Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3306318 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (3648) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mrsteel: 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
condomuser:
El Salvador, Argentina all have one thing in common, they are not financial market hubs. Their use of crypto is to get out of mysery with hyper inflation choking them.

Anything good about crypto make u go mad! Haba!!!
I really do hope someone is paying u for this! Because the high effort u put in here discrediting crypto is enough to build a modern city in mars! Take it easy so u don't develop heart attack! You can't stop crypto, know that & know peace!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kantebets(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
jedisco:

Videos, reading, studying charts, following smart folks e.t.c...

Ilegent mentioned a good YouTube channel which I look at from time to time... Another is one by Benjamin Cowen and the last by Bitc0in jack... They all have their own ways they approach the market...

It's worth noting that when watching analysis, the point is not to see who can predict certain moves or not. Cos no one can.. But rather to see the thinking behind a certain thought process and interpret it accordingly....that way you can begin to see things for yourself
I will like to learn from u sir
Which books do u read sir.U get pdf?
I plan to watch those videos later

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mrsteel: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
The title of this thread reads crypto investors thread, if u have no interest in crypto u shouldn't be here! There are many sections on nairaland, find the one that interest u & stop coming here trying to spread negativity, it makes u look f00lish @condomuser. It is just like walking into university & enter one department to tell the students there that their course of study is useless, it doesn't make common sense! Face what appeal to u & leave crypto investors alone, u people are spreading too much negativity here!!!

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
mrsteel:

I really do hope someone is paying u for this! Because the high effort u put in here discrediting crypto is enough to build a modern city in mars! Take it easy so u don't develop heart attack! You can't stop crypto, know that & know peace!

All his post here is either one fud or another, maybe he’s one of those people future trading has liquidated heavily.

18 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mrsteel: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
CryptoMatic:

All his post here is either one fud or another, maybe he’s one of those people future trading has liquidated heavily.
I tire o
The person behind that moniker is a strange human! A country has endorsed crypto as a legal tender, does it matter the type country, it is a landmark victory for the crypto world, yet here he is, trying so hard to discredit the country, just because they accepted crypto? What kind of human does that! If crypto has so much dealt with u, then u have no business coming here. Anyone coming here should have something positive to contribute to the crypto space, but if all one person does is to spread negativity, then such person have no business coming here.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ibime:

Fundamentally people are prepared to pay a price for shares based on dividends, future cash flows and at the very base level, underpinned by the companies net asset value. In the event of a calamity or we no do again, those assets can be sold and distributed to shareholders.

There is no such thing that underpins Crypto except what someone else is willing to pay for it

The technology you say underpins Bitcoin is easily replicable infact.

Even blockchain technology can be issued and we don't need a currency to use it. That's exactly what China is doing, which is why they got Weibo to ban all crypto talk and advertising in preparation for them to launch their blockchain. This is Ethereums selling point and easily replicable. No one should need a currency to access a blockchain, simple.

Tomorrow if Google and co release their own blockchain and make it free or subscription based, it's lights out for Ethereum, Solano and co.

What valuation do we place on Governance tokens? Why should the ability to vote on how Uniswap write their code be worth billions. UniSwap only released token because SushiSwap did. They said they might as well make money from something completely not linked to the use of their platform.

Let's be frank, Crypto is a pyramid, but we are loving it.
I agree with you on most things but should google decide to create a blockchain,eth and its babies will blow big.
Why?
Google is synonymous for censorship and crypto was created to defy censorship.
Why do you think binance does not try to stop scammers on his scamchain?
The whole idea of decentralisation.
It may not matter to the layman but to those who are in this for the long term.Decentralisation is everything.
Even CeFi is now redefining themselves to be CeDefi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
bigjay01:

MATIC was developed as a layer 2 solution to ETH's scalability problem. Hence, there will be an uncertainty hanging over it if ETH2 solves ETH's scalability problem.
According to VB, ETH2 will be 'released early next year' . Hence, I will be looking to exit any MATIC position before the release of ETH2 (whenever that is).
I won't advise you to.The matic team work hand in hand with ethereum so there is cohesion rather than abrasion.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
mrsteel:

it's a coping mechanism

He needs your/people's responses on the thread for him to stay calm, he's not calm at the moment grin

people like him are everywhere on nairaland

Don't stress yourself wink

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thecreatorx: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
Omoh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ctec(m): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
DenreleDave:

U can't use card to buy sir..

Ain't U aware dt cbn has banned it..

U only buy Tru p2p now...
Thanks for the info
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
I can read your mind, you have invested your life savings hoping to be a millionaire from it. Any constructive criticism is a fud to you and your cohorts, go on Twitter and and start writing what you just wrote on the pages of Elon musk, British govt.
Crypto remains a fool's paradise, it wasn't designed to make you rich.
In fact Bitcoin will crash to $10k and all your life savings in it will read -700% cheesy.
How does that feel

mrsteel:

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mrsteel: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
condomuser:
I can read your mind, you have invested your life savings hoping to be a millionaire from it. Any constructive criticism is a fud to you and your cohorts, go on Twitter and and start writing what you just wrote on the pages of Elon musk, British govt.
Crypto remains a fool's paradise, it wasn't designed to make you rich.
In fact Bitcoin will crash to $10k and all your life savings in it will read -700% cheesy.
How does that feel

Oga go face your how to use condom work & stop spamming this thread!

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sunndaywillie:
it's a coping mechanism

He needs your/people's responses on the thread for him to stay calm, he's not calm at the moment grin

people like him are everywhere on nairaland

Don't stress yourself wink

It reminded me of a certain Stock I bought during a major Bullrun, it declined from over $9 to less than $2, I bought like 30 units at 9. grin I eventually got angry & averaged down to $1.5. I complained about the company to almost all my friends as it kept dipping.

But just last week it did over $5, SOLD everything......But ehn fear catch me woh grin I s

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Do you need small Binance Smart Chain

With just N1000 you can get $1.8

We also sell Shiba Inu of the BEP 20 network: N1100 for 200,000 tokens (You can receive on Binance)

Click link below if you need Smart Chain https://vars.us/tmhgF

Click link if you need Shiba Inu: https://vars.us/tmhgF clear the automatic message and write your own message

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raphmore99: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
https://unioswap.com/USFFH4

If you have an etherium wallet, copy your address and claim this air drop, it real and amazing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cabesade(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
@nonut let me just make it clear to you. I’m a crypto trader and also a forex trader. I can prolly bet that the total amount I have in crypto you and your brother together don’t have up to it. Do you think I’m some of the new investors in crypto trading lmao. Sir, I know more about crypto than you know. I’m telling you the real facts but as a black man which you prolly are I don’t expect you to reason in my direction or take advices. You are ignorant and I understand your condition. It’s simple sir.[nonut]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
Kantebets:
I will like to learn from u sir
Which books do u read sir.U get pdf?
I plan to watch those videos later

Those are good resources which will be a good place to start.......

I haven't read much books on trading as I'm not a trader per se... But looking for good resources ain't difficult...

My view of bitc0in is this... It'd usually give 2-3 opportunities every year to make at least 50% profit which is a good ROI if you ask me....

Identifying those opportunities are not as difficult as most think... The news of the market crashing will be everywhere... The weekly RSI will usually bottom about once a year which is usually a good time to buy.... Generally, trading the bigger picture is much less stress

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
20k people must come out now and talk else problem go day oh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
Knock knock

Who is it?

72k who?

72k btc

grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Redcup(f): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
jedisco:

Those are good resources which will be a good place to start.......

I haven't read much books on trading as I'm not a trader per se... But looking for good resources ain't difficult...

My view of bitc0in is this... It'd usually give 2-3 opportunities every year to make at least 50% profit which is a good ROI if you ask me....

Identifying those opportunities are not as difficult as most think... The news of the market crashing will be everywhere... The weekly RSI will usually bottom about once a year which is usually a good time to buy.... Generally, trading the bigger picture is much less stress
please sir, is "Shiba inu (Erc20)" and "shiba inu ;the dogecoin killer(Bep20)" the same? I bought shiba inu on binance for a friend. Which of them do I send it to on trust wallet?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
damiloladuke:
Do you need small Binance Smart Chain

With just N1000 you can get $1.8

We also sell Shiba Inu of the BEP 20 network: N1100 for 200,000 tokens (You can receive on Binance)

Click link below if you need Smart Chain https://vars.us/tmhgF

Click link if you need Shiba Inu: https://vars.us/tmhgF clear the automatic message and write your own message

I need 1k worth of bnb. You're not replying your chats

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ctec(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Who has heard about xtoken?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
You are here

You don’t have SOL, you don’t have KSM.

Abeg wetin you dey hold?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
You are here

You don’t have SOL, you don’t have KSM.

Abeg wetin you dey hold?

WIN

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kellyemmss: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hehe

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by handsomebolanle: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Pi project will most likely be the next big thing... smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Swiftlee(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
handsomebolanle:
Pi project will most likely be the next big thing... smiley smiley
Is your view on general speculations based on verified analysis or personal bias?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
Redcup:
please sir, is "Shiba inu (Erc20)" and "shiba inu ;the dogecoin killer(Bep20)" the same? I bought shiba inu on binance for a friend. Which of them do I send it to on trust wallet?
newbie ppl angry why waste money for unnecessary gas fees? You sending it to trustywallet doesn't mean d coin price will rise or fall.... u LL pay for gas fees to send....and when you want to sell, u will still send from trustw to d crypto exchange again...double way network fee trip? Y not leave it with binance should u decide to sell it all off tomorrow and Fyi, shaibu shanu naa erc token oooh! If u get enough money to burn be my guest undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by handsomebolanle: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
Swiftlee:

Is your view on general speculations based on verified analysis or personal bias?

Personally in search for a particular element in cryptos...I found Pi to have it... a research I made...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Swiftlee(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
handsomebolanle:

Personally in search for a particular element in cryptos...I found Pi to have it... a research I made...
Nice one! Keep an eye on it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
jedisco:

That's the part I find interesting.... If I think crypt0 is ponzi and ultimately going to zero, I wouldn't come near it at all... If not anytime bitc0in sells of (which it'd do from time to time) I'd keep asking myself if today is the day it goes to zero.... That's interesting

Also comparing the valuation of bitc0in to shares is not a clear-cut one... as obviously bitc0in doesn't have any underlying company e.t.c...
The value of bitc0in and blockchain comes from the utility it provides... That's why I prefer to compare it to the internet in the early days....

Same reason you did 4x on Doge without believing in it

Na liquidity we dey find. grin grin

Crypto is a pyramid we can possibly play for 10 years. We don't need to believe in it fundamentally, we just need others to believe in it and jack the price up.

I believe in the price action, not the fundamentals. Same as GameStop or AMC.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (3648) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: iLegendd(m), Horluwahighdee(m), Agentsalt, Hero2t, BriteWay and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.