Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3313168 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2021
Ruben225571:
Bitcoin is too complicated

Let’s moon to 35k$ Btc babe

Perhaps, you mean it’s under attack. It has no complications whatsoever, it’s simply secp256k1, and SHA256 mathematical formulas which are used for transactions and also for Proof of Work during mining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:46am On Jun 28, 2021
Ruben225571:
Bitcoin is too complicated

Let’s moon to 35k$ Btc babe

Whenever I remember ur comment, I just dey laff

grin grin

U shall no Wan leave crypto grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by janga(m): 2:24am On Jun 28, 2021
janga:
inverted head and shoulder pattern in 4hrs timeframe or double top in trendline so either one will play today if the other invalidated

The inverted head and shoulder pattern completed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iScribb(m): 2:48am On Jun 28, 2021
Because of Bitcoin, we don’t need middlemen to transact, we eliminated the need for trust. We can transfer value over the internet without asking permission from a gatekeeper. The internet did this for the transfer of information, whereas before, we had to go to the post office to send mail, through a telephone operator to call someone overseas, or a publisher to let the world read about our stories and ideas. Bitcoin is doing this today, letting us store value like never before and transfer value from one owner to another without permission, globally, and instantly.
Just like how the value of your paper money is not in the paper itself but in the government or authority that issues this paper, the value of Bitcoin is not in the tokens used to exchange with each other, but in the network that allows this exchange to happen.
The price of Bitcoin is the least interesting thing about it. The value of Bitcoin is in its ability to do what it set out to do, and do it best. When you truly understand the technology, you’ll realize it’s true value.

Children born from 2009 onwards are going to live in a world where digital cryptocurrencies always existed and are the norm, instead of a fad. They will never understand the need to wait “3 to 5 business days” for money to be transferred, to wait in line at a bank, to pay 10% to send money. It’s easy to think that this is wishful thinking, but remember, lot of people called the internet a fad too. Now we no longer go online, we live online.

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:08am On Jun 28, 2021
DieRich5:
Crypto Too much of banning don tire me
Next week another bad news go come out again

Have no fear markets crash, or get beaten badly, technology doesn’t. Technology evolves or becomes obsolete. The risk of Bitcoin going obsolete at this point is close to zero.
Not to worry, you’d eventually DieRich5 grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zamirikpo(m): 3:57am On Jun 28, 2021
bigx:

What if our people do this embarassed

then we plan a vacation in ghana anytime u wanna transact on the app.

govts around the world would fight this because its actually reduces their control over people.

for me I'm holding till 2030, infact crypto money na the land wey my children go inherit grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 5:36am On Jun 28, 2021
DenreleDave:

Whenever I remember ur comment, I just dey laff

grin grin

U shall no Wan leave crypto grin

Haha grin
Abeg leave me oo grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 5:44am On Jun 28, 2021
zamirikpo:

then we plan a vacation in ghana anytime u wanna transact on the app.

govts around the world would fight this because its actually reduces their control over people.

for me I'm holding till 2030, infact crypto money na the land wey my children go inherit grin grin

I love this comment ; that’s the spirit, don’t mind some rich dude’s telling us to leave crypto like they’re the master of crypto yet they’re not rich lol grin

If your assets is for holding, hold no fear!
If is for trading, trade with intelligence and not emotions!

Happy Birthday To That Market Manipulator Musk grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 5:45am On Jun 28, 2021
iScribb:

Because of Bitcoin, we don’t need middlemen to transact, we eliminated the need for trust. We can transfer value over the internet without asking permission from a gatekeeper. The internet did this for the transfer of information, whereas before, we had to go to the post office to send mail, through a telephone operator to call someone overseas, or a publisher to let the world read about our stories and ideas. Bitcoin is doing this today, letting us store value like never before and transfer value from one owner to another without permission, globally, and instantly.
Just like how the value of your paper money is not in the paper itself but in the government or authority that issues this paper, the value of Bitcoin is not in the tokens used to exchange with each other, but in the network that allows this exchange to happen.
The price of Bitcoin is the least interesting thing about it. The value of Bitcoin is in its ability to do what it set out to do, and do it best. When you truly understand the technology, you’ll realize it’s true value.

Children born from 2009 onwards are going to live in a world where digital cryptocurrencies always existed and are the norm, instead of a fad. They will never understand the need to wait “3 to 5 business days” for money to be transferred, to wait in line at a bank, to pay 10% to send money. It’s easy to think that this is wishful thinking, but remember, lot of people called the internet a fad too. Now we no longer go online, we live online.

What I always say.

Our focus on the price borders on toxic.

The value is only rising because of the utility.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:48am On Jun 28, 2021
cheesy
Ruben225571:

Haha grin
Abeg leave me oo grin

grin grin grin
People dey wey dey wait make u leave crypto so dt they can take your place..

Don't go oooo grin grin grin grin

Gud morning sir

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:50am On Jun 28, 2021
Ruben225571:

I love this comment ; that’s the spirit, don’t mind some rich dude’s telling us to leave crypto like they’re the master of crypto yet they’re not rich lol grin

If your assets is for holding, hold no fear!
If is for trading, trade with intelligence and not emotions!

Happy Birthday To That Market Manipulator Musk grin

Bwahahahhahahahhhahaa

I swear you no dey forget things At all grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Aremu01(m): 6:08am On Jun 28, 2021
webshopNG:

Payoneer to Eversend(App) to naira
PayPal to AfriCard($$) to Eversend(App) to naira.
Paypal to Paysera(App) IBAN to Eversend(App) to naira.

Those routes also work. It should make sense to an expert like you.

The thread is derailed already and I apologize to all crypto traders here.

Oga I hail o
Biko how do I transfer from paysera to eversend
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 28, 2021
Aremu01:

Oga I hail o
Biko how do I transfer from paysera to eversend
I didn't mention that route o.
But maybe find a way to ship paysera card to any European address then have it sent to Naija.

From there use the card to fund eversens
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2021
But why would a company as big as binance refuse to register with UK government?
What could be their reason as it was not stated, in fact, they withdrew their application from sef.
It should not happen to us oo abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 7:06am On Jun 28, 2021
hpymoment:
But why would a company as big as binance refuse to register with UK government?
What could be their reason as it was not stated, in fact, they withdrew their application from sef.

They don't want to pay tax

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2021
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin grin grin
People dey wey dey wait make u leave crypto so dt they can take your place..

Don't go oooo grin grin grin grin

Gud morning sir

Giving up is Nah for me grin
We go nowhere grin

Good Morning Boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2021
DenreleDave:

Bwahahahhahahahhhahaa

I swear you no dey forget things At all grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
One day I would quote them here and remind them of my making in crypto world grin!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2021
sats:

They don't want to pay tax

Don’t mind Binance
Nah one hell company with massive income yet they don’t wanna register with UK government” How can a Huge and whole Binance be operating without cooperation with said country Government”! That’s unfair seriously!

Let him go China and operate same way nah!!

The only good option Binance got is to register and cooperate with UK government. That’s all! If you get to know the massive income this monster call Changpeng Zhao, Binance is making at the age of 44. You would know that young China man is in money!!! grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

Not to worry, you’d eventually DieRich5 grin
cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2021
hpymoment:
UK tax mad pass USA

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2021
Ibime:

It's still very dangerous. The HODL messages should be saved for the bear market.

I agree with this. Some of these coins may never come anywhere near where it was bought this cycle.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wwwtortoise(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2021
Crypto is the gold of the future.

Know this and know peace.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2021
DieRich5:
UK tax mad pass USA
EU is now also becoming threat to businesses angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2021
Onlysage:
Major listings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ik3B2QOu44

Very good
But are you sure verox will hit more than 100% cos verox is $363 per coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2021
Who will give me $14 to my binance smart chain wallet address on trustwallet, while I give the person $14 usdt (trc 20) to his/her binance exchange wallet?
Who will help pls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2021
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
Who will give me $14 to my binance smart chain wallet address on trustwallet, while I give the person $14 usdt (trc 20) to his/her binance exchange wallet?
Who will help pls

Nawaooh for you ooo nah so you de run your business! No interest ?

It’s would be hard to see anyone seriously
If there’s interest. Mehn and women would fall out grin

They ask me to sell my Assets and leave Crypto. So if you got interest for me. Let me know grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by martswaelee(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2021
Ruben225571:

They ask me to sell my Assets and leave Crypto. So if you got interest for me. Let me know grin

Naso one guy need my help to help him buy BNB, he said he'll send N7000 that i should help him put 700 i.e 7700 worth bnb

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vibesking(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2021
hpymoment:

People won't admit it and the so-called "crypto influencers" won't say anything about it because majority of them are monetized by Binance.

But the truth is, Binance is wracked in fraudulent activities! Go to Reddit and see the reports and complaints for yourself.

If you actively trade the Futures markets and the Binance Leveraged Tokens, you'll see the glaring evidence that Binance is heavily steeped in fraud. They manipulate the system whenever they notice a huge chunk of people are trading in a particular direction and hunt for their stop losses to clear people out.

Two months ago, people were deliberately locked from their accounts during the crash to prevent them from closing their opened positions. People lost millions! Even those who were trading the BTCDOWN leveraged token (you make money while BTC is going down) were liquidated even while the market was trading in their direction.

Binance didn't give an explanation for this. You can't file a suit against them because they're unregulated. This gives credence to the reason why they actively avoid regulations, in order to evade litigations.

Their fraudulent internal dealings is also part of the reason they're banned in the US and are also facing multiple investigations.

Don't just take my words for it, do your own research and you'll be stunned by what you'll discover.

They used to be my favourite exchange, but CZ is a fraud and it's only a matter of time before that establishment goes to smoke.

But as usual, people will only believe what they want to believe despite glaring evidences.

However, at this point, you'll do yourself a wealth of good by not stacking too much of your cash on that exchange.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2021
Vibesking:

People won't admit it and the so-called "crypto influencers" won't say anything about it because majority of them are monetized by Binance.

But the truth is, Binance is wracked in fraudulent activities! Go to Reddit and see the reports and complaints for yourself.

If you actively trade the Futures markets and the Binance Leveraged Tokens, you'll see the glaring evidence that Binance is heavily steeped in fraud. They manipulate the system whenever they notice a huge chunk of people are trading in a particular direction and hunt for their stop losses to clear people out.

Two months ago, people were deliberately locked from their accounts during the crash to prevent them from closing their opened positions. People lost millions! Even those who were trading the BTCDOWN leveraged token (you make money while BTC is going down) were liquidated even while the market was trading in their direction.

Binance didn't give an explanation for this. You can't file a suit against them because they're unregulated. This gives credence to the reason why they actively avoid regulations, in order to evade litigations.

Their fraudulent internal dealings is also part of the reason they're banned in the US and are also facing multiple investigations.

Don't just take my words for it, do your own research and you'll be stunned by what you'll discover.

They used to be my favourite exchange, but CZ is a fraud and it's only a matter of time before that establishment goes to smoke.

But as usual, people will only believe what they want to believe despite glaring evidences.

However, at this point, you'll do yourself a wealth of good by not stacking too much of your cash on that exchange.

You say it all! Take Wine/Beer or Sodas

So which exchange are you using now after this good research and findings? Abeg don’t mention Any African Exchange for me” I have my reasons” I don’t wanna experience what some deadly South African boys do to their people or better still around the world!!

I don’t even know if that bundle is secure! Never use and i don’t wish to use!!

As for Luno” incompetence is killing them, if not” they would have been the best African Crypto Exchange, but they lack features! They got only xrp,ltc,btc,Eth,bch and usdt! Very wack app! !!

NB: a lot of people are using Binance due to p2p! Remove p2p on Binance and see everyone run!

Trust wallet would have been the best but unnecessary links and selling or buying of coins features is so wack!! Though secure more than some apps!!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2021
martswaelee:

Naso one guy need my help to help him buy BNB, he said he'll send N7000 that i should help him put 700 i.e 7700 worth bnb

Just imagine grin grin
Hope you help him shaa
No love in sharing, one day he might be the one to help you ; that’s the power of crypto grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ruben225571:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: GreatManBee, gamaliel9, Chingyyy878, hateshit, FlashDboy, ixyi(m), DieRich5, Deasegun19(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.