Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? (18775 Views)

Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by diztantjustice: 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Emuf:

People are no longer getting ROI. Has it happened?

I have a huge sum there!
I got my ROI for November. I think perhaps because my ROI date is on the 3rd each month. December hasn’t dropped though.

2 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by destinychildolu(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
westlius:
Have not been paid since 7th of October I registered till date
I regret investing on MBA
This is a trusted and surest way to financial freedom. I stay in Porthacourt, they are tested, trusted and they are not ponzi scheme. Pls invest in a secured environment. Invest with M.B.A.
Can you remember this your post above july 25th 2019?

3 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by FacelessStuart: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hello friends. I noticed that trading became much more convenient than it used to be. For example, now we have an opportunity to expert option download for pc and it makes trading easier and more convenient for a person.
Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by DLuciano: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
legacystore:
Mba has crashed

I have not been paid for over 2 months now

All they give now are excuses

Several failed promises n no date in sight to resume payment, everyone is gradually moving on.

Maxwell is a chief scammer

It really pains to be owed since November, just be patient, I received my roi on 24dec. Other of my colleagues are becoming hopeful after I received. It's just that the system is very slow now, as they are trying to sort out things with the banks.

1 Like

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by ikechialex1(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Emuf:

Open your own thread to post this rubbish!!!!

1 Like

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by ikechialex1(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Finally MBA is gone.
They even threaten you not to go to court.
Hear from the man.

https://vimeo.com/496607935/e7c2ef1bda

1 Like

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by Whiteshield: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Where are those greedy fools defending this MBA nonsense. Can you now see that your stupidity is clear for the whole world to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by ojogiggs: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2021
I just pity some people giving out their moni on the basics of investment. Why can't you save d moni and learn FOREX And be cashing your money out anytime you need

LUCRE FX is projecting another full forex training come Jan 18, 2021, Admission still very on, $100 (@#400 exchange rate) is the training fee, pay for what really matter and earn yourself a lifetime fortune. Here's the WhatsApp group link to join https:// bit. ly /2IMeIv9

You can also contact the following number for more details
08135850357, 0813979081
Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by chiedozie198100: 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
DLuciano:
It really pains to be owed since November, just be patient, I received my roi on 24dec. Other of my colleagues are becoming hopeful after I received. It's just that the system is very slow now, as they are trying to sort out things with the banks.

Na thunder go fire u there.

Idiot liar.

2 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by saksonA: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2021
Which yeye things?

We better accept faith so we won't have BP as a result of over expectations

Those MBA guys are just using tactics to pack up there belongings to JAPA finally

RIP MBA, thank God for Bara that is helping out, if not man go don craze for the investment with MBA, but in business/investment, you loose some and you gain some...... What is more important is not to loose in all after you do your +/-

We move........................

DLuciano:

2 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by addexx: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mba has hit menopause. Next is bara and racksterli

1 Like

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by ikechialex1(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2021
You funny�
saksonA:

Which yeye things?

We better accept faith so we won't have BP as a result of over expectations

Those MBA guys are just using tactics to pack up there belongings to JAPA finally

RIP MBA, thank God for Bara that is helping out, if not man go don craze for the investment with MBA, but in business/investment, you loose some and you gain some...... What is more important is not to loose in all after you do your +/-

We move........................

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easy 2018 Newbie Guide To Make $1 Usd Every 5 Seconds Trading Options 100% WINS / Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. / PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.