Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298307 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2021
Pleasant01:
shitcoin lovers should checkout xiasi inu.... coin is really booming wink
hope you’ll be here when they get burnt wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2021
fusionchimera:
no offense here but I’ll suggest you either spend the money or buy data with it and learn a skill online., if you think crypto is your thing then you can use the data to gather materials on how to trade the alt season of 100x is over.... for now

And you know this because?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2021
kings11ng:

And you know this because?
I’ve experienced both cycles

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jsmile(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2021
Good morning House, trust your night was good. I have been trying to understand this crypto trading and all that. First about two week ago a friend made me invest 20k which he advices I should buy 2million Shiba and about 7billion Kishu which I did. Some days ago I had to ask in my alumni group of someone that is into crypto and I was directed to someone that happens to be my project partner back in school then, after speaking with him for sometime, He agreed to guide me, I told him I had 30k to put in first he said I should buy BNB which I did and my entry was $338, later I called him again that I had another 30k to put in and he asked me to buy LINK and my entry was $24( this is for spot trading though). I don’t know anything about analysis and sort but Am kinda happy that I have started my journey in crypto but I still covet guidance and advice from mentors out there. Am expecting about 400k from my storage investment and am thinking on investing and trading crypto with it. Please What do I need to know or do in preparation to this.

Attach is a picture of my link entry.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2021
Jsmile:
Good morning House, trust your night was good. I have been trying to understand this crypto trading and all that. First about two week left ago a friend made me invest 20k which he advices I should buy 2million Shiba and about 7billion Kishu which I did. Some days ago I had to ask in my alumni group of someone is into crypto and I was directed to someone that happens to be my project partner back in school then, after speaking with him for sometime, He agreed to guide me, I told him I had 30k to put in first he said I should buy BNB which I did and my entry was $338, later I called him again that I had another 30k to put in and he asked me to buy chain( this is for spot trading though). I don’t know anything about analysis and sort but Am kinda happy that I have started my journey in crypto but I still covet guidance and advice from mentors out there. Am expecting about 400k from my storage investment and am thinking on investing and trading crypto with it. Please What do I need to know or do in preparation to this. Thanks
I will be hosting a FREE futures trading class this weekend you can join in if you wish

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2021
Jsmile:
Good morning House, trust your night was good. I have been trying to understand this crypto trading and all that. First about two week left ago a friend made me invest 20k which he advices I should buy 2million Shiba and about 7billion Kishu which I did. Some days ago I had to ask in my alumni group of someone is into crypto and I was directed to someone that happens to be my project partner back in school then, after speaking with him for sometime, He agreed to guide me, I told him I had 30k to put in first he said I should buy BNB which I did and my entry was $338, later I called him again that I had another 30k to put in and he asked me to buy LINK and my entry was $24( this is for spot trading though). I don’t know anything about analysis and sort but Am kinda happy that I have started my journey in crypto but I still covet guidance and advice from mentors out there. Am expecting about 400k from my storage investment and am thinking on investing and trading crypto with it. Please What do I need to know or do in preparation to this.

Thanks
Be careful, don't rush into crypto trading if you don't have any basic knowledge of it unless you will burn your money, learn how to trade, firstly join a paid crypto premium group to learn the basics before you do anything.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kkkap: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2021
Jsmile:

Please is it wisdom to call receiver on P2P before transferring to him? I have never called though.... just asking to be informed

What has been working for me is to first call the seller, if he or she does not answer the call then I cancel the transaction and then look for another seller

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2021
Buy Ledgerscore (LED)

Uniswap= https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x72de803b67b6ab05b61efab2efdcd414d16ebf6d&use=V2

Buy at $0.023542

This isn't a shitcoin, It a legit project for long term holding, you can DYOR

ETHERSCAN NETWORK
Buy this if you can, bag it as much as your money can, I bought this coin last month, KelVPN at 0.09 and it mooned to 0.95, made alot from it

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thompz43(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2021
Jsmile:
Good morning House, trust your night was good. I have been trying to understand this crypto trading and all that. First about two week ago a friend made me invest 20k which he advices I should buy 2million Shiba and about 7billion Kishu which I did. Some days ago I had to ask in my alumni group of someone that is into crypto and I was directed to someone that happens to be my project partner back in school then, after speaking with him for sometime, He agreed to guide me, I told him I had 30k to put in first he said I should buy BNB which I did and my entry was $338, later I called him again that I had another 30k to put in and he asked me to buy LINK and my entry was $24( this is for spot trading though). I don’t know anything about analysis and sort but Am kinda happy that I have started my journey in crypto but I still covet guidance and advice from mentors out there. Am expecting about 400k from my storage investment and am thinking on investing and trading crypto with it. Please What do I need to know or do in preparation to this.

Thanks

Search US Stock market & Crypto on telegram for free tutorial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2021
ALTS aren’t moving with Bitcoin(BTC) .

ALTS is just swing around

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2021
Notyamate:

People don't want to wait that long, they just want to get rich overnight. A person will buy a coin and be expecting it to moon in a few hours.

What's funny is that some of these people have thousands/millions in their bank account for years with little to no interest.
The thing is that some Nigerians ain't patient, they all want to be rich overnight, thinking it's that easy. they panic alot and sell, when that same coin moon, they will regret the wrong decision they took.

holdling for a long term made me rich, there are some coins I would just buy and forget them and Doge was one of them, thank God I wasn't tempted to sell, believe me if we all try to exercise patience, we will all make it in this crypto space..

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2021
Another top secret in crypto is when a potential coin is about to be listed on Binance. (Binance )is Top 5 exchange worldwide, Mates, if you know the coin, bought the coin before is list on Binance. As you all know, when the coin is listed on Binance, a lot of people jump in and you might end up buying at high rates..... jump in. Buy immediately and once the said coins is listed on Binance. Sell and get some more ALTs to your bags unless you wanna hold. Example, just imagine Gitcoin I saw last night at trust wallet at the rate of 9$, Binance just announced and listed the coins now and the price went up to 13$! If you bought 50 coins at 9$ And sell at 13$ so far. You made a little cool cash to add ADA or MATIC to your bags...

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Miracle112(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
frakdon:

how many sanshu do you have there?

10 billion of it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
webshopNG:

Step one.
Open a Paypal account.

Step two.
Open a transferwise account, you'll be issued a USA/UK bank in your name.

(Ensure your name matches, TW and PayPal names).

Step three.
Link Transferwise to Paypal.

Step four.
withdraw your funds from Paypal to transferwise

Step five.
Open up binance p2p. You're about to buy USDT and pay from transferwise balance.

Step six.
On Binance p2p, set to buy USDT, set fiat to USD, set payment method to Transferwise (check the numerous options). There are no fees for wise to wise transfers. look for sellers with pricing not more than, 1.010. Trade your transferwise balance for USDT.

Step Seven.
Trade your USDT to Naira via p2p.

Important to note.
You can only withdraw from UK Paypal to TRANSFERWISE UK BANK in GBP.

You can only Withdraw from Iceland and other paypal countries that supports USA banks In USD.

c'est fini
Gates01

Can we use Payoneer also?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by greenalwaz: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
jedisco:
On the current Naira dilemma

Who else has noticed the rat race between the official rate and market rate? For the past 6 years, the official rate has been chasing the market rate....
Fact is as far as some privileged people can access the naira at 410 to a dollar for whatever reason while the market rate is 500, the Naira is guaranteed to continue in a downward slide...

That's part of the reasons why a good number are in crypt0 and the reason I had to liquidate most of my naira investments a few years back....
Over the last 10years, someone who simply held the dollar would have performed better than 99% of those invested on the NSE... I remember sharing how 1000usd worth of First bank shares bought at 14naira per share in 2011 will be worth 120 usd today...

This is not advising folks to trade crypt0 as that's a personal decision. But then, the good thing is that folks can benefit from opportunities that abound in crypt0 without trading.
One can simply buy stable coins and stake for a fixed duration with rates of upto 7%apr... by holding stables at that rate, you're performing better than almost all naira denominated investments while avoiding the volatility in crypt0. Whenever the CBN decides to stop subsidizing the dollar for the rich, and both rates merge, you can easily sell back into naira.

Like I tell people, if you lose in crypt0, you have no one to blame except yourself.

This is also beneficial to crypt0 investors as we've come to see.. Bitc0in has had >25% dips each month for the past 4-5months... buying the right ones is an easy way of making money in a bull run. It's not all about owning a coyn... Having fiat to buy the right dip is also important. Locking in profits is an easy way to make sure you don't tamper with them
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by willieguy: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
Am a Nigerian and my accounthas been verified you can join me i will put you through
FomoKING:

Mining Pi in Nigeria is waste, it only accepts US mobile Numbers for KYC in order to claim your mined PI
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abimloaded(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
Elsueno:

Was he online when u made the transfer, He might just be offline( unavailable) or e don scam u.

Definitely one of the two

He was online then.

He has released the crypto now after telling him I filed an Appeal already anyway.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by willieguy: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
Here ...
willieguy:
Am a Nigerian and my accounthas been verified you can join me i will put you through

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abimloaded(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
kkkap:

Did you call him before making payment? If you did and he is not picking your call again then that is a big issue

I didn't call him.

He has released the crypto after telling him I filed an appeal already.

I think he's trying to scam the newbies who doesn't know about using the appeal if crypto isn't released as at when due.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by greenalwaz: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
webshopNG:

Step one.
Open a Paypal account.

Step two.

Step three.

Step four.

Step five.
Open up binance p2p. You're about to buy USDT and pay from transferwise balance.

Step six.
On Binance p2p, set to buy USDT, set fiat to USD, set payment method to Transferwise (check the numerous options). There are no fees for wise to wise transfers. look for sellers with pricing not more than, 1.010. Trade your transferwise balance for USDT.

Step Seven.

Important to note.

You can only Withdraw from Iceland and other paypal countries that supports USA banks In USD.

c'est fini
Gates01
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
AIT1:

Can we use Payoneer also?
If you see payoneer among payment methods on Binance p2p. It means you can use it to make direct transfer to the merchant and get USDT in return.
So check.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
Continuation of the previous video. Make sure you follow his channel if you want to be ahead of most people in Crypto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEGs9zDaR1g

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
Good morning to all the senior men here..... please I've $10 to invest with in crypto, someone should give me a tip on which coin I should buy.....
Invest in yourself….Go use it buy some Books and read. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
webshopNG:

Step one.
Open a Paypal account.

Step two.

Step three.

Step four.

Step five.

Step six.

Step Seven.

Important to note.

c'est fini
Gates01

This is the info I paid you 20k or was it 25k last year or two years ago, but here, you've given it out for free. Not bad — I also like giving out paid info for free too. Keep it up.

P.S: Though, he gave it out for free, but it's not as easy as it seems. I'll urge you to pay him to handle it. VPN, your international passport, or a valid driver's license is needed. And for the VPN, it's not those free ones on Playstore.

If you don't have the money to pay, do it yourself, but remember, the little process he outlined is stressful and after you're done, there is a high chance of PayPal blocking your Iceland, UK, or USA account if you use ordinary VPN.

I endorse him, but you don't need to pay him. Try doing it yourself first to see if you'll succeed. After failing 3 consecutive times, you can now message him to do it for you. My prayer is for him to do it for free, but I doubt.

Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ManOfCompetence(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Invest in yourself….Go use it buy some Books and read. grin
It is well....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
iLegendd:

This is the info I paid you 20k or was it 25k last year or two years ago, but here, you've given it out for free. Not bad — I also like giving out paid info for free too. Keep it up.

You're right but I am not an information marketer, If I was, my ebooks will be up to 50 by now.
I set up both accounts for you and delivered them in a VPS with info on how to manage it back then.

Yes, I give back to the community just like you do, especially when such info is saturated with many alternatives already.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
webshopNG:

You're right but I am not an information marketer, If I was, my ebooks will be up to 50 by now.
I set up both accounts for you and delivered them in a VPS with info on how to manage it back then.

Yes, I give back to the community just like you do, especially when such info is saturated with many alternatives already.

That's good. I have known you to be an honest person. I'm interested @bold.

It's been long I did a research on alternatives. If you don't have the time to talk about those alternatives, no problems. I'll find time to research on them one of these days.

By the way, being an information marketer is not a bad thing as long as you don't scam anyone. This, I can vouch for you that you're sincere. If you've changed, I have no idea yet.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
iLegendd:

That's good. I have known you to be an honest person. I'm interested @bold.

It's been long I did a research on alternatives. If you don't have the time to talk about those alternatives, no problems. I'll find time to research on them one of these days.

Payoneer to Eversend(App) to naira
PayPal to AfriCard($$) to Eversend(App) to naira.
Paypal to Paysera(App) IBAN to Eversend(App) to naira.

Those routes also work. It should make sense to an expert like you.

The thread is derailed already and I apologize to all crypto traders here.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
webshopNG:

Payoneer to Eversend(App) to naira
PayPal to AfriCard to Eversend(App) to naira.
Paypal to Paysera(App) IBAN to Eversend(App) to naira.

Those routes also work. It should make sense to an expert like you.

Now, this is lit, fam. Though, I do feel distraught when such an info is made available to good people, but the bad ones use it for scamming and the entire country gets blocked.

Well-appreciated!

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mumben(f): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
Crypto investors, I greet u all. Pls can someone explain binance staking to me? I was just playing with my app and I came across bnb vault, staking of different coins like matic, cake, ksm etc matic has a 43.29%, APY.what are d pros n cons of staking? I want to make an informed decision. If I stake a coin say matic and d coin is appreciating, can I opt out of d stake n what happens to d interest accrued before then.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arijude(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
Miracle112:

10 billion of it
is sanshu a shitcoin or real coin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JamiuKabir: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
Arijude:
is sanshu a shitcoin or real coin?

big shit.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: LincolnOnyeabor and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.