Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Bank Manager Plans To Cheat On Husband With Colleague Leaked|tiznaija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bank Manager Plans To Cheat On Husband With Colleague Leaked|tiznaija (1619 Views)

Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / Kenya Female MP Caught In Bed With Colleague Lawmaker Chopping Themselves- Video / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Manager Plans To Cheat On Husband With Colleague Leaked|tiznaija by BigBills: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2022
[bA bank manager's WhatsApp chat with her colleague was leaked online after planning to cheat on the Husband with him][/b]
In the leaked conversation, the Bank manager was actually the one pushing the young man into commiting adultery with her as the young man repeatedly told the woman he is married too. Check out the leaked conversation and the reaction of Netizens on this matter
http://www.tiznaija.com/2022/11/leaked-chat-of-married-banker-planing.html
Re: Bank Manager Plans To Cheat On Husband With Colleague Leaked|tiznaija by BigBills: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
grin
Re: Bank Manager Plans To Cheat On Husband With Colleague Leaked|tiznaija by BigBills: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Let's teach you how to make money and also advertise to targeted audience on Facebook with a budget of 100 naira a day. Join our WhatsApp community
https:///FnJNDiRwGsnG3MfXQfzyNL
Re: Bank Manager Plans To Cheat On Husband With Colleague Leaked|tiznaija by BigBills: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin
Re: Bank Manager Plans To Cheat On Husband With Colleague Leaked|tiznaija by BigBills: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? / It Look Like Relationships Is Declining I Confirm This Yesterday / My Boyfriend Message Made Me Feel So Happy This Morning. I Love Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.