Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285524 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Jedisco focused on more serious things. He is probably the scammer looking for who to scam.

Another possibility...... Let's give him a chance though

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 5:07pm On May 28, 2021
Always do this

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by janga(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2021
janga:
for swing trader $chz entry 0.28990 and tp 0.344 leverage 10x moving sideway in a rising wedge

$Chz with entry 0.28990 already on 78% in lessthan 24hrs, mostly i will have like 5-10 open position in future trading

$Chz with entry 0.28990 already on 78% in lessthan 24hrs, mostly i will have like 5-10 open position in future trading

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pleasant01: 5:11pm On May 28, 2021
jedisco:

Another possibility...... Let's give him a chance though
thank you sir...... pls it is Even a little amount I want to buy.. please sir help me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CodeBlooded: 5:17pm On May 28, 2021
What do y’all think about Venus- XVS.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ronin1: 5:33pm On May 28, 2021
What's this new craze of people charging extra ₦100 on P2P trades? People can't just be content without looking for ways to extort?

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pleasant01: 5:42pm On May 28, 2021
Kellyemmss:

How much you will to buy?
like 38,000 naira worth
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 5:43pm On May 28, 2021
Why is it that when bitcoooon dip other coin follow suit.. is it that the liquidity of other coin are been channel to power beeteecee?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:58pm On May 28, 2021
Yankee101:
Jamie Dimon, the CEO of the largest U.S. bank, said Thursday that he has personal concerns with cryptocurrency, but will not steer JPMorgan Chase (JPM) away from offering crypto-related financial services.

In congressional testimony to the U.S. House Financial Services Committee, Dimon was asked about his thoughts on bitcoin and other digital assets.

"My own personal advice to people is: stay away from it. That does not mean the clients don't want it,” Dimon said. “This goes back to how you have to run a business. I don't smoke marijuana but if you make it nationally legal, I'm not going to stop our people from banking it."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jp-morgans-jamie-dimon-buyer-beware-on-cryptocurrencies-200700048.html

Jamie Dimon, the CEO of the largest U.S. bank, what makes you think this guy will be cool with the technology that will put him out of job.
Aside the ones that understands the revolution taking place, and standing against it. These big shots don’t understand cryptocurrency, they may argue it, and fight it, and even spit on it due to the blockage of perception. This isn’t gambling nor betting we talking about. We talking “blockchain which is the future we’ve long awaited.” Cryptocurrency hinges on blockchain, and it isn’t going to be over. In short, it’s a megatrend that is an unstoppable force — they’re so powerful that they persist no matter what.
The government… the media… the Wall Street… are not attacking cryptocurrency, oga, it’s the blockchain that’s their problem because it would allow transparency, and revolutionize Energy, E-commerce, Electric vehicles, Health care, Voting, Identity theft, and many huge more.
It’s like when a dog is being infested by a deadly disease and it begins by a symptom. Cryptocurrency is a symptom of blockchain (that’s the best way I can put it for now).

Yes, we trading cryptocurrency and all, that’s just a fraction of the revolution of blockchain. Wake up Nairalanders , the blockchain is a “bigger revolution than the Internet itself.” Fully unlocked by the wave of COVID-19 that rocked the world, that event accelerated the use and demand for blockchain.

Now, according to Forbes, blockchain will usher in the fourth industrial revolution. You talking about American senate, while we’re talking about global revolution. Blockchain is the next great transformational technology platform. Cryptocurrency just happens to spike from it first. And that’s because of mans love for the Luba.
The blockchain is riding on a tsunami We’ve accessed the era of speed where you see all those technologies you’ve seen in movies in the past become a reality.

Guys, here’s another strong financial advise: No go dey tink sey altcoins na digital currencies o. Thereby looking for high and low, and one that will make you a trillionaire in two seconds. Rather, This could be the costliest mistake wey you go commit o. Think of them as revolutionary new software programs. For instance, Ripple is a software replacing MoneyGram and Western Union, processes transactions with 4 secs, and a tiny bit of charge, here’s another one, Dentacoin ( DCN ) is a blockchain solution for the global dental industry. It is developing a new dental ecosystem. Buying Alt coins is ownership stakes in the most valuable revolutionary technology ever created. So, stop buying shitcoins.

Invest into alt coins so that those cryptocurrencies that poses as currency, when they fail or are sifted by advancement you are already invested into blockchain software.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2021
Weekend red has started abi?

BeeTeee repeatedly being rejected at 200 daily EMA. It's treating it as resistance.

Not good sign going into weekend where volume dips and liquidity is low. And it be like say na 3 day weekend because Monday na Bank holiday

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 6:40pm On May 28, 2021
Ibime:
Weekend red has started abi?

BeeTeee repeatedly being rejected at 200 daily EMA. It's treating it as resistance.

Not good sign going into weekend where volume dips and liquidity is low. And it be like say na 3 day weekend because Monday na Bank holiday

I was about typing this. It's memorial day. So it's a public holiday. So entry might shift from Sunday to Monday but we keep observing. Placing my bid @25k for btc

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2021
nna777:

I was about typing this. It's remembrance day. So it's a public holiday. So entry might shift from Sunday to Monday but we keep observing. Placing my bid @25k for btc

That's right. And also holiday in Europe, at least UK.

You won't believe where I set my buy orders. I set it at January price levels because if BeeTee crash 30, there is no support levels till 20.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 6:47pm On May 28, 2021
Ibime:

That's right. And also holiday in Europe, at least UK.

You won't believe where I set my buy orders. I set it at January price levels because if BeeTee crash 30, there is no support levels till 20.

You're right oo. Let's see what price Btc will be by Sunday. I will make adjustment.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TotoNaRubber: 7:02pm On May 28, 2021
It's because the cryptocurencies are only decentralised by word of mouth. All the cryptos are built on BTC, the mathematical network causing upward and downward movement on BTC is imitated by every other cryptocurrency's own mathematical network, the builders of these cryptos don't know the exact mathematical algorithm Bitcoin works on so all they do is imitate it and upgrade from time to time.

Bitcoin operates on 1:M relationship, with that it is difficult for it to even get to $100k cos new alts emerge everyday and the more demand the more expensive a crypto gets.

A typical example; if you have 3 toto in front of you. You chook prick inside Toto1, you put finger inside Toto2, you put tongue inside Toto3. All of them gets excited and you tell your friends about it and they all come for a taste of it, that is crypto right there. Now replace yourself with BTC, Toto1 as ETH, Toto2 as YFI, Toto3 as BNB, yours friends as buyers.

Hope you get it now.

htdot:
Why is it that when bitcoooon dip other coin follow suit.. is it that the liquidity of other coin are been channel to power beeteecee?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kellyemmss: 7:06pm On May 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 7:22pm On May 28, 2021
Ronin1:
What's this new craze of people charging extra ₦100 on P2P trades? People can't just be content without looking for ways to extort?

Alot of Nigerians drive pleasure in exploiting thier fellow brothers/sisters while cursing the elites for same treatment. If not, I see no reason why a person will even be selling digital dollar at almost #500 naira while physical can be gotten for 470-480.

If I had excess BUSD I would have continually crashed thier rates cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2021
Elsueno:

Alot of Nigerians drive pleasure in exploiting thier fellow brothers/sisters while cursing the elites for same treatment. If not, I see no reason why a person will even be selling digital dollar at almost #500 naira while physical can be gotten for 470-480.

Theyd just buy from you and resell grin

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 7:56pm On May 28, 2021
bigx:

Theyd just buy from you and resell grin

Bwahaha, I was almost jailed for something similar a while back though it has nothing to do with crypto. These big business people are purely evil & organised in thier market unions. First is to buy it off u & try to drown u, when dat fails, they will then frame u "buying stolen stuff.....The last straw is to off u grin . am seriously, they will literally have u killed cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by desmondDessi(m): 7:58pm On May 28, 2021
Elsueno:

How can you use BUSD to Crash their rates
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 7:58pm On May 28, 2021
Whales already buying the dip

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thyes: 7:59pm On May 28, 2021
Ronin1:
Binance issued a warning recently about this

Avoid such person,do not patronize him

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by walcolm(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2021
that's the best thing...if i see anyone who says they're going to send me cash less bank charges, i just won't patronize them...its insulting for someone to say i have to pay their bank charges as if they are doing me a favor in a free market...some people are just full of it

the more people respect themselves and demand to be treated right, the faster this fooos can be put in their place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by walcolm(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2021
Elsueno:

the truth we dont like to face is that Nigeria is the way it is because of we the people!!!!! it is very easy to point. a finger at politicians while we turn around and do the same or worse to the man standing right beside us. a people get the leaders they deserve

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2021
janga:

With leverage trading, the general advice is that if you feel the need to share your unrealised profits, then perhaps it's time to take profits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2021
htdot:

It's simply because bitc0in controls this market... At least, for now...
Don't foght it... Rather use it to your benefit

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by walcolm(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2021
TotoNaRubber:
It's because the cryptocurencies are only decentralised by word of mouth. All the cryptos are built on BTC, the mathematical network causing upward and downward movement on BTC is imitated by every other cryptocurrency's own mathematical network, the builders of these cryptos don't know the exact mathematical algorithm Bitcoin works on so all they do is imitate it and upgrade from time to time.

Bitcoin operates on 1:M relationship, with that it is difficult for it to even get to $100k cos new alts emerge everyday and the more demand the more expensive a crypto gets.

A typical example; if you have 3 toto in front of you. You chook prick inside Toto1, you put finger inside Toto2, you put tongue inside Toto3. All of them gets excited and you tell your friends about it and they all come for a taste of it, that is crypto right there. Now replace yourself with BTC, Toto1 as ETH, Toto2 as YFI, Toto3 as BNB, yours friends as buyers.

Hope you get it now.

good attempt..however your explanation above is too simplistic it almost bothers on F in fud....the technical reason is a lot more complicated than you explained but the non-techncial summary of the place of Bitcoin is it is the one coin that gives crypto the most credibility because of the complete selflessness of its original creator which is why it continues to act as the benchmark for the cryptoverse which is why whatever affects it automatically spills to other coins

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 8:15pm On May 28, 2021
walcolm:
that's the best thing...if i see anyone who says they're going to send me cash less bank charges, i just won't patronize them...its insulting for someone to say i have to pay their bank charges as if they are doing me a favor in a free market...some people are just full of it

the more people respect themselves and demand to be treated right, the faster this fooos can be put in their place
i detest them. The fools will type authoritatively as if they own your money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2021
Pleasant01:

I have a problem with the bank account I registered on binaz.... I tried using another person's bank account but the account name can't be changed... pls sir can you sell to me... you are an active nairalander so I think I can trust you

The bank account name has to match the binanz account name... You can change the bank account or register a new binaz account
Or are you going to be frequenting nairaland anytime you want to deposit ir withdraw?

Apologies I don't offer that service.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2021
handsomebolanle:

Have you heard about Pi to go mainet by December... and what's your candid opinion on that...

I have always believed that pi stuff is equivalent to scam and just a data harvester...

Like I said a while back, making a crypt0 coin is not difficult, we have thousands of them... So I see no reason why I'd spend my time minting a worthless coyn... Even if it goes mainet, would it be different from the others in the market...

With the way a good have been 'mining' it on their phones for years, it'd likely be another sh*t coyn...
Either way, in this market, there's no hurry... When it gets there, we'd see what it does

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2021
SteveOfu:
Yes, check my signature and sign up.

I have always talked about it from the day I joined this thread but people like derenledave called it a scam.

I have been in crypto since 2017.

Hehe... This man... you're always present when pi is mentioned

You've been in crypt0 since 2017 and you're stuck on a worthless coyn... No wahala... Continuu

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 8:44pm On May 28, 2021
jedisco:

You've been in crypt0 since 2017 and you're stuck on a worthless coyn... No wahala... Continuu
well I understand, but I had the same belief until I tried my hands on phoneum, mined 20k PCs and sold it on probit

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 8:47pm On May 28, 2021
jedisco:

You got this all wrong. Watch out for pi

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: eniolorunfe, ChrisKhing and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.