Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married (1621 Views)

Top 14 Things That Can Hinder A Woman From Getting Pregnant / Men , See How Sleeping With The Wrong Woman Can Hinder Your Progress / Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2020
Ladies please begin to remove the tattoo on your body if you are thinking of getting married. You may have the best of heart, but tattoo on you can send a wrong impression about you. Men may only love to keep ladies who have tattoos as girlfriends not wives.

Instead of trying to explain your tattoo in order to tell how good you are, remove it and save yourself unnecessary wrong impression.

5 Likes

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by Cubana01: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2020
hmmm
Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by fati2001(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2020
spoked:
Ladies please begin to remove the tattoo on your body if you are thinking of getting married. You may have the best of heart, but tattoo on you can send a wrong impression about you. Men may only love to keep ladies who have tattoos as girlfriends not wives.

Instead of trying to explain your tattoo in order to tell how good you are, remove it and save yourself unnecessary wrong impression.

ONLY IN BLACK RACE TATTOO IS A TABOO (ESPECIALLY NIGERIA).

l would not only date but marry one, some tattoos have personal deep meaning.. ..

tattoo is art and also expression.

but all I know is that stereotypes still flourish in some people's minds

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by FAndreas(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2020
okkk
Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by NiRfreak(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2020
fati2001:

ONLY IN BLACK RACE TATTOO IS TABOO A (ESPECIALLY NIGERIA).

l would not only date but marry one, some tattoos have personal deep meaning.. ..

Pray you won't stay long on mount Shiloh...it's like u deliberately don't want to have sense...

9 Likes

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by fati2001(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2020
NiRfreak:

Pray you won't stay long on mouth Shiloh...it's like u deliberately don't want to have sense...

WELCOME TO NIGERIA.. WHERE EVERYTHING IS ABOUT SHILOH....

GO GET SENSE FIRST BOY... AND PRAY FOR URSELF ......

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by Nazgul: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2020
spoked:

Very true. Nigeria is a country with high cultural values and hypocrites. Even if it's an innocent tattoo we must read meaning into it.

2 Likes

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by Prayfortheworld: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2020
fati2001:

You get sense my sister remain bless

5 Likes

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by Donspicey: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2020
Nawa oooooo......

Everybody wit wetin he/she like jareh......

Active & retired olosho sef dey marry u dey talk tattoo......

If she like mk she tattoo inside d kitten who go wife her go still wife her.....

4 Likes

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by Kobicove(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2020
You people should stop making this seem like a Nigerian thing, it's not.

You are addressed the way you are dressed therefore having tattooe all over your body does not really cast you in good light undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by tnerro1(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2020
I don’t mind a small tattoo, maybe a butterfly or a heart.but the ones that cover major parts of the body is a turn off for me. Makes them look dirty. I love this one

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by hashtagged(m): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2020
That's bad I loved tatoo
Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by BaddieFreak(f): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2020
Lol op I have tattoos and I love them. Nigeria with this their poor mentality. If I have a tattoo and a good heart that means I won't get a man to settle down with if I want. Pls travel out and see how people are living

3 Likes

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by virginprincess(f): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2020
Very true, i don't know why i see people who draw tatoo as irresponsible people, both male and female.

3 Likes

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by jumper524(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2020
fati2001:

something's were born with doesn't make us demented.
we both know if your very much responsible, you'll hardly ever be interested in having tattoo.

majorly those into social vices are into tattoo so it's only normal if one choose to be careful with people having tattoo.

I can't imagine planning to marry a lady with tatto talk more of taking her home to my family.

when good and responsible people in the society start having tattoo, maybe then the stereotype would reduce.
for now it's a no-no..

2 Likes

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by fati2001(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2020
jumper524:
something's were born with doesn't make us demented.
we both know if your very much responsible, you'll hardly ever be interested in having tattoo.

majorly those into social vices are into tattoo so it's only normal if one choose to be careful with people having tattoo.

I can't imagine planning to marry a lady with tatto talk more of taking her home to my family.

when good and responsible people in the society start having tattoo, maybe then the stereotype would reduce.
for now it's a no-no..
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

IT'S NOT A MATTER OF RESPONSIBLE

I LOVE TATTOOS..

IT'S A MATTER OF CHOICE
AND THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE!!!

me and spouse will get some one-day.

2 Likes

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by jumper524(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2020
Kobicove:
You people should stop making this seem like a Nigerian thing, it's not.

You are addressed the way you are dressed therefore having tattooe all over your body does not really cast you in good light undecided
words bro.
hardly you see a responsible person with tattoo in Nigeria, hardly..
in the eastern part of the country, you can find responsible girls wearing bum shots and no one would discriminate them.
yes even I from the north won't discriminate them cos I know wearing bum shots in the east using restricted to only prostitutes cos I've seen many responsible girls there wearing it.
it's their way of life..
but trust me any typical northern girl wearing bum shots can hardly be responsible.
1, because it's certain her parents are very much against it but she's proven to be too stubborn to correct. no body wants a lady that can't respect her own parents or elders.

"when you respect your society norms, others would respect it."

people should learn from the above quote and stop selling africans to the dusk.

5 Likes

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by tobechi74: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2020
fati2001:

Exactly, when you see one with a tatoo, ask the reason behind it. You will be intrigued by their story. It is a good conversation starter.

I'm nigeria, it is a sign that the person is a cultist and wayworld.

A change of environment will cure many of our stereotype

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by davillian(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2020
I don't see anything wrong with arts on the body
Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by Kccheechy(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2020
No matter how much we try to deny it, tattoos always send the wrong impression. No matter how decent you are, how soft your heart might be or how reasonable you might be, tattoos will always give a wrong impression about you. Funny thing is most girls do it because they want to belong, appear trendy or they feel it makes them look sharp and smart. It's not so. You can't be praying for a god fearing, responsible, cool headed and family oriented man to approach you for marriage but you are looking Wild and thuglike !!! You will only end up attracting thugs and playboys because you don't appear like someone who has marriage in her plans.. No serious man will ever look at you for marriage .... Even that yahoo boy mtvbaseng while exposing the secret of their trade said they don't use pictures of girls with tattoo because no man will take them seriously!!! This does not mean that girls with tattoo don't get married o, but it's only wild guys like them who will want them for marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by Jay5mie: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
spoked:

Na them dun marry all the good husbands finish o.

Not everyone is as archaic as you are.
Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by Pk01(m): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Some parents are to be held responsible for not training their children well...how can a sane lady tattoo her body On wat case !..free advice to our vagina people this is africa not europe...you will be addresse they way u dress...must of u shouting husband scarcity the problem is from you people...
Pls don't have tattoo
Pls don't wear (ankle)

Stop heavy make up ...
Guys like me loves girls that are natural..all my three ladies are naturaly beautiful no make up.
Dress cooperate...be yourself and see how responsible guys ,will be rushing you.
#femisism na scam!!! He who hear should hear

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
fati2001:

Unfortunately those ladies want to get married in Nigeria. When you are in ROME behave like Romans.
OP is 100% right.
Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by fati2001(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Unfortunately those ladies want to get married in Nigeria. When you are in ROME behave like Romans.
OP is 100% right.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

everyone with their taste.
Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
fati2001:

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

everyone with their taste.

Just be mindful of the fact that only a handful of Nigerian men have taste for tattoo ladies. No harm meant. Thanks
Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by fati2001(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Just be mindful of the fact that only a handful of Nigerian men have taste for tattoo ladies. No harm meant. Thanks

blah blah blah blah blah...
Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by Ayhisha(f): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Op abeg swerve, tattoos are beautiful
Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by passionberry(f): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Donspicey:
Nawa oooooo......

Everybody wit wetin he/she like jareh......

Active & retired olosho sef dey marry u dey talk tattoo......

If she like mk she tattoo inside d kitten who go wife her go still wife her.....
Fact..very correct. Some people don't have tattoos but have devil heart compare to those with tattoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by passionberry(f): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
Pk01:
Some parents are to be held responsible for not training their children well...how can a sane lady tattoo her body On wat case !..free advice to our vagina people this is africa not europe...you will be addresse they way u dress...must of u shouting husband scarcity the problem is from you people...
Pls don't have tattoo
Pls don't wear (ankle)

Stop heavy make up ...
Guys like me loves girls that are natural..all my three ladies are naturaly beautiful no make up.
Dress cooperate...be yourself and see how responsible guys ,will be rushing you.
#femisism na scam!!! He who hear should hear
Speak for yourself ,all the point you mention up there ,ladies with these are happily married with good husband ,,and those going to mountain every day no man has approach them talkless of marriage
Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by Pk01(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
passionberry:

Speak for yourself ,all the point you mention up there ,ladies with these are happily married with good husband ,,and those going to mountain every day no man has approach them talkless of marriage
If you care for ur good!...keep slaying...I don talk my own
Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

You talk too much….
That is too unattractive for a lady.
Learn to control your mouth
Re: Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married by fati2001(m): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2020
passionberry:

Fact..very correct. Some people don't have tattoos but have devil heart compare to those with tattoo

true talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank Manager Plans To Cheat On Husband With Colleague Leaked|tiznaija / My Girlfriend Was Giving Me Monthly Allowance When I Lost My Job – Man Reveals / Actor Chidi Ike: I Believe In Abstinence And My Goal Is To Marry As A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.