Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3320492 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babson4u(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
R2bees:
Please who has requested for Kuda virtual atm card? were you given?
yes i got the card, it took about a month before it arrived

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
What is happening, can beetcoin still go up by Monday
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
To Anyone hodling, this is for you
Hodl will only work if the next generation of crypto investors are stupidd enough to buy into the idea of crypto being the future. Yes, they are the ones to come in and carry your heavy bags, not Tesla, not MicroStrategy.
# If you think it's a fud, tag me and let's discuss it on twitter grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
fusionchimera:
LOTS OF CHAOS FOR ONE WEEK wink

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
I wish I had opened a short position beginning of the week.

See money left on the table embarassed
we all make mistakes., can’t be right all the time., that’s where Stops and risk and money management comes to play

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jigabanty(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
iLegendd:
It's unfortunate I don't follow this thread page by page. I'm missing a lot, but it is what it is.

When I manage to open it, I just drop a comment and walk out or read the comments on the page I opened before leaving.

Yesterday, I came here and saw people mentioning an app called Bundle and I was like (in my head), "Which one be Bundle again — make una no disturb my ear joor."

Then, a spirit said, "Just install the app and go through it to see what the hype is all about."

I did and spent 3 hours clicking every single button and performing tasks and I must confess, I'm hooked already. No boing back — I'm bundled.

Whenever I'm buying with Naira, I'll only use Bundle, not Binance, but when I'm selling, I'll only use Binance, not Bundle. This way, I'm in profit in both side.

The Bundle app is simple and perfectly tailored for Nigerians. It lives above its name. It has lots of simple functionalities I love.

Though, I'm not happy they declined the address I put to purchase BUSD with my Naira MasterCard.

They said 100k Naira is 224 BUSD. I was really excited for having $24 extra, but they rejected me halfway — I guess Nigerian MasterCards are still forbidden.

Payoneer MasterCard: joined the chat.
Payoneer MasterCard: left the chat.
Barter Virtual $ Card: excitedly joined the chat.

But won't you be charged for transferring Bitcoin from Bundle to Binance?

I transferred Bitcoin from Luno to Bitcoin the other time, more than 50% was deducted by Luno.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zabiboy: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
YahooSon:

My nigga
Oil production
Poultry with 6,000 birds wey dey lay at least 2,000 birds 2 days interval
No be investment?
Sharp ...
Oil dey your head man wink
More BTC to your wallet smiley

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
jigabanty:

I transferred Bitcoin from Luno to Bitcoin the other time, more than 50% was deducted by Luno.

Next time convert to $Xrp or $Ltc before you send.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
murphyrichy:
What is happening, can beetcoin still go up by Monday
#Bitcoin broke its structural support and made a low of around $33,330. #Bitcoin doesn't look good at this moment unless the market pushes above $36,450. Currently, price might test its major support level. So, take a break from trading unless getting some proper confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hamachi:
#Bitcoin broke its structural support and made a low of around $33,330. #Bitcoin doesn't look good at this moment unless the market pushes above $36,450. Currently, price might test its major support level. So, take a break from trading unless getting some proper confirmation.
okay Bros.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StarMonkey: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
This week I'll do sidown look with the big boys and play dirty with shitcoins
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
jigabanty:

All the companies are here to make money (profit) just the same way you're in the business to make profit. Thinking it's free is just like thinking Buhari came to save Nigeria.

You can only make transfers cheaper by sending via LTC, XRP, TRX, or BUSD to BUSD.

Google won't disappoint you in finding out more.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
I cashed out on Saturday and I haven't bought any coin till now. Though, 10% is still riding. Not bothered. Crash happens in 3 phases. I intentionally missed phase 1, but "may" opt-in in phase 2 or 3.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Vitamin17:
Pls guys how can one invest in crypto..I need guidelines...I don't know much about it...And what are the pros and cons of investing in crypto...
Here is a WhatsApp link to join the group https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3

Replace the dot with . as in full stop
Register with the link below

https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=U9MUWROU
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
iLegendd:
I cashed out on Saturday and I haven't bought any coin till now. Though, 10% is still riding. Not bothered. Crash happens in 3 phases. I intentionally missed phase 1, but "may" opt-in in phase 2 or 3.
When is the next crash cos I'm seriously hoping bitcoin drops back to 30k tonight
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
dogtails:
When is the next crash cos I'm seriously hoping bitcoin drops back to 30k tonight

No one 100% knows. All we know is: Cry.pto goes up and down. It's now a matter of strategy/technique, luck, trend, and news.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Babson4u:
yes i got the card, it took about a month before it arrived
Really! You mean they delivered to your place? Did you pay for the delivery aside the 1k charge?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kelvin581: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
iLegendd:
It's unfortunate I don't follow this thread page by page. I'm missing a lot, but it is what it is.

When I manage to open it, I just drop a comment and walk out or read the comments on the page I opened before leaving.

Yesterday, I came here and saw people mentioning an app called Bundle and I was like (in my head), "Which one be Bundle again — make una no disturb my ear joor."

Then, a spirit said, "Just install the app and go through it to see what the hype is all about."

I did and spent 3 hours clicking every single button and performing tasks and I must confess, I'm hooked already. No boing back — I'm bundled.

Whenever I'm buying with Naira, I'll only use Bundle, not Binance, but when I'm selling, I'll only use Binance, not Bundle. This way, I'm in profit in both side.

The Bundle app is simple and perfectly tailored for Nigerians. It lives above its name. It has lots of simple functionalities I love.

Though, I'm not happy they declined the address I put to purchase BUSD with my Naira MasterCard.

They said 100k Naira is 224 BUSD. I was really excited for having $24 extra, but they rejected me halfway — I guess Nigerian MasterCards are still forbidden.

Payoneer MasterCard: joined the chat.
Payoneer MasterCard: left the chat.
Barter Virtual $ Card: excitedly joined the chat.

bro.. can someone hold with bundle.. is it safe
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

I am an airdrop hunter. 6 figures in $ and counting. Y'all need to be on the lookout for legit airdrops. 99% are scam. The 1% you need to be in some groups with certain people.

Any group for legit airdrop?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kelvin581:
bro.. can someone hold with bundle.. is it safe

Yes safe... You can hold
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mintfish: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
���MintFish is growing at a steady pace, we need more engagements online.
MFT is a DEFI + Credentialing+Supply chain +Renewable energy + NFT hybrid project.
do you know what that means.
���������.

Visit us at www.mintfishgroup.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mintfish: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
���Add MintFish MFT in your wallet using contract address below.
Contract Address:0xc7169e453463b8ed7f45b151f5d297860b7a39cd
Token Name: MintFish
Symbol: MFT
Decimals: 18
Token Network: (BEP20)

Airdrop will be distributed to your submitted MFT wallet.Drop your MFT wallet address on this platform to receive it.

��MintFish MFT is an opportunity to change everyone’s destiny. Please seize this opportunity.

Mintfish:
���MintFish is growing at a steady pace, we need more engagements online.
MFT is a DEFI + Credentialing+Supply chain +Renewable energy + NFT hybrid project.
do you know what that means.
���������.

Visit us at www.mintfishgroup.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babson4u(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
R2bees:
Really! You mean they delivered to your place? Did you pay for the delivery aside the 1k charge?
right to my door step
No charges everything was free

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cyrilex: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Having successfully burn 20% of the token with 60% more to be burnt I will say this is a good project to invest in.to join the pre-sales or claim the airdrop all u need do is to copy the Contract Address: 0xe7Cbd29769F33e371DDbF040F2aC23Af0923C3f7 and past the contract on ur trust wallet app to find joule finance.

past this link below in ur trustwallet Dapp.

https://projectjoule.finance/?ref=0x15856093531839Da1eFA53354270E54e444e7DC9

Select Smart Chain as the network to either claim your airdrop or bag some of the token from the pre-sales is that simple. Note minimum buy is 0.01 bnb. Minimum listing prize is $0.00001

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
condomuser:
To Anyone hodling, this is for you
Hodl will only work if the next generation of crypto investors are stupidd enough to buy into the idea of crypto being the future. Yes, they are the ones to come in and carry your heavy bags, not Tesla, not MicroStrategy.
# If you think it's a fud, tag me and let's discuss it on twitter grin

Low budget Peter Schiff, this dip might be ur chance to get in on the train, don't let it pass u by. Even ur bosses at CBN & the AGF secretly trade crypto. Don't let them confused u with naira alone grin

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danny34(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
0x2462cE584CC88573E419d1bD52a0154E4FaB55D7

Mintfish:

���Add MintFish MFT in your wallet using contract address below.
Contract Address:0xc7169e453463b8ed7f45b151f5d297860b7a39cd
Token Name: MintFish
Symbol: MFT
Decimals: 18
Token Network: (BEP20)

Airdrop will be distributed to your submitted MFT wallet.Drop your MFT wallet address on this platform to receive it.

��MintFish MFT is an opportunity to change everyone’s destiny. Please seize this opportunity.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:53am On Jun 21, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

No need of liquidation bro. If you talking of liquidation, wha should the whales be talking bout…. Leaving the earth?

Gamblers will liquidate, investors (those that understand the BTC blockchain, & blockchains) buys the dips.

Are you on Etoro? This is Etoro chat platform.

I've slowly withdrawn from Etoro over the last few weeks as I've gotten more comfortable with the Bïnance platform, and because the Bïnance spread is a lot better.

In this time of 5-10% movements, I see no benefit in trying to overcome the 2.5-3% spreads on Etoro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Up a few hundred $ on positions that opened over the weekend on BTC at $35k and $34k and Matic at 1.37. Hoping to exit anywhere between 5 and 10% profit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Giggy011(f): 1:28am On Jun 21, 2021
I don't usually write here but this is good to share.
Just like I shared Safemoon.
Supermoon may not pump too high like safemoon due to low Bitcoin price but trust me, it's the next big thing.
https://supermoon.finance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 2:45am On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:
Up a few hundred $ on positions that opened over the weekend on BTC at $35k and $34k and Matic at 1.37. Hoping to exit anywhere between 5 and 10% profit
yeah you can gradually take profits., gradually cut down position size. Good one
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mintfish: 6:01am On Jun 21, 2021
Thank you, please post a screen shot of it on ur wallet, also pm me .

danny34:
0x2462cE584CC88573E419d1bD52a0154E4FaB55D7

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: yourstruly5(m), ZikkyChops(m), Azaland(f), BentizilL0, TempUser and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.