Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3294882 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rilwayne001: 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

When you look at SOL, why don’t you see - BNB and KSM at $35.

Why??

in the first place, what is KSM used for and what could have capitulated it into what it is today? atleast we kno BNB is Binance Coin.

adding more Sol to my bag later on BTW. Seems promising.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
BABYharder:

Thanks bro
That's the app bah?
Yes that's it
But use this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
I like Ibime waited despite all the hullabaloo for his orders to get filled.

Trading is:

- 1% Execution
- 99% Waiting

Patience is the most underrated trading skill.

Well this is swing trading time so you have to wait to fill your orders. If market is bubbling and there are breakout trades to be played, FOMO can also be an asset during a hyper altcøin cycle.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lucremoy:

Yes that's it
But use this
Too late
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gondon(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Many thanks bro.

Though I am not a newbie in the crypto industry nor a newbie on nairaland....

I appreciate

PerfectMatchNG:
Search for peaceilya and read about her post on p2p.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Selling my safemoon at cheap rate now
1million safemoon for 3k for sale
I've got 38million+
I really need cash ASAP today
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Olasunkanmi0101(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Who have better signal make we use am do weekend grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emsco(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Empty am na, why announce to us abi u de find who to scam?
You no just get sense. I sold it already on binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
Please av got 50$ to spend on shit coin and I have in mind to buy either shiba or 1inch. Which should I buy. Or which other long term coin can I buy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
DieRich5:
BNB beta enter 280, I ain't buyin any dip from 300k up again......... I'm tired angry

Mate same here
Even if nah 290 grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
clems88:
Please av got 50$ to spend on shit coin and I have in mind to buy either shiba or 1inch. Which should I buy. Or which other long term coin can I buy.
Safemoon cash
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lucremoy:

Download the app here

Minimum deposit is $10
You can buy TRX and then transfer to binance
That's how use it

Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
DenreleDave:
Abeg who know way make him or her show us ooo

Honestly brother..
since i lost unprepared 100k through Titan, I haven’t gotten myself.. I’d have set stop lose but i went somewhere and didn’t have time to be checking my investment!! This particular 100k hurt!!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
BABYharder:

Thanks bro
That's the app bah?

Yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ruben225571:

Honestly brother..
since i lost unprepared 100k through Titan, I haven’t gotten myself.. I’d have set stop lose but i went somewhere and didn’t have time to be checking my investment!! This particular 100k hurt!!

So so sorry abt that bro..

Avoid shitcoins...... They are just like wind..

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rilwayne001:

in the first place, what is KSM used for and what could have capitulated it into what it is today? atleast we kno BNB is Binance Coin.

adding more Sol to my bag later on BTW. Seems promising.

Kusama is a public pre-production environment for Polkadot, one that allows any developer to experiment and test new blockchains or applications before releasing them on this network.

In this way, it can be said Kusama acts as a kind of sandbox for developers looking to test early versions of Polkadot projects, but with real cryptocurrency traded on an open market.

Official Polkadot upgrades are also tested on Kusama before their release.

Because its primary use case is to facilitate testing, Kusama attempts to give developers more flexibility while they finalize the design of their Polkadot projects. In turn, Kusama offers looser rules than Polkadot, including less stringent governance parameters.

Elsewhere, Kusama mimics most of Polkadot’s major design features. For example, Kusama uses two types of blockchains – a main network, called a relay chain, where transactions are permanent, and user-generated networks, called parachains.

Parachains can be customized for any use and leverage the main relay chain for security.

A potential advantage of starting a project on Kusama is that it allows Polkadot projects to build a user base and gain traction in the community before the official launch.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by highcurrent: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
Hi house
Does BITMART new listed coin pump affects trust wallet

A new coin or token to be listed on bitmart, does the pumping affect trust wallet?

Anyone with an idea,

cos I know about GATE.IO, a coin that got listed on gate.io which was "Pig_finance" was listed on gate.io, and a guy bought $100 worth of pig_finance on trust wallet, after the listing of the pig_finance he got a profit of $87k on trust wallet, I was even regretting why I did not buy the pig_finance on trust wallet then, even if it is $10 worth of pig_finance, I would have a profit of $8,700 with $10

Anyone got an idea if bitmart pumps affect trust wallet?
I will be waiting for a reply
Thanks
yes. Any notable exchange listings or mainnet launch, usually cause pump.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Saturday is the day I cash out and stay in USDT. It's a 70/30 thing. 70% of the time, it works in my favor.

Having a strategy is key. The FUD in town is too much — even one of my best authors is FUD'ing.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
iLegendd:
Saturday is the day I cash out and stay in USDT. It's a 70/30 things. 70% of the time, it works in my favor.

Having a strategy is key. The FUD in town is too much — even one of my best authors is FUD'ing.

I don't take Kiyosaki seriously in his field.

Not to talk of Crypto.

There would be a crash though.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
bigx:

I don't take Kiyosaki seriously in his field.

Not to talk of Crypto.

There would be a crash though.

Exactly. That's how this world is. Not everyone takes me seriously too, but it doesn't stop me from succeeding.

In life, no matter how good you are, not everyone will take you seriously. Even Elon Musk, one of the richest men in the world, not everyone takes him seriously, but he does damages when he wants and also puts smiles on people's faces whenever he wants.

Taking people seriously in Crypto is not the key, but having a strategy that'll give you an edge no matter what happened next.

I take him seriously, but I can't worship all his opinions.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chiagozieking: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
jedisco:
That bitc0in is pumping/bouncing does not mean its bullish and that it's not stagnant does not mean it's bearish....

Looking back, bitc0in showed bearish tendencies for sometime when it was bouncing off 50k to 60k...yet most in the market thought it was bullish....

P.S.... this is not a bearish or bullish post... It's simply about knowing your invalidation points and when to change bias so one doesn't keep flip-flopping

How did you put that yellow ruler on your chart?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rex212: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
If you have Bitcoin or Ethereum you can actually make more out of it daily. Don’t leave your cryptocurrency laying idle in your wallet without giving you any returns daily. Search “cryptobase store” on Google or visit www.cryptobase.store
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rex212: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
If you have Bitcoin or Ethereum you can actually make more out of it daily. Don’t leave your cryptocurrency laying idle in your wallet without giving you any returns daily. Search “cryptobase store” on Google or visit www.cryptobase.store
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by waleaimi(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
i got ksm and dot because of the integrity of its developer.seriously these two assets will surely look like further-maths to alot of newbies.

[q1uote author=Rilwayne001 post=102876925]

adding more Sol to my bag later on BTW. Seems promising.[/quote]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
please guys i have an issue with my stop-loss selling at my stop price.

i used the limit order to set stop for my cake tokens at $15.2, and a limit of $14. i woke up this morning to see that my tokens were sold at my $15.2 stop instead of my $14 limit. what's the cause of this problem pls and how can i fix this

pls someone should help me out
cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
It's unfortunate I don't follow this thread page by page. I'm missing a lot, but it is what it is.

When I manage to open it, I just drop a comment and walk out or read the comments on the page I opened before leaving.

Yesterday, I came here and saw people mentioning an app called Bundle and I was like (in my head), "Which one be Bundle again — make una no disturb my ear joor."

Then, a spirit said, "Just install the app and go through it to see what the hype is all about."

I did and spent 3 hours clicking every single button and performing tasks and I must confess, I'm hooked already. No boing back — I'm bundled.

Whenever I'm buying with Naira, I'll only use Bundle, not Binance, but when I'm selling, I'll only use Binance, not Bundle. This way, I'm in profit in both side.

The Bundle app is simple and perfectly tailored for Nigerians. It lives above its name. It has lots of simple functionalities I love.

Though, I'm not happy they declined the address I put to purchase BUSD with my Naira MasterCard.

They said 100k Naira is 224 BUSD. I was really excited for having $24 extra, but they rejected me halfway — I guess Nigerian MasterCards are still forbidden.

Payoneer MasterCard: joined the chat.
Payoneer MasterCard: left the chat.
Barter Virtual $ Card: excitedly joined the chat.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
To be honest btc looking very weak, I’m not of order now, on the sideline, seems more dump coming
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
DenreleDave:

Send ur whatsapp no
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
iLegendd:
It's unfortunate I don't follow this thread page by page. I'm missing a lot, but it is what it is.

When I manage to open it, I just drop a comment and walk out or read the comments on the page I opened before leaving.

Yesterday, I came here and saw people mentioning an app called Bundle and I was like (in my head), "Which one be Bundle again — make una no disturb my ear joor."

Then, a spirit said, "Just install the app and go through it to see what the hype is all about."

I did and spent 3 hours clicking every single button and performing tasks and I must confess, I'm hooked already. No boing back — I'm bundled.

Whenever I'm buying with Naira, I'll only use Bundle, not Binance, but when I'm selling, I'll only use Binance, not Bundle. This way, I'm in profit in both side.

The Bundle app is simple and perfectly tailored for Nigerians. It lives above its name. It has lots of simple functionalities I love.

Though, I'm not happy they declined the address I put to purchase BUSD with my Naira MasterCard.

They said 100k Naira is 224 BUSD. I was really excited for having $24 extra, but they rejected me halfway — I guess Nigerian MasterCards are still forbidden.

Trust mi bundle is one of the best for ease of use especially for Nigerians...

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
Hi house
Does BITMART new listed coin pump affects trust wallet

A new coin or token to be listed on bitmart, does the pumping affect trust wallet?

Anyone with an idea,

cos I know about GATE.IO, a coin that got listed on gate.io which was "Pig_finance" was
listed on gate.io, and a guy bought $100 worth of pig_finance on trust wallet, after the listing of the pig_finance he got a profit of $87k on trust wallet, I was even regretting why I did not buy the pig_finance on trust wallet then, even if it is $10 worth of pig_finance, I would have a profit of $8,700 with $10

Anyone got an idea if bitmart pumps affect trust wallet?
I will be waiting for a reply
Thanks

When did this happen? Cos my pig finance on hotbit have not rise for months now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
iLegendd:

let me check it out too grin the way u talk am so, I think I'll like it and use dis ur funding style grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: BjaySexy(m), clems88(m), Assetosky(m), LikeSkeSke, masterdav, MJBOLT, Disembark, Foladebe and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.