable to buy now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Indehouse(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
[Please Bossman,how does Chinese holiday affect coins?and which coin is advisable to buy nowquote author=LauraClasikVibe post=98737432]it will but not now and with the SEC case and China holiday coming you will hld the bag for very long time[/quote]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Please guys I have input every passwords I can think of on this binancce account and I'mstill unable to create account. I need example of passwords with uppercase letters. Abeg

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Comeandcollect:

The bag is so heavy cry
Any buyer here oooo
okay nah
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Damn, they need BVN and NIM. I don't remember my BVN and don't have NIM. damn. Do you know any legit seller?

GUYS I NEED HELP.

So I just got my BVN and I'm trying to buy from Lyno. Has any body used the flutterwave option? They showed me an account number to transfer money to. What does that mean? What happens when I transfer to it? I don't even have account with flutterwave, how does it work?

I couldn't use the credit card option because they sent me OTP which I never receive.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
agadapromise98:
but I have more than this and is still showing it did not me the minimum amount
check very well it's 0.005 upward not 0.0005 there is different between the two digits I wrote
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by UchihaItachi(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
R2bees:
Please guys I have input every passwords I can think of on this binancce account and I'mstill unable to create account. I need example of passwords with uppercase letters. Abeg

R2bees
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
R2bees:
It mean your first letter in password must be "capital letter" for it to be accepted one without any stress put symbols like "&$@!?"

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeSepiero(m): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
R2bees:

How will you trade if you can't create a secure password?

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by REUBEN010(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
R2bees:

Using your moniker as an example, you can use R2-bees. This captures all characters requested.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oluplus(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Glad to be here. A newbie. Following the thread very closely.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mumben(f): 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
R2bees:

Upper case means capital letter.ur password must contain at least one capital letter and one number eg Fantastic8. If they refuse to approve it, u can do smtin like this Fantastic8@@

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
REUBEN010:

Using your moniker as an example, you can use R2-bees. This captures all characters requested.
Thanks bro.. My mind skipped, I thought they meant ^^ as uppercase lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
DeSepiero:

How will you trade if you can't create a secure password?
Mr Guru relax, I have traded on Roqqu. I asked a simple question.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
nittly:
It mean your first letter in password must be "capital letter" for it to be accepted one without any stress put symbols like "&$@!?"
I swear I did something like this. Guess I will have to try again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeSepiero(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
R2bees:
Mr Guru relax, I have traded on Roqqu. I asked a simple question.

Lol - I also asked a simple question.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Seem everything is crashing down

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Comeandcollect:

The bag is so heavy cry
Any buyer here oooo
250 U hammer b that grin grin test a deep water with a long stick dnt plunge in.
Rip is a koin that is standing on 1 leg...fast & pray that d judge will b drunk & gives Riple favourable judgement.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

GUYS I NEED HELP.

So I just got my BVN and I'm trying to buy from Lyno. Has any body used the flutterwave option? They showed me an account number to transfer money to. What does that mean? What happens when I transfer to it? I don't even have account with flutterwave, how does it work?

I couldn't use the credit card option because they sent me OTP which I never receive.

You don't need to have a flutter wave account just transfer from your account to that rubies bank account you see there through your bank app. But make sure your account name is the same with your name on luhno so that there will be correlation...it will reflect on your naira wallet on luhno once the Transfer is made...good luck
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dake40(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Comeandcollect:

The bag is so heavy cry
Any buyer here oooo

I bought 920k @350.

Counting my loss. Will hodl. Hopefully it does come back before December.

Came across this thread so late

Lesson learned

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kay005:

You don't need to have a flutter wave account just transfer from your account to that rubies bank account you see there through your bank app. But make sure your account name is the same with your name on luhno so that there will be correlation...it will reflect on your naira wallet on luhno once the Transfer is made...good luck

Thanks. I just did a 15k test transfer. IT worked. Now just waiting to see if I can time ETH perfectly. Any tip will be helpful.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
LOLOL I can't even send cryto to trading platforms until 24hrs. Omo, security too much for this thing.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kekilika: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Every qoin has its moments...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
DeSepiero:

Lol - I also asked a simple question.
The question pained me, so it wasn't a simple . Na harsh question

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Uniqueaccountant(m), twosquare(m), Dundalk(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.