Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285123 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mnopq: 8:27pm On May 29, 2021
Please house, how can i register with Asian crypto to received fund and is it possible and legit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2021
bigx:

1.517 sir
Which spot are you targeting
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2021
Mfunkynation:

Which spot are you targeting

Not buying again

Just quoting this post

Tolu181:
matic no fit hit 1.50 again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by karkinase(m): 9:06pm On May 29, 2021
I posted this chart 2weeks back where I anticipated Beeteec to fall to 30K.(green line). Beeteec has now formed a lower high and a drop to the second green line is anticipated..(that drop will be swift). Bears are on the driving seat now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by karkinase(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2021
I prefer to long crypto than short. cool

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrayZee: 9:15pm On May 29, 2021
NmasinachiW:

Welcome aboard Ada.
Well, It depends on how you view it. You are neither right nor wrong.
Me personally, I kinda spread my coins.
As the part-time trader that I am, I have a substantial amount of coin in binance I trade margin with (riskier than spot). I also have a larger amount of coin stalked in Luno SA for long term play and finally, I have some amount of coin invested in cryptovesteasy . com . Their monthly ROI help me hedge against losses accrued on unprofitable months and in bear markets (for coins I'm holding ) . I know a few people who make use of hardware wallet, this is like a USB drive that stores a user's private keys securely and safe from hackers. But if lost, stolen, broken or corrupted, or in a way you forget your password, All your coin is gone. Now make your choice.

MODIFIED :
Please and abeg if you pick interest in anything aforementioned above, please make use of my referral link in my signature because even dangote still dey find money. dankie grin
Good day Ma. I'm interested in Cryptovesteasy. How long have you been investing with them?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by suolboy(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2021
Famoosky:
BTCUSDT Update

In our previous analysis, we made emphasis on the need to watch out for either “bullish divergence or actions taken in the accumulation stage of the coin market” before choosing to buy the coin.

Unfortunately, bullish divergence didn’t form on the chart.

That situation gives us reasons to gaze our eye at the accumulation stage of the coin market.

Likewise, it excited and motivated the bears to push for reversal at the resistance level ($40k) of the coin accumulation stage.

We’re glad to see that development resonating with our previous recommendations.

So,what should you do now?

Kindly anticipate either for the :

1. Retest the $30,000 - $32,000 support area or :

2. Touch of the moving average on the monthly chart @ $23,300

Enjoy your day.
Which period of moving average please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iScribb(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2021
condomuser:
Ouch

1. If he got the soft coins in his wallets, and he count it loss due to the dip, it’s no loss, cos it will appreciate in time.
2. If he went accumulating shit coins out of greed, that serves him right.
3. If he entrusted others with the money to buy for him or trade for him, he’s stupid, he needs to lose his brain too.

The bottom line is, a trader nor investor will sound this way, perhaps, he’s one of them greedy newbie who wants to hit 100 trn in 2 seconds.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 29, 2021
cryptoglorious:
Good evening Fellow nairalanders
Can you confirm this assets: chz, burgur and aos. How promising are there?
CHZ is a good one but the market is bearish now, you may want to wait before buying.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:39pm On May 29, 2021
btc just Dy do like man City dis evening cry
Playing with ma feeling, if he wan dip, dip mk I buy alt coin angry

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 11:01pm On May 29, 2021
End of the month approaching, perhaps new money coming in.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2021
HODL!!!!!! we might start seeing some greenys tomorrow....btc now in temporal indecisive state. I guess e don tire to dey over-fluctuate about undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elijah101(m): 1:16am On May 30, 2021
i don loose am already ... and e pain me
iScribb:

Be careful, as google can’t even find this coins. Location unknown. Bscscan says to Double check the Token Contract Address to verify.
So, better don’t lose your trust wallet to 25M scams
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wazari: 1:56am On May 30, 2021
Earn free Dogie with this tg link

https://t(.)me/DogieWorld_AirdropBot?start=r08022228480

P.S. Remove the brackets
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 3:09am On May 30, 2021
fredwill1357:
Because of naira devaluation and to earn interests.
Okay! It's an advise.
You can choose to save your money in $ so as to prevent devaluation. You can sign up with the link on my signature and use the trove wallet to convert to $.

I don't advise you put all your money on crypto. It advisable you use 5% of such money then convert 60% to $ and invest your emergency and dailu expense funds in naira investments.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 4:53am On May 30, 2021
Congratulations to every Chelsea Fan on this thread, what a Miracle season. cool This should cheer you up at this bitcoīn horrible moment grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by boolee(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2021
What is the safest way to withdraw NAIRA from my LUNO account without getting to loss most of my money? Someone should kindly guide me.

Really need the Money urgently.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2021
puregrace:
where is it written that he borrowed to re_buy,what if the $10 is his not borrowed?

It was outside of the trade.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Koyokoyo: 8:23am On May 30, 2021
boolee:
What is the safest way to withdraw NAIRA from my LUNO account without getting to loss most of my money? Someone should kindly guide me.

How much?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by boolee(m): 8:26am On May 30, 2021
Koyokoyo:

How much?
on LUNO 400k naira.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Koyokoyo: 8:27am On May 30, 2021
boolee:
on LUNO 400k naira.

Can you use it to buy btc ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daemperor1(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2021
boolee:

I'm interested, chat me up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Koyokoyo: 8:36am On May 30, 2021
boolee:
on LUNO 400k naira.

I no fit just buy the money make it no dey useful for me and there is no way you can withdraw the money to nigeria bank except you can turn it to btc and sell it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2021
Infogetong:
First let me start my saying that SFS fixed income funds is a product from Sky Bank Financial Services and it's 100% genuine, I have been using it constantly since 2018 when the internet rates was 18% per annum.

What is now introduced is the N1000 referral bonus, which makes it very interesting and worth marketing for extra cash. With this:

Wrong thread

You start saving with as little as N5,000
Earn amazing interest on your savings
Boost your earnings with N1000 SFS referral bonus.

Benefits of SFS fixed income funds:

✓ Unlike your regular bank account where you get regular charges on monthly sms alerts and other services, SFS FIF Account has no deduction on your invested funds.
✓ Regular bank Savings earn you little or no interest for keeping your money, SFS FIF does earn more infact SFS capital when compared to Axamansard, ARM and others offer's the best interest rate.
✓ The account isn't linked to your phone numbers, making it act as a save heaven to keep your funds from thefts or bad spending habits

Your get more details and sign up here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2021
maasoap:

It doesn't matter how he got the capital he invested in the cat trading. The point is that he made a gain of 10 dollars during the first transaction and he made a gain of another 10 dollars in the second transaction.
If he had borrowed additional money to do the second transaction, that doesn't erase the fact that he made the second 10 dollars gain.

Let's assume that he borrowed that 50 dollars and sold the cat for 60 dollars. He returned the borrowed 50 dollars and kept his 10 dollars gain.
He went back and borrowed another 70 dollars, sold the cat for 80 dollars. He returned the borrowed 70 dollars and kept his 10 dollars profit again.
Oga, don't confuse yourself

He or she is correct, from an investors point of view but wrong from a traders point of view

The equity was $50, buying back at $10 must have included a leverage of $10 to add to her initial equity which grew to $60

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 8:59am On May 30, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

He or she is correct, from an investors point of view but wrong from a traders point of view

The equity was $50, buying back at $10 must have included a leverage of $10 to add to her initial equity which grew to $60

What if her capital was $500 and she only spent $50 first time as part of money/risk management?

Now that the capital has increased with $10 profit, she can then afford to invest more comfortably.

Can't assume anything here really.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasterPDON: 9:03am On May 30, 2021
maasoap:

It doesn't matter how he got the capital he invested in the cat trading. The point is that he made a gain of 10 dollars during the first transaction and he made a gain of another 10 dollars in the second transaction.
If he had borrowed additional money to do the second transaction, that doesn't erase the fact that he made the second 10 dollars gain.

Let's assume that he borrowed that 50 dollars and sold the cat for 60 dollars. He returned the borrowed 50 dollars and kept his 10 dollars gain.
He went back and borrowed another 70 dollars, sold the cat for 80 dollars. He returned the borrowed 70 dollars and kept his 10 dollars profit again.
Oga, don't confuse yourself
Thank you. The gain is obviously 20 dollars. Selling price - cost price = profit, no matter where the capital comes from.
Maybe what is confusing them is that he sold the cat for $60 and bought the same cat for $70, so it's now looking like a loss.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 9:03am On May 30, 2021
Safemoon
Safemoon Cash
Clucoin
HODL

WE GET AM. CLICK LINK BELOW TO BUY
https://vars.us/qfZH1 or 08038606260

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2021
Cannicus:

What if her capital was $500 and she only spent $50 first time as part of money/risk management?

Now that the capital has increased with $10 profit, she can then afford to invest more comfortably.

Can't assume anything here really.

We are referring to the return on her equity of $50.

For your capital you have both equity and debt.

She actually made a trading profit of $10 or 20% return on equity

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: tweakstar, Samdebest, Crvrider, aWITNESS, snifferlee, patricknz(m), rilwan09, FreeStuffsNG and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.