Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3348874 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Trex4:
They're still good too. Thing about them is that they're cheap, so when a few zeros drop they'll be profitable. But long-term hol.d.
you are wro.ng,they aren't che.ap.check their mar.ket cap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mrcapability7: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Trex4:
They're still good too. Thing about them is that they're cheap, so when a few zeros drop they'll be profitable. But long-term hold.

Thought they are shitcoins? and the attitude of justin sun is not encouraging; always talking about btc and tron. Man, he need to burn the coins to reduce the high circulation
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mrcapability7: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
sweetveek:
you are wro.ng,they aren't che.ap.check their mar.ket cap

Your thoughts bro about win and btt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hopefully you will get the point with this explanation. What gives crypto value is the number of persons holding it for example if ABC buys MATIC, the value of MATIC goes up and gets controlled by mathematical algorithm according to the buying and selling pressure. If ABC sell all their MATIC, the value goes to $0.000000. Then BCD will lose all their investment. If there is no money from the crypto hodlers, the value resets to $0.0000 and there is no fixed asset to be sold by MATIC to repay BCD.

With companies that sell stock and shares it's entirely different, when you buy a stock of a company, you own part of the company and receive dividends from performance of the company and share in profits.

Crypto may have lasted 10 years and with a $1.6T market cap, About 50 percent of that market cap is bags of shitcoin hodlers that got trapped in the bubble and they may never realise their initial capital ever.

nna777:

You can also average down by introducing fresh fiat when there's a major dip.

I don't agree with your point about crypto being a pyramid scheme. We're talking about a $1.6T market that has successfully navigated for 10yrs and counting.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by walcolm(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
toyinakin:

Rate

Looking to buy. So connect with me and we discuss terms
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by handsomebolanle: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
condomuser:
Hopefully you will get the point with this explanation. What gives crypto value is the number of persons holding it for example if ABC buys MATIC, the value of MATIC goes up and gets controlled by mathematical algorithm according to the buying and selling pressure. If ABC sell all their MATIC, the value goes to $0.000000. Then BCD will lose all their investment. If there is no money from the crypto hodlers, the value resets to $0.0000 and there is no fixed asset to be sold by MATIC to repay BCD.

With companies that sell stock and shares it's entirely different, when you buy a stock of a company, you own part of the company and receive dividends from performance of the company and share in profits.

Crypto may have lasted 10 years and with a $1.6T market cap, About 50 percent of that market cap is bags of shitcoin hodlers that got trapped in the bubble and they may never realise their initial capital ever.

This makes sense...and I had thoughts on this before smiley

Unfortunately, the world itself...some things don't follow conventional sense(s).... cheers

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Smithwilliams826:
that's because you don't look dipper in your research and also patience.
if I want to invest or put alot of money on crypto, BTC is still my number one and its save too.
Nobody knows what will happen to other coins next year or 2
but if btc fall, u know what will happen to the rest.
Patience cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
condomuser:

It's important to do your due diligence before posting. The first 20 crypto currencies by market cap make up 99% of the total Market Cap and the only shitcoin there is Dodge.

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
nna777:

It's important to do your due diligence before posting. The first 20 crypto currencies by market cap make up 99% of the total Market Cap and the only shitcoin there is Dodge.

I zoned out early in the epistle.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
My classification and your classification of shitcoin is not the same, there are really no top 20 as crypto is unstable, if you really go with that then talk of top 5 even the top 5 becomes topless at some point.

nna777:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by willieguy: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
keep mining, the verification link ill pop anytime just be prepared by downloading YOTI app and go through their verification. Cheers
Fuyinge:

Pls can you put me through? Mine ain't verified yet.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by frakdon(m): 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Smithwilliams826:
that's because you don't look dipper in your research and also patience.
recommend some coins, if you don't mind?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Smithwilliams826:

Purchasing btc will only give you from ×2-×4 of your investment. Theirs are other coins that can give you more than that.

Buying big coins is a game of huge capital
If someone comes to crypto with 2kusd and your advising the person to buy btc cheesy grin
Small funds. Should chase low cap cheap coins with potential

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Trex4:
If I had one million I'll buy Solana, Theta, some $Tron, maybe 1BNB, $KCS, $KLV, $ADA, $XRP and $EGLD.
See solid coins wey you choose
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
For the bull run to continue, you need a fresh, untapped reservoir of greater fools who'll buy your bags at the top.

But who is left? Many are fully invested as they'll be in crypto since at least March and is now bagholding coins like Doge and Cardano.

People are desperately shilling each other their bags in youtube comments and completely unrelated Twitter threads.

There's nobody left, the dumb money has been completely tapped out. Has been for months. Now we're just descending down a spiral where people already in crypto shill to and dump on each other, eliminating people from the market one by one as liquidity dies.

It's over.
I'll come back to this comment.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mrcapability7:

What do you think about win and btt
Win to me na fraud
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
it seems CBN people don invade this thread woh grin , See how they keep condemning crypto. Crypto has come to stay, the earlier we accept it & make our own govt backed crypto the better for us. I know like 15 guys into crypto not for Bitcoin but for USDC, BUSD & PAX.

Easily save ur money without bank charges & ATM card maintenance monthly. Just imagine instantly moving money anywhere in the world without any hassle grin

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
IyaTola:
Hold Your XRP

Target 1$ / 1.2$
Sure
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuyinge: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
willieguy:
keep mining, the verification link ill pop anytime just be prepared by downloading YOTI app and go through their verification. Cheers
Thank you very much.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
For the bull run to continue, you need a fresh, untapped reservoir of greater fools who'll buy your bags at the top.

But who is left? Many are fully invested as they'll be in crypto since at least March and is now bagholding coins like Doge and Cardano.

People are desperately shilling each other their bags in youtube comments and completely unrelated Twitter threads.

There's nobody left, the dumb money has been completely tapped out. Has been for months. Now we're just descending down a spiral where people already in crypto shill to and dump on each other, eliminating people from the market one by one as liquidity dies.

It's over.

For now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sysdatek:

Buying big coins is a game of huge capital
If someone comes to crypto with 2kusd and your advising the person to buy btc cheesy grin
Small funds. Should chase low cap cheap coins with potential
Low cap cheap coins that I personally made research on reached first 100. You make your research before you invested. I started with hot, nano, telos, ETH, xrp, and banano first.
How much did I get from this low cap coins?
Hot gave me times 4 in 3 months, same with telos when it hit 0.4,.....
More over, there are more useful coins with potentials with low cap.

Investing in betec which has high market cap and you are expecting to get ×4 or above in a year grin will be a dream come through.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
frakdon:

recommend some coins, if you don't mind?
Hot, banano, zil, one, bnb, telos, ankr..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
DieRich5:
if I want to invest or put alot of money on crypto, BTC is still my number one and its save too.
Nobody knows what will happen to other coins next year or 2
but if btc fall, u know what will happen to the rest.
Patience cheesy
Yeah, you are right. Also everyone with their own choices. When btc hit $35000, telos made a new high. From $0.12 to $0.4+
Modified

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LastProphet: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
nna777:

His mention of shitcoin can refer to any coin, even some holders of good coins are stuck in it as he said. We all want crypto to work even as old as I'm I still dey play crypto but when you hear something you haven't heard before always pause and think

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
narit:

But you know the x2-x4 is almost guaranteed.....The bolded is why people keep losing money in investing and end up calling it risky, a scam. Investing should not be taken as gambling where you try to make huge money with little or no money, it should be seen as trying to grow your money as safely and steadily as possible, reducing your probability of losing to almost zero.

Am saying this because nowadays we kind of have generation of people, who see themselves investing but in reality they are more like rolling wheel of fortune; trying to predict the next winning number, in the case of cryptö the next big thing. Honestly, that is a one way ticket to poverty. There is nothing wrong trying to take a big risk once in a while but you don't do it with money that should act as your foundation.
people who fall into this are those who follow the wind, check the foundation of a coin, usecase, total supply, white paper and so on before one invest. Most people sees crypto as baba ijebu. Learn strategies on how you can notice or get valuable coins.
What I do is hold my coins. I made research on my first coin after I losses more than a hundred thousand naira then so many times. Get your research and before proceeding.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Buzx: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Oh, there's a crypto thread on Nairaland. I never knew. So, has anybody here played with DeFi and yield farming? Or you guys are just hodling the bags?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PAWG(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
I’m in sifia pains RN. I sold my community of SHIBA INU to cut my losses this morning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
PAWG:
I’m in sifia pains RN. I sold my community of SHIBA INU to cut my losses this morning

Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Buzx: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
PAWG:

Sorry bro. The last man holding the of shitcoins will be definitely rekted. You probably got in when the hype was high.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
PAWG:

Sorry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: egbeocha(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.