Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3292494 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnadychuks(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Lol……No hard feelings mate. The game is the game, we have all got to play it. “Don’t hate the player, hate the game” grin
and he replied me again... why are Nigerians so stubborn grin grin
Upon say I even beg o lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 10:51am On May 29, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
Behold, is winter upon us?

Are we in the phase where we buy the dip and keeps getting deeper?

This same scenario happened in 2018. I will advise everyone to tidy his/her positions. Look at the monthly charts we've been having higher highs of green candles. Let's not make greed the order of the day. If you are in it for the tech, then HODL away.

But note this. Most HODLs will likely turn dust... Stay safe everyone i cares for y'all.

Btc inverse chart putting things in perspective.

Zoom out when in doubt..

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On May 29, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Zoom out when in doubt..

Are you saying those who have prospect to HODL till 2022 should exit, I really don't know how the bear market thing work.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 10:57am On May 29, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Zoom out when in doubt..

19k Btc is programmed!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2021
Joke of the decade

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 11:34am On May 29, 2021
mike8804:
Nigerians are naturally greedy, everybody wants buy range. They only complain when they are not benefiting, wished binance can add report button I would basically be reporting the p2p Sellers who add extra 100. Take it as a part time job.

That #100 extra charge is really annoying, sometimes we the citizens will do worse than what our present leaders are doing, we always find one way or the other to milk people.

If na Nigerian person get binance then everyday we for dey pay different charges

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 11:36am On May 29, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
please, can you list some of those shitcoins with pole?
Lol......That I won't touch a shītcoin with a pole is just a figure of speech "Hyperbole". If you are very afraid to use Stick to touch something, will you touch that thing with your naked hand? Absolutely No!! That is what I was trying to refer to. At this very moment, I won't go near shītcoins.

Please, shītcoin (low quality coins) do not have a pole. Don't get me wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 11:38am On May 29, 2021
nnadychuks:
and he replied me again... why are Nigerians so stubborn grin grin
Upon say I even beg o lol
Lol......I guess it is in our blood. if you don't want Nigerians to do something never tell them not to do it grin. In the name of peace, send your code let me help you earn. If you are still interested. grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yohnshogun: 11:39am On May 29, 2021
H2ho:

Post bank details and number ASAP

Then Watch wink
Please do you know how to catch these criminals. I have sent you a mail
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 11:51am On May 29, 2021
Alexjohn2020:
Kai, 200k just like that...na wa o
He get no sympathy, people never learn until experience teach them right. People have been screaming on this thread buy your Coīn on Binance, it is hard to miss it. Even on Binance person still Dey fear not to talk of WhatsApp

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Lol......That I won't touch a shītcoin with a pole is just a figure of speech "Hyperbole". If you are very afraid to use Stick to touch something, will you touch that thing with your naked hand? Absolutely No!! That is what I was trying to refer to. At this very moment, I won't go near shītcoins.

Please, shītcoin (low quality coins) do not have a pole. Don't get me wrong.
I'd just that I'm new in cryto.
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fizyalasdair(m): 12:08pm On May 29, 2021
Anyone interested checkout HODL on Poocoin. Doing a good run

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojialo(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2021
1billion safemooncash for sale 2k WhatsApp or call 090.34540444
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 12:33pm On May 29, 2021
afroxyz:

But can u really tell someone a price he has to sell? Its just like going to the market and telling the stall owner what price he has to sell. The only responsibility you have is finding the best deal for ur self. Like i said u can factor it in as opportunity cost. Security is also another factor to consider. Perhaps he can go to the numerous agents in WhatsApp and telegram selling cheap coins. If you are targeting a gain of say 10k or 100k, whats N100 when you know u can atill add that cost when you want to sell that coin. It is annoying but if you factor in that cost in your trades, it would not make a big deal

You're missing the point. The seller determines the price so he should be the one to factor in the #100 into his selling price.

Whatever I am targeting is not the seller's business and remember what I am targeting is unrealized PNL. It could end in losses too.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 12:35pm On May 29, 2021
Kellyemmss:
Hahaha
Nah! I’d rather hold something valuable grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:44pm On May 29, 2021
MasonKendall:
Joke of the decade

Many have lost the control over their files, and entire financial systems to those scammers. It’s a pawn. It’s not Musk.
In the six months from October 2020 to May 2021, those Elon Musk impersonators have been making a killing. By just creating a Twitter account using Musk’s profile image and name, these scammers have convinced users to send over $2 million in Bitcoin to them

Edited
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tosadex11(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2021
Please i really need help I want know how to ṣet limit, stop loss limit and OCO, and when to use them. Please am begging
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tosadex11(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2021
Please i really need help I want know how to ṣet limit, stop loss limit and OCO, and when to use them. Please am begging
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:57pm On May 29, 2021
Tosadex11:

how to set stop loss and take profit on binance

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi28tL96u7wAhWNRkEAHfr8AN4QFjABegQIDRAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkW7G9Hnru4k&usg=AOvVaw0Kb7n_Z1GCGVEpmhMiiqrK

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi28tL96u7wAhWNRkEAHfr8AN4QwqsBMA16BAgIEAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dd1flXW6N9QY&usg=AOvVaw2Z87PyL6v2C8kUNXFPeMWp

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:58pm On May 29, 2021
Tosadex11:
guy type dis things on YouTube, u will see ur answer dere.... Every easy than reading

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vlyrics: 1:11pm On May 29, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Guy how far na. Hope you don follow dey enjoy as well. Abeg give me update

It has been great so far. Made my first million two weeks ago. Although, we are back to 6 digits not seven. But it is not as easy as it seems. Although I started with 100k

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 29, 2021
nnadychuks:
lols the way dat link just took me to my trust wallet Viam! I de fear o cheesy hope they won’t hack my account

No,I bought since it launched two days back and ever since my trust wallets are still secure.
Besides you ought to have a separate wallet for airdrops.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 29, 2021
�� Solite Aidrop��

➡️2,500,000 SLT

Site Link :
https://solite.me?address=0x4D5c435D9d51cac59a211302DE363139C85426C4

�o To Trust Wallet
�Open Dapps
�Copy The Site Link And Past Trust Wallet Dapps
�Select smart chain Network

✅ Click Claim

Contract Address:
0xD961C12B64644fAa25C0fF4964b4A22Eb556C9Ba
NETWORK - SMART CHAIN

TOKEN NAME - Solite

SYMBOL - SLT

DECIMAL - 0

⭐ Website : https://solite.me
Twitter : https://twitter.com/SoliteToken/
Telegram : https:///Solitetoken
Announcement : https:///Solite_token
Airdrop : https://solite.me?address=0x4D5c435D9d51cac59a211302DE363139C85426C4
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2021
ojialo:
1billion safemooncash for sale 2k WhatsApp or call

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2021
Vlyrics:

It has been great so far. Made my first million two weeks ago. Although, we are back to 6 digits not seven. But it is not as easy as it seems. Although I started with 100k

Bro come and teach us o

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

Many have lost the control over their files, and entire financial systems to those scammers. It’s a pawn. It’s not Musk.
I just look at some shii and laugh on my own.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Innoxxacs: 2:16pm On May 29, 2021
nittly:
Bro, is your username on whatsapp Z*C?
yh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2021
I don't like viewing or visiting this thread anytin coins ate down becox na that time our doom Motivational speaker dey see food to chop

I can't let sumone add to my problems
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OmodavidoX(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

He get no sympathy, people never learn until experience teach them right. People have been screaming on this thread buy your Coīn on Binance, it is hard to miss it. Even on Binance person still Dey fear not to talk of WhatsApp
There are plenty scammers on this thread watching for the next newbie/victim to devour. I remember days back when I asked for help on how to buy btc from Binance p2p. No one replied me on this thread but more than 5 people dm’ed me on WhatsApp that they want to sell. Maybe they thought I am a newbie or Mugu. I just read all their messages and laugh angry grin

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2021
Tolu181:
are you still waiting for pull back grin grin grin grin

Bros.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2021
yerilistik:

Guy you wicked ooo grin grin

Me sef dumped mine at 1.89

It is better to hold fiat the way this market is.

So you can take position when others are crying

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: kaso0(m), okwentency and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.