Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3349382 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
DieRich5:
if u go sell 480 undecided

No time bro
Sold

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
afroxyz:

Why don't you do a raffle draw and pick the lucky winner

I have seen the winner already bro grin
Make Unah de deceive people nah

Sold sharp sharp
No time

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CocaineLord(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
andyre34:

If you are looking for sellers I use this site https://localbitcoins.com/country/NG?ch=1ku41 . It has many buyers and sellers and shows which ones are reliable and credible grin

I got Crypto worth 1.2million naira already..

400k on Btc
300k on Ethereum
200k on BnB
150k on Solana
150k on Xrp

I'll be holding for a very long time....Not even putting my mind on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by andyre34: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ruben225571:

I check this site you posted but it’s seems they only sell and buy Bitcoin..
I have 40$ for sell
Rate 600$..
Which is 24k!

Yes that is correct but normally it is best to buy bitcoin and use that to buy the others that you want. This site is great because you can see the review of bitcoin sellers and buyers which helps to protect from bad deals... though nothing is guaranteed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ruben225571:

Sold my brother
Lucky person indeed

Lol……..congrats mate. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Lol……..congrats mate. cheesy

Thanks Mate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ruben225571:

Sold sharp sharp
No time

Mú mú... Sold to ursef right?? grin

Let us see your bank alert...... 40 dola at 600

Lemme see 24k alert on ur phone cool sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
DenreleDave:

Lemme see 24k alert on ur phone cool sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lol, guy u get time to reply am.......... nobody outside p2p go buy at 506

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
DenreleDave:

I won’t insult you because I don’t know if you’re my mate or older. But be mature.
I should show you my alert as what to me?
I hope you find peace in insulting people you don’t know!!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
DieRich5:
lol, guy u get time to reply am.......... nobody outside p2p go buy at 506

Peer to peer or outside p2p, I have sold!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ruben225571:

I won’t insult you because I don’t know if you’re my mate or older. But be mature.

You've made like 10 posts with different Binance alerts.

I dont know how the $40 is helping us

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
DenreleDave:

I sold to my self.
I won’t respond to you anymore.
On this forum, I never see a good views from you!! Cos you have been insulting people here and saying a lot of negative things and words. But I won’t go into it with you!!
I only hope you find peace in insulting people.. At the same time, one day your cup would full...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DumaEmpire(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ruben225571:

Sold sharp sharp
No time
You for atleast adjust time na. Abi na for CanAda or Ulope and Amelika you wan use the naira cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
DumaEmpire:
You for atleast adjust time na. Abi na for CanAda or Ulope and Amelika you wan use the naira cheesy

I am not using naija time..
if you see my post. All my time frames are different..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
DumaEmpire:

Go and ask Seanwilliam’s. He price 460, which I told him no, before selling it. I won’t reply any of you now. Cos it’s seems you all don’t know or have anyone to chat with but stay on to be seen reply.. I don’t have time now. Later, I would continue to reply you guys grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Zobah:
How do I join your WhatsApp group for Futures training? Please bdeoo your number.
https://www.notion.so/Crypto-Trading-Weekend-class-23a4cd1a85514e98b34b83c704c55cdf

Please follow this link

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe...tricky one... Not a fan of inverse charts but they can be good in challenging ones bias.

From your chart, there are multiple wicks into 30k 'resistance' which shows that level is being respected... While 40k is support where price is.... I'd wager more on a 'bounce' off 40k to say 36k before a subsequent breach of the 40k level to form a higher low somewhere between 45-55k....

But then, generally with betece, I tend to keep things simple and not overthink it as betece will usually respect structure.... We've had a Monday/Tuesday rally.... If it dips to 36k between now and weekend, I'd be buyer and target around 45k or above... If it rallies from here, good and fine... I'd wait for another day...

On the other hand, I wouldn't be keen on bidding a 4th retest of 30k
playing out already?

Really nice to short alts based on BTC smiley

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
GRACEGLORY:
For those hunting for shitcoins… seeing them as the easiest opportunity to get rich so as not to die trying. I need you to understand that the whole theory of shit coins is to stunt on people’s anxieties by inflating every aspect of the coin in quote. You assume if you scoop a million or two of them, or even more, by the time they worth about 20 cents to 50, you’re made. The shitcoins triggers the sense of FOMO in wannabe… and that’s the target. No shitcoin will ever have value, and I don’t see Elon hype pumping every shitcoin there are.
The standard cryptocurrencies are meant to operate on a supply & demand of economics, law of supply and demand states that: “there is surely a limit to the number or amount of coins available in our market.
Coins without definite objective or purpose are truly shitcoins. One says it’s a Dogecoin killer (why you need to kill the Dogecoin), another says, just holdl, so so there won’t be a fall (that promises safemoon), another says, to feed the gorillas, another Ass coin… yet no definite purpose.

If you look at the successful tokens, and coins, you’d see they have solid objectives or purposes that makes life easier on the blockchain, BNB (used to trade and pay fees, also used for exchanges or traded for other cryptocurrencies), Tron (provides highly scalable and fast network with a lower transaction fee, and suitable for daily use), Matic (focuses on reducing the complexity of scalability and instant blockchain transactions)..
If you come to understand the blockchain, you’d understand that these Tokens are softwares. These tokens have specific purpose and will never go out of demand as long as the application has real-world uses.

coins are only used as money and for making payments and money transfers, all of which can be done with a single coin, like bitcoin. So, we don’t actually need all the new coins. Therefore, the demand is not very likely to rise in the case of coins.

You say but the tokens don’t seem to be getting high faster, that’s cos most of us are seeking to buy infinite shitcoins to become the zillionaires of nothing.

Shitcoins will burn your fingers. Somebody says hey, but Bitcoin and Eth were once shitcoins. No, they had definite objectives or purposes. Their blockchains are unstoppable.

If you must buy coins, buy value even though they’re extremely volatile. And pay more attention to the tokens (softwares). Each token you buy gives you a share of the company on the blockchain. Making meager profits is much more beneficial than losing meager capital or more.
Use sense, before you use money.

This is a financial advise.

Edited
well said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ruben225571:

I sold to my self.
I won’t respond to you anymore.
On this forum, I never see a good views from you!! Cos you have been insulting people here and saying a lot of negative things and words. But I won’t go into it with you!!
I only hope you find peace in insulting people.. At the same time, one day your cup would full...

Shut up your mouth and stop coming up with false accusations...
All bcox no body wud buy usdt from you in such a ridiculous rate doesn't mean u shud bring false accusations...

Are you okay at all? You even brought up a usdt/ngn chart with 800 naira plus and sumone was trying to correct you but ur stubbornness got hold of you.. You went to p2p and showed us 800 + sell...

Can't you differentiate BTW fiat and real bank transfer?

When you are being challenged, you shud proved ursef....

And most importantly, can you point out where the insults are coming from? Dun dee United

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ruben225571:

Go and ask Seanwilliam’s. He price 460, which I told him no, before selling it. I won’t reply any of you now. Cos it’s seems you all don’t know or have anyone to chat with but stay on to be seen reply.. I don’t have time now. Later, I would continue to reply you guys grin

Keep lying to ursef...

U think seanwilliam will be foolish to buy usdt at 800 naira plus from you?

Wake up man and learn when people are correcting u...
Ignorante

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
bigx:

You've made like 10 posts with different Binance alerts.

I dont know how the $40 is helping us

Ignore him

Ruben225571:

Ignorance is no respecter of age bro...

And I didn't even insult u.... U just want to be un4tun8

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lmao wahala cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
seanwilliam:
namaste wahala cheesy

Sean, buy for 600 naira na grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iamthebestman40: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
seanwilliam:
Lmao wahala cheesy

Chief, I’m sending you a WhatsApp msg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
iamthebestman40:

Chief, I’m sending you a WhatsApp msg
ok bro I’m with u
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
DenreleDave:

Sean, buy for 600 naira na grin
lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
seanwilliam:
ok bro I’m with u

I say you price 460 but i refuse to sell and some people though i sold to you or you buy at my rate!!
Go school they won’t go, read they say nah Nairaland. Lol grin hmmmm

I discovered that if you’re not strong. Nairaland is not for you grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ruben225571:

I say you price 460 but i refuse to sell and some people though i sold to you or you buy at my rate!!

I discovered that if you’re not strong. Nairaland is not for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U get the scope bro grin grin grin

Sorry if u got my msg wrongly..

All na cruise...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ruben225571:

I discovered that if you’re not strong. Nairaland is not for you grin grin grin

U need tick skin on nairaland ..

Lol I doubt if you will survive on ashewo thread .. ask denreledave
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
DenreleDave:
U get the scope bro grin grin grin

Sorry if u got my msg wrongly..

All na cruise...

No issues bro

We all move..
we’re all looking for $
Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ifeolu002(m), egbeocha(m), Hamzashaf99(f), Agentsalt, prof007lakeside, santos123(m), Dundalk(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.