Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,472 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299250 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2021
nna777:

Am looking to start playing Btc again. Looks like 30k is the bottom for now. Waiting for any major dip.

Good chance 30k is the local bottom... But there's also good resistance in upper 40's

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by souzadchef(m): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2021
$ShibaINU $Keep $Chz $Dot about to be listed by coin base. I’m copping a small amount of CHZ and Shiba(60/40). Look forward to quote this with a win
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2021
jedisco:

Lol @Elon.... He's getting popular by the day... Let's see what PA gives
i tend to believe though that Elon’s tweets about BTC and the markets in general isn’t just random
I’m 100 percent convinced elon (probably at the guidance of someone else) times tweets around certain levels to act as a catalyst to push into them, hes probably trading these and funding his projects . One hell of a guy!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2021
remember sell the news so you don’t become the big boys’ exit liquidity
souzadchef:
$ShibaINU $Keep $Chz $Dot about to be listed by coin base. I’m copping a small amount of CHZ and Shiba(60/40). Look forward to quote this with a win

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2021
jedisco:

Good chance 30k is the local bottom... But there's also good resistance in upper 40's
here’s my view., how would you trade this? PS ; scale inverted

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by waleaimi(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2021
majority still believe in buy and sell to make "super profit'(u cant blame them,they were told " u can turn N5K TO N1M in crypto world " ( smiley smiley ). the real value of cryptocurrency comes from the DeFi application, where 3rd party are been removed from traditional finance, you dnt get the super profit in there but passive ones and you grow wealth organically, crypto world makes u be ur own bank but DeFi makess act like ur former bank. the crypto DeFi platform you choose matters a lot.DYOR

Buzx:
Oh, there's a crypto thread on Nairaland. I never knew. So, has anybody here played with DeFi and yield farming? Or you guys are just hodling the bags?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2021
Notyamate:

Stop trying to shove your telegram group on people's throat. Any question, all you do is tell people to join your telegram with your different monikers. What's so special about the group or are you trying to corner people and scam them

Really annoying... Dude doesn’t even answer questions he and his cohorts just keep promoting their sh*tty channel angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toyinakin(f): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2021
yazga:
it's about to moon

Abeg when o.make I put eyes down

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2021
souzadchef:

Better don't go and carry bags, $Shib, $Keep, $Chz has already been listed since yesterday on coin base pro.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2021
Ibime:
What is causing the current pump? I heard Microstrategy $.0.5bln purchase?

Not enough for the pump imo. Bull trap probably. Everything points to further correction before a very good leg up.
Well, the market keep proving our theories wrong though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2021
For those hunting for shitcoins… seeing them as the easiest opportunity to get rich so as not to die trying. I need you to understand that the whole theory of shit coins is to stunt on people’s anxieties by inflating every aspect of the coin in quote. You assume if you scoop a million or two of them, or even more, by the time they worth about 20 cents to 50, you’re made. The shitcoins triggers the sense of FOMO in wannabe… and that’s the target. No shitcoin will ever have value, and I don’t see Elon hype pumping every shitcoin there are.
The standard cryptocurrencies are meant to operate on a supply & demand of economics, law of supply and demand states that: “there is surely a limit to the number or amount of coins available in our market.
Coins without definite objective or purpose are truly shitcoins. One says it’s a Dogecoin killer (why you need to kill the Dogecoin), another says, just holdl, so so there won’t be a fall (that promises safemoon), another says, to feed the gorillas, another Ass coin… yet no definite purpose.

If you look at the successful tokens, and coins, you’d see they have solid objectives or purposes that makes life easier on the blockchain, BNB (used to trade and pay fees, also used for exchanges or traded for other cryptocurrencies), Tron (provides highly scalable and fast network with a lower transaction fee, and suitable for daily use), Matic (focuses on reducing the complexity of scalability and instant blockchain transactions)..
If you come to understand the blockchain, you’d understand that these Tokens are softwares. These tokens have specific purpose and will never go out of demand as long as the application has real-world uses.

coins are only used as money and for making payments and money transfers, all of which can be done with a single coin, like bitcoin. So, we don’t actually need all the new coins. Therefore, the demand is not very likely to rise in the case of coins.

You say but the tokens don’t seem to be getting high faster, that’s cos most of us are seeking to buy infinite shitcoins to become the zillionaires of nothing.

Shitcoins will burn your fingers. Somebody says hey, but Bitcoin and Eth were once shitcoins. No, they had definite objectives or purposes. Their blockchains are unstoppable.

If you must buy coins, buy value even though they’re extremely volatile. And pay more attention to the tokens (softwares). Each token you buy gives you a share of the company on the blockchain. Making meager profits is much more beneficial than losing meager capital or more.
Use sense, before you use money.

This is a financial advise.

Edited

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by souzadchef(m): 11:10am On Jun 16, 2021
Notyamate:

Better don't go and carry bags, $Shib, $Keep, $Chz has already been listed since yesterday on coin base pro.
Yep, but trading begins Thursday. I’m I’m already
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by axeman2(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2021
I want to buy very small amount of litecoin who has it for sale please I am seriously in need of it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by axeman2(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=Florencejames post=102775037]Good morning please I have some luno funds I would like to sell off
Who will buy?[/quotes] I am interested
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by axeman2(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2021
Florencejames:
Good morning please I have some luno funds I would like to sell off
Who will buy?
do you have litecoin I will buy it but I need small amount of it 0.8.1.6.4.2.4.4.0.6.7
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by axeman2(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2021
Florencejames:
Who will buy?
do you have litecoin I will buy it but I need small amount of it 08060689059
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2021
axeman2:
do you have litecoin I will buy it but I need small amount of it 08060689059
but why litecoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2021
Florencejames:
Who will buy?
drop ur number
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2021
fusionchimera:
i tend to believe though that Elon’s tweets about BTC and the markets in general isn’t just random
I’m 100 percent convinced elon (probably at the guidance of someone else) times tweets around certain levels to act as a catalyst to push into them, hes probably trading these and funding his projects . One hell of a guy!

He's sure one hell of a guy...
I don't think he's trading per se... The legal implications if things went 9ff would be massive... He seems to just be doing his stuff for fun...and also to prove a point...

Personally, I believe the market looks like it responds to his tweets when the underlying conditions are ripe...
For example, there are lots of times he tweets about doge that the market doesn't move...

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2021
PAWG:
I’m in sifia pains RN. I sold my community of SHIBA INU to cut my losses this morning

Cry me a river.. still holden like rob

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2021
souzadchef:
What time is the listing?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2021
fusionchimera:

Hehe...tricky one... Not a fan of inverse charts but they can be good in challenging ones bias.

From your chart, there are multiple wicks into 30k 'resistance' which shows that level is being respected... While 40k is support where price is.... I'd wager more on a 'bounce' off 40k to say 36k before a subsequent breach of the 40k level to form a higher low somewhere between 45-55k....

But then, generally with betece, I tend to keep things simple and not overthink it as betece will usually respect structure.... We've had a Monday/Tuesday rally.... If it dips to 36k between now and weekend, I'd be buyer and target around 45k or above... If it rallies from here, good and fine... I'd wait for another day...

On the other hand, I wouldn't be keen on bidding a 4th retest of 30k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
SMJay:
This was supposed to be posted yesterday but unfortunately I don't know what happened to either my phone or nairaland.

The journey has been bItter sweet, but will be ungrateful if I don't acknowledge the following:
Ilegendd

Jedisco

Sailor1

Openheaven2019

The above are the named person made the journey easy

The next set of people are as follows in no particular order made it smooth

Puvo- Boss of all bosses, the man that pushed me beyond my limits and said, " it's in you"

OMT- Irumole of cryptocurrency, he was born for this market, many years of experience in NSE, his signals are 90% accurate

Abies2d- Lol! She started out as a newbie in February 2021, but today I call her the Cryptogoddess

Spaco David- My very first lesson on resistant and support & RSI, he taught me, he uses technical analysis for virtually everything namely eating, walking, to board & aligth from a bus, what to wear, just name it. I call him Lord Scapo the master of scalping

Kaytule- This man was born to be a tutor, he has a YouTube channel on everything cryptocurrency, very detailed and concise. He taught me the ABC of crypto, my first purchase and sell off on binance, how to use binance and other exchanges was tutored by him, then he has not gotten his YouTube channel.

Peter Emu- I call him the moonshoot master, has his Telegram & WhatsApp group, everything and anything sh!t coin, he is your plug, he tutored me how to transfer to trust wallet without paying a gas fee (unbelievable). Check him out on YouTube

Morenike- My able and capable PA, if you need all lecture notes audio VN about the above mentioned name people, she has got you covered. Oh! She is a guru in her own right, runs her WhatsApp group too

BtcManagement & Anonymous both of them undergraduate doing exceptionally well with market fundamentals, they both gave me a crash course on market fundamentals & the lingua in crypto

Daniel- I call him Mr Reseacher, you need anything at all in this market, he will get it for you, if you cannot find it, his that good, he made me understand 7 rules of crypto of which 5 became important to me
White paper
The people behind the coin/project
Market cap
Circulating Capital
And the use case of the coin

Nrs Dano- My brother from the North, changing every arewa persons perspective about crypto

Major- My FIRST lesson in future trade was "the Major without no barracks". He said, "FUTURES is rewarding only if you can define the difference between being careful and daring".

Thank you so much.
You are doing a great job! Thank you for all the signals and selfless education and information sharing free.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
fusionchimera:
How do I join your WhatsApp group for Futures training? Please bdeoo your number.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dave06(f): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Anybody know how to sell my bitcoin on Luno? Can you help?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by souzadchef(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
kings11ng:

What time is the listing?
Already listed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
souzadchef:
Too bad i only deal with bsc tokens
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by axeman2(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
Organicist95:
but why litecoin?
I want to pay for something but I don't need much just 0.001 litecoin do you have it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by axeman2(m): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
dave06:
Anybody know how to sell my bitcoin on Luno? Can you help?
do you have litecoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Florencejames(f): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Organicist95:
drop ur number

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Deppysit(m), psalm68(m), BriteWay and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.