Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (220 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by gwininfo(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2020
Good day esteemed nairalanders
I am a recent graduate of uniben and I am yet to serve, I reside in Lagos and due to the present financial predicament of my family which is so severe that has even resulted in begging and my blatant refusal to go into fraud, someone decided to give me the opportunity of joining the Nigerian police force. he says he has connections to the commissioner of police,but the problem is I don't fancy the job as I dont see myself as a police officer.
I am confused as to if that is a good career path because I dissapointed my mum by graduating with a 2:2,
Are there preferential treatment for graduates, there latest salary scale and does it supports educational growth and many more questions on my mind
please I would need your advice pleaseeeeee
Re: Advice Needed by Bigdik70inch2(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2020
U better grab that federal job with your bsc now......or u live later to regret it
Re: Advice Needed by fati2001(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Advice Needed by olayinks007(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2020
gwininfo:
Good day esteemed nairalanders
I am a recent graduate of uniben and I am yet to serve, I reside in Lagos and due to the present financial predicament of my family which is so severe that has even resulted in begging and my blatant refusal to go into fraud, someone decided to give me the opportunity of joining the Nigerian police force. he says he has connections to the commissioner of police,but the problem is I don't fancy the job as I dont see myself as a police officer.
I am confused as to if that is a good career path because I dissapointed my mum by graduating with a 2:2,
Are there preferential treatment for graduates, there latest salary scale and does it supports educational growth and many more questions on my mind
please I would need your advice pleaseeeeee

Oga u better grab am. Na FG job ooo ur name go dey FG payroll bdat ooo. And since u don get ur degree already u go dey do promotion. Nd conversion. So put in ur best do ur best and b d best in wat u do.
Re: Advice Needed by mathong: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Go ahead

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Your Relationship Is Not Moving Forward / Btw Ur Phone & Ur Relationship / Being Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.