Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3319771 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasterPDON: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
@jedisco

How relevant is support and resistance on the 15-minute chart?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maycher(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Guys, I think I need a little help.

I've been trying to sell off some BNB via P2P, but the payment methods keeps showing unsupported. I've been using P2P for some months now but I don't seem to know what's happening.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ruben225571:

That’s the app on App Store, Don’t know for Android though!
Thanks I use iOS
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haywire07(m): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

Sell high and ur money goes to ur usdt acct on spot wallet..

Which app do you use??

I use Binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haywire07(m): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Maycher:

I've been trying to sell off some BNB via P2P, but the payment methods keeps showing unsupported. I've been using P2P for some months now but I don't seem to know what's happening.
The person you are selling to doesn't accept bank transfer. Use the filter option to show buyers who accept bank transfer

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
haywire07:

I use Binance

Simple.. Sell ur coin.. It stays in ur spot wallet as usdt....

Then buy again when coin go low

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by halogate: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Pls house..

How do I fund my kucion acct(app) ..my Binance is far from being verifed

I'd like to start practicing and familiarize myself with shikini money.

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by shatta419: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nobody here’s talking about CumRocket ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maycher(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
haywire07:

The person you are selling to doesn't accept bank transfer. Use the filter option to show buyers who accept bank transfer

Thanks man, worked.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haywire07(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

Simple.. Sell ur coin.. It stays in ur spot wallet as usdt....

Then buy again when coin go low

Sell via this option, not on P2P

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
haywire07:

Sell via this option, not on P2P
Yes....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ykgold29(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
If actually you get sense and you don de follow this thread, you for no write this.
Because some of us here are ready to give you a general beating. Primary 3 student correcting University Chancellor.
Make we no reason your matter o. Respect to Sir @Ibime

U must be a fool for quoting me with this rubbish. The person I quoted replied sensibly but u prefer to show the whole world how foolish and stupid u are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haywire07(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

Yes....

Thank you so much
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ykgold29(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Solmorg:
Lol pls forgive him, he's not aware that @Ibime is our crypto father.
Another person quoting with sense. Nobody is infallible

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Organicist95:
Pls who uses luno and is interested in selling? I need to buy urgently. Dm me let's talk business

Location, lagos.

Have you been able to sort this out?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Pleasant01:

thank you for this.... my minute portfolio has been bleeding as a result of trying to catch the bottom

The same thing is also happening to me right now. My portfolio is just bleeding like die.

I just tired.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hamzashaf99:

Will you advice day trading or swing trading for someone who wants to learn, especially with the present market situation?

I've learnt from some people that it's easier to start learning using lower time frames, but those time frames are more volatile too.

Also, how can one know areas of liquidity on a chart and how to avoid/make use of them?

Another one, I know you've tried to explain why you prefer trading against Bitc0in or with, but can you explain in a layman's terms for us noobs?

I will not advise anyone starting out in this market to day trade... It's too much of a hassle and you're likely to leave with nothing.... Don't be carried away by the seeming profits they make.... it's not always as ut seems... In most markets, investors usually make more than traders at the end a d are more likely to leave with profits made

Lower time frames contain alot of noise which one could get sucked into. Also, LTF are Trading the higher gives a perspective of where the market is headed...e.g if one focused on the weekly chart, it would have been obvious that 60k had been acting as resistance since January and such person would have sold or taken caution.

Liquidity zones are areas where leverage traders are likely to place their stops... Usually in placing such stops, they do that at a level that they know once breached, price is likely to continue downwards/upwards... Funny enough, price seeks such liquidity... It's not something you need to bother yourself with that much if trading HTF. With time, such areas will become obvious...

You don't have to rush to start trading against Bitc0in... Start with what pair works for you, and with time, you can proceed further

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Business people no Dy insult cus u don't know who ur going do business wit grin
Or beta still just see everything as joke cool

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
sconp:

not yet...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
sconp:

do you want to sell
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
MasterPDON:
@jedisco

How relevant is support and resistance on the 15-minute chart?

Depends on what you're trading...
Larger time frames supercede lower ones but its the PA on lower timeframes that morph into larger ones....

Any reversal or selloff would always start from the LTF but most times, would have been obvious on the HTF... LTFs contain lots of noise and fakeouts

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
jedisco:

I will not advise anyone starting out in this market to day trade... It's too much of a hassle and you're likely to leave with nothing.... Don't be carried away by the seeming profits they make.... it's not always as ut seems... In most markets, investors usually make more than traders at the end a d are more likely to leave with profits made

Lower time frames contain alot of noise which one could get sucked into. Also, LTF are Trading the higher gives a perspective of where the market is headed...e.g if one focused on the weekly chart, it would have been obvious that 60k had been acting as resistance since January and such person would have sold or taken caution.

Liquidity zones are areas where leverage traders are likely to place their stops... Usually in placing such stops, they do that at a level that they know once breached, price is likely to continue downwards/upwards... Funny enough, price seeks such liquidity... It's not something you need to bother yourself with that much if trading HTF. With time, such areas will become obvious...

You don't have to rush to start trading against Bitc0in... Start with what pair works for you, and with time, you can proceed further

God bless you for this wonderful piece. I have always read about your caution against day trading as a newbie. But Greed as gotten the better of me. And now all my portfolio is red.

Since I have started crypto I haven't earn anything yet. But instead just loosing even including my capital.

I just hope things got better sooner.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Maycher:

Why not save yourself the whole stress, convert to a stable coyn nd sell that

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
shatta419:
Nobody here’s talking about CumRocket ??

If its green already its left the port

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Loverboy3333:
Hey guys, the 500$ 0% margin binance gave to me, if it got liquidated do I have to pay back or they will forget about it?

If na to pay back i go just abandone my account for them
sorry, I think ur going to pay d $500
Nor b every free things pesi dy take tongue

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Alright be calming down. Let's not turn this thread into something else. That's not the reason we are here.
ykgold29:

U must be a fool for quoting me with this rubbish. The person I quoted replied sensibly but u prefer to show the whole world how foolish and stupid u are.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ykgold29(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Alright be calming down. Let's not turn this thread into something else. That's not the reason we are here.
Am sorry for what I said earlier too.
One love and more Satoshi to our wallets

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Organicist95:
do you want to sell
I might be interested to, how much BTC?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
A head and shoulder on betece 4hrly? I hope not....

Stops in place but if it confirms, it should run the liquidity between 33-34k... Should take a while as it's 4hr chart

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
DieRich5:
sorry, I think ur going to pay d $500
Nor b every free things pesi dy take tongue

Bro tell me you are joking angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Red days are meant for arguments on this thread grin..
It has been a while sha

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 10cedes, prof007lakeside, psalm68(m), MrNovo, Humphery09(m), digits69, lrman(m), ChrisKhing, lymelyte(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.