Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3320654 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2021
jedisco:
One mistake most spot traders make is trying to micromanage their positions and catch every dip and rally...

The earlier one knows it's impossible, the earlier your portfolio is saved... I trade better when I hold few positions, look at the charts once or twice a day and just set alerts at strategic positions... I don't see tge sense in babysitting positions as a spot trader.... If youve been doing it for a while, ask yourself how successful has it been...

I'd use yesterday as an example.... When I woke, betece was dumping and I'd been stopped out on some alyt positions.... It was around 36.5k then but I knew it'd likely get down to 35k ish to take out the liquidity I talked about yesterday.. Eitherway, it was the first rejection off 40k and with 33k having held for so long, I expected the top to at least be tested more than once...
Eitherway, my ada then was at 1.7, I could have sold and targetred 1.6 but I let it be and went about my day.... By evening, it was still at 1.7.... my point is simple...to me, not every trade is worth taking...

Most folks who try to catch every move end up outdoiing themselves... Look at the bigger picture, select your trades and avoid the noise... Crypt0 is a 24/7 volatile market... Always be at peace that you cant catch every move and trying to do that will only ruin your portfolio
Will you advice day trading or swing trading for someone who wants to learn, especially with the present market situation?

I've learnt from some people that it's easier to start learning using lower time frames, but those time frames are more volatile too.

Also, how can one know areas of liquidity on a chart and how to avoid/make use of them?

Another one, I know you've tried to explain why you prefer trading against Bitcoin or with, but can you explain in a layman's terms for us noobs?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 10:46am On Jun 05, 2021
Ruben225571:

PLS MAKE YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE BUYING! GOOD LUCK!!

Though i only bought One out of them,(NU) listed on BINANCE less than 72 hours ago!
Which app is giving you this notifications?? shocked shocked

Pls share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2021
Organicist95:
yes of course. We are saying the same thing.
WhatsApp.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 10:54am On Jun 05, 2021
Hey guys, the 500$ 0% margin binance gave to me, if it got liquidated do I have to pay back or they will forget about it?

If na to pay back i go just abandone my account for them
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2021
Loverboy3333:
Hey guys, the 500$ 0% margin binance gave to me, if it got liquidated do I have to pay back or they will forget about it?

If na to pay back i go just abandone my account for them

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solmorg(f): 11:19am On Jun 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

Isn't ur pig, goat, hen, BAFE, dog, FEG enough? grin grin grin grin
Don't u think what u are doing right now is no longer funny rather it's childish. You must not reply me cos my questions wasn't directed personally to u. Pls shift make I see better people.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solmorg(f): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Ruben225571:

PLS MAKE YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE BUYING! GOOD LUCK!!

Though i only bought One out of them,(NU) listed on BINANCE less than 72 hours ago!
thank u so much
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pleasant01: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2021
jedisco:
One mistake most spot traders make is trying to micromanage their positions and catch every dip and rally...

The earlier one knows it's impossible, the earlier your portfolio is saved... I trade better when I hold few positions, look at the charts once or twice a day and just set alerts at strategic positions... I don't see tge sense in babysitting positions as a spot trader.... If youve been doing it for a while, ask yourself how successful has it been...

I'd use yesterday as an example.... When I woke, betece was dumping and I'd been stopped out on some alyt positions.... It was around 36.5k then but I knew it'd likely get down to 35k ish to take out the liquidity I talked about yesterday.. Eitherway, it was the first rejection off 40k and with 33k having held for so long, I expected the top to at least be tested more than once...
Eitherway, my ada then was at 1.7, I could have sold and targetred 1.6 but I let it be and went about my day.... By evening, it was still at 1.7.... my point is simple...to me, not every trade is worth taking...

Most folks who try to catch every move end up outdoiing themselves... Look at the bigger picture, select your trades and avoid the noise... Crypt0 is a 24/7 volatile market... Always be at peace that you cant catch every move and trying to do that will only ruin your portfolio
thank you for this.... my minute portfolio has been bleeding as a result of trying to catch the bottom

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 11:44am On Jun 05, 2021
No mind am
Solmorg:
Lol pls forgive him, he's not aware that @Ibime is our crypto father.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2021
Ibime:

I no know bros. I think all markets, both stock and creeypto are waiting for US jobs data due today then they will decide how they will move. It's so close to weekend, I would rather wait because if data is bad and stocks go down creeypto fit follow and then heading into weekend, e go dey somehow. I dey target to review everything on Sunday evening.
Thanks Ibime
mention me when good deals prop up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2021
The person you just asked to shift for you to see better people is more than a better person
You guys should always be cautious of how you respond to folks here. We are here to learn not to insult
Solmorg:
Don't u think what u are doing right now is no longer funny rather it's childish. You must not reply me cos my questions wasn't directed personally to u. Pls shift make I see better people.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solmorg(f): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2021
jedisco:

thank you for this. You just spoke directly to me. I need to slow down and take a deep breath. Thank you once again

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solmorg(f): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
The person you just asked to shift for you to see better people is more than a better person
You guys should always be cautious of how you respond to folks here. We are here to learn not to insult
Why will he be making fun of my honest quest for knowledge, check all his replies to my questions and see for urself. Is it because he's feels he knows better than I do. I ask a question he makes fun of it, for what? If he's useful to u obviously he isn't useful to me. Am just a young girl trying to learn this thing and make profits to better my life and someone is there making jokes out of my questions and u open ur mouth to tell me he's useful. Well he should not forget he was once a newbie too and people also assisted him no matter how stupid he may sound. Is he better than others who are experts here yet humbled themselves to answer questions and clear people who are just coming into the market. I say it again Let him Bleep off and if u are pissed get lost with him too.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Solmorg:

No vex now... I am playing with u na..

Are you angry bcox buhari blocked Twitter or u r just angry with me naturally??

No vex Pls na

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solmorg(f): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

No vex now... I am playing with u na..

Are you angry bcox buhari blocked Twitter or u r just angry with me naturally??

No vex Pls na
LOL ok I don hear, apology accepted.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
Solmorg:
Why will he be making fun of my honest quest for knowledge, check all his replies to my questions and see for urself. Is it because he's feels he knows better than I do. I ask a question he makes fun of it, for what? If he's useful to u obviously he isn't useful to me. Am just a young girl trying to learn this thing and make profits to better my life and someone is there making jokes out of my questions and u open ur mouth to tell me he's useful. Well he should not forget he was once a newbie too and people also assisted him no matter how stupid he may sound. Is he better than others who are experts here yet humbled themselves to answer questions and clear people who are just coming into the market. I say it again Let him Bleep off and if u are pissed get lost with him too.

Aunty, it is not upto these na.....

If only you cud calm down and read the meaning of my reply to u, u will understand far better....

The other time, u mention abt disposing some coins which u bought cheap and u tired of holding..

. Now u came with another request to buy cheap one again, I only gave that reply as a proverb dt cheap coin doesn't mean they have better future...

That is what I am trying to pass.... Better u buy a coin even at 40 dollars that is promising to build up to 100 to 200 in the next few months Dan waiting for most cheap coins that might even get rug pulled as time goes on..

A guy here was duped after trying all attempt to sell the so called cheap coins... He was force to sell to person ń dey dúpẹ́d him.. Imagine if he bought the known coinz, he cue easily sell on any exchange but the coin he bought isn't on many exchanges.. Las las, he wás in need and cudnt convert to cash ń wwas even dúpẹ́d.

IF only u understand what I meant there, u wud know dt I wasn't insulting you.... I was only trying to pass a msg.....

I am very sorry if u got offended....
I am so sorry

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jerry59:
Which app is giving you this notifications?? shocked shocked

Pls share

That’s the app on App Store, Don’t know for Android though!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solmorg(f): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

Aunty, it is not upto these na.....

If only you cud calm down and read the meaning of my reply to u, u will understand far better....

The other time, u mention abt disposing some coins which u bought cheap and u tired of holding..

. Now u came with another request to buy cheap one again, I only gave that reply as a proverb dt cheap coin doesn't mean they have better future...

That is what I am trying to pass.... Better u buy a coin even at 40 dollars that is promising to build up to 100 to 200 in the next few months Dan waiting for most cheap coins that might even get rug pulled as time goes on..

A guy here was duped after trying all attempt to sell the so called cheap coins... He was force to sell to person ń dey dúpẹ́d him.. Imagine if he bought the known coinz, he cue easily sell on any exchange but the coin he bought isn't on many exchanges.. Las las, he wás in need and cudnt convert to cash ń wwas even dúpẹ́d.

IF only u understand what I meant there, u wud know dt I wasn't insulting you.... I was only trying to pass a msg.....

I am very sorry if u got offended....
I am so sorry
It's ok dear, I guess it's a case of me misunderstanding you. Am sorry for sounding rude too. #Peace#

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by boolee(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Organicist95:
your number. Let me call u
check your Mail. Or message me here @Amiablefaruk@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Solmorg:
It's ok dear, I guess it's a case of me misunderstanding you. Am sorry for sounding rude too. #Peace#

It's fine.. Miss

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
Solmorg:
thank u so much

You’re welcome
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haywire07(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Guys, I'm here again with my stupid question Since I don't want to keep suffering this frequent rise and fall of this coins...
a) Is it advisable to simply convert my coin to USDC when the price is high and convert back to the initial coin when the price is low?

Or

b) Am i supposed to sell of the coin instead and buy again when it's low.

I prefer option A but I don't know the disadvantage.

Cc denreledave
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
haywire07:
Guys, I'm here again with my stupid question Since I don't want to keep suffering this frequent rise and fall of this coins...
a) Is it advisable to simply convert my coin to USDC when the price is high and convert back to the initial coin when the price is low?

Or

Cc denreledave

Yes it is better to sell the coin when they are high.. Convert to usdt...

When the coin go low, u den buy again....

Sell high and buy low especially this time that everything goes up and down...

It's more okay like that... Convert to usdt, not usdc

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haywire07(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

Yes it is better to sell the coin when they are high.. Convert to usdt...

When the coin go low, u den buy again....

Sell high and buy low especially this time that everything goes up and down...

It's more okay like that... Convert to usdt, not usdc
I'm still a bit confused. I'm sorry to bother you.

Sell high. That is, I should sell my coin (let's say Bt.ç) and receive the money in my bank account via P2P trade, then I'll buy USDT from a seller via p2p.

I'm sorry if I sound stupid, I just want to be sure
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
haywire07:

Sell high. That is, I should sell my coin (let's say Bt.ç) and receive the money in my bank account via P2P trade, then I'll buy USDT from a seller via p2p.

No óò. Not to ur bank acct óò....

When u sell your coins on binancee, ur money goes to your spot wallet...

Your spot wallet serves as ur bank acct on binance....

Do. You understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
haywire07:

Sell high and ur money goes to ur usdt acct on spot wallet..

Which app do you use??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ptoall1000: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
What coin can I buy now that may yield 20% increase in two weeks?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
haywire07:

Nor vex o, u for go start primary 1 ( page 1-200 of this page), almost all of us here pass through primary 1

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
No offense taken

Solmorg:

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasterPDON: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
haywire07:

Or

Cc denreledave

Your first point (a) is exactly what people mean when they say "Buy" and "Sell". Selling usually means converting to a stable coin (USDT, USDC, NGN), it does not mean selling in exchange of fiat.

If you need to, you can convert those stable coins to fiat via P2P.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Kingcr477(m), THUNDER4real(m), Jerry59, Tflex01 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.