Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us (52442 Views)

Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) / Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by RedPanthar: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

I agree brother Ahudiya.

Men must startbtaking these women before deity to take her womb swear oath of good behavior and submission to his captainship. The man is authority and captain of that household. No miscreant sailor in the shape of wife should rock the boat while the captain is steering.

These yeye wives nowadays are useless. When im ready im going o village to find one i can control. Not all these oloshos that are as wide underneath as lagos ibadan expressway. They lack sense and their toto sef lack home training to recognize who captains the ship.

Take her before deity. No more bible oath. Shit

Lol deity grin

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by OchoL(f): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Frustrated007:
I wonder who the unfortunate guy is ...the guy that married you.

She's lying.

JovialJune is a recent graduate from Covenant uni. She only said that to add credibility to her useless post.

7 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hmmm,Naija women ! What are we to do about you ? If you take her abroad,she turns to your god over there with her wickedness and if you decide to leave her in Nigeria, she starts sleeping around with another man and may even connive with him to kill you !

5 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by JovialJune(f): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Favourchris:

Teaching ur sons how to worship women doesn't make u a wise mother.

Teach your son how to treat people right. Humanity b4 gender.

You guys are trying to solve a problem and creating another.

See, the world will squeeze out life out those boys... make them soft and watch other men match life out of them.

Out here even men don't give a f*ck about men. Is survival of the fittest.

Teach them how to treat people right, teach them decency of life...

If teach them how to worship women..

I pitty those boys, because even women won't spare them ..

The world is never perfect and can't be..

Is eat or be eaten

I wonder where you see in my write up that my sons will be taught to worship women? Where exactly?

If my saying I'll teach them how to treat women right means worship, then I have no words for you, seeing as you are a woman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Bizibi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hathor5:

Many women are willing to treat their husbands like kings, abroad or not, the problem is that too many men are far from marriage material and far from understanding what it means to be a good husband.
story!!!

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by RedPanthar: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
OchoL:

Gibberish.

What happens to a Nigerian woman abroad is the case of what happens when you give a hungry policeman a uniform and a gun to patrol the streets - they will extort and abuse power!

Why is it that Indian & Chinese women don't do such when abroad? Despite how much these women earn, the value their culture and stay in their lane when it comes to domestic life. But Nigerian women? Power hungry, vicious and callous to the core.. any small power and they start displaying inbred witchcraft behaviour.

What gender is more culpable in child abuse and the maltreatment of househelps? ...this is to tell you what the average Nigerian woman is capable of when in a position of power.

Deep down, you yourself know the truth about female nature and will not take it lightly if someone does to your Male relatives what some of these women abroad do to our men.

Oh my goodness. You're super super super on point and smart

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Cocao(f): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
OchoL:

This in itself is a major contradiction.

A man TAKES you abroad, and you call that a partnership?

Gosh I can't with this mentality embarassed

Do you dear. I am only saying my mind. You have been expressing yourself since as you should. Keep it moving dear!

4 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by luminouz(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Cocao:

It is possible I used a strong term. Slavery here does not literally mean slavery...a better suited word will be domination, maybe annihilation?

It is one thing to make decisions, it is another to be inclusive and considerate in the decision making process.

Did you just say annihilation? shocked shocked
Do you know.what that means or you just throwing words around?
No self respecting husband wants to ANNIHILATE his wife. It makes no sense. Dominance in marriage is normal. Someone has to be in charge. ..
The major issue is that these men wants a Nigerian culture in a modern american society but the women never consider that. Asians and Indians all do. Thats why they had no issues with their marriages. .

How can your husband bring you over and treats you like his wife and all of a sudden you throw off the African culture he married you with and you claim he is dominating you? When he paid brideprice and married you and paid for your visa and even some trained their wives abroad, you never thought he was dominating you na.

Its simple, y'all women want to eat ya cake and have it.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Finnese001: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
OchoL:

Nah, you've been coyly rude and subtly spreading lies and deceit which is why you caught my attention.

You desperately wanna belong to the resident crew of dumb NL feminists who obviously are clueless on what feminism truly stands for - so you write silly one-sided epistles which make no sense just so stupiid cunts like zzorr and co.. can cheer you on.

Yet despite all your effort, dem still no send you.

In this entire forum, no one has given you the attention you so desperately seek more than me tongue

Adios to you too!

Knock out

17 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by ceeceeuwa: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
JovialJune:

Lol I already have sons, I am and will continue to train them and teach them right on how to treat ladies well, regardless of where they are in future

Cheers.
Thanks for being a voice to Nigerian women! Nairaland is filled with misogynist... they believe women are the cause of their misfortune in life, but won't hesitate to chase them about at any given opportunity.

10 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by luminouz(m): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
OchoL:

She's lying.

JovialJune is a recent graduate from Covenant uni. She only said that to add credibility to her useless post.

And I can bet my two big balls on it that her father trained her in that school.

She won't ever dare look at his face and call him misogynistic na...

5 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Hathor5(f): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bizibi:
story!!!

You better listen and learn before you start another dysfunctional family. wink

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Cocao:
Men,

Taking your wives to a civil society means that you should begin to see them as worthy partners. Do not think you can be their master and God abroad, instead, work in a partnership, like marriage was intended to be.

Women, this abroad is for everyone. It is not gender specific. If you want to be in a society that values your contribution as a woman, you can make the move for yourself without waiting for any man that would continue to use that help as a chain on your neck. Do your thing biko.

Trying to rationalize what has been documented statistically has a black female issue.

Men are reasonable and will assist in a challenging environment like abroad to make thing's work, but when you bring a Nigerian girl with village mentality has we have seen with the extremist feminist's in Nigeria, they'll definitely abuse the power.

The white females feminism was created for are far less nefarious than black females.

Even black American males are complaining. Why?

13 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Bizibi(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hathor5:

You better listen and learn before you start another dysfunctional family. wink
I hear!!!
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by MrColdsweat: 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
odinson1:

Oh what a pity!
Those poor innocent boys are gonna learn the innate nature of women the Hard way. I really wonder what you will gain from Teaching your son's how to respect(worship) women. just Have it in mind that Girls are gonna turn those Sons of yours into Rags who will be begging them(the girls) for just a lil sniff of their panties

Look at what the idiot wrote.

She's going to teach her sons to respect women and treat them right.

She will not teach her sons that respect is earned. She will not teach her sons the way of men. She will most likely teach her sons to shun violence but she will never teach her sons that show of strength is a major component of masculinity. She will never teach her sons the importance of loyalty and brotherhood.

That is why we have a generation of weak men. Women raise their sons to be utilities for their fellow women.

God forbid that I will allow a woman raise my son.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
A God-fearing woman will never do such.

Marry a born-again Christan.
Marry a virtuous woman.
Marry the will of God not oustside His will.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by RedPanthar: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
MrColdsweat:
The modern woman is emotionally chaotic, psychologically violent and destructive.

Boycott marriage.

Modern women are manipulative, bitter, wicked, violent, damaged, rebellious and destructive

10 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by OchoL(f): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
Cocao:

I apologize for quoting you in the first place. Your history with online arguments have not been particularly favorable. Please feel free to do you and encourage the people around you in your own line of thinking. Have a nice day.

It's unfortunate I've had to 'troll' in the past just to get my point across to some block-headed bittches in the family section.

Yes, I've engaged in numerous arguments because so many ladies are stupid and extremely childish on this forum..

I've always stood by my truth and nobody can shame me for it.

15 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by afroxyz: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Why do I need his consent to build a property with my own money?

You don't need his consent, but at least he should be in the know. if not, why are you guys married in the first place? What a generation!

14 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by goshen26: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Pls, if you marry here in Nigeria and u both travel abroad if you have issue will the marriage be honored in passing their feminine judgement?
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by afroxyz: 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Look at what the idiot wrote.

She's going to teach her sons to respect women and treat them right.

She will not teach her sons that respect is earned. She will not teach her sons the way of women. The importance of loyalty and brotherhood.

That is why we have a generation of weak men. Women raise their sons to be utilities for their fellow women.

God forbid that I will allow a woman raise my son.

A woman can't make a boy a man. Its that simple

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Martinez39s(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy Is this not what I have been saying since? If you like don't swallow the red pill. One of the worst mistakes an african man can make is to get married abroad or bring his wife abroad to stay permanently. Western societies and their laws are gynocentric. The marital laws put all the power and authority in the wife's hand and gives her the room to misbehave, abuse, control and coerce her husband with impunity. Just a call to the cops claiming domestic abuse will land the husband in jail even though there is no evidence for the wife's claim. The husband can't leave the marriage easily or he risks losing his house, properties, and his children. Divorce over there is simply mental rape to a man. grin Even worse, he can face deportation. Women are cruel, emotional and sadistic beasts when they have power and leverage over you.

A word is enough for the wise.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by luminouz(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Is this not what I have been saying since? If you like don't swallow the red pill. One of the worst mistakes an African man can make is to get married abroad or bring his wife abroad to stay permanently. Western societies and their laws are gynocentric. The marital laws put all the power and authority in the wife's hand and gives her the room to misbehave, abuse, control and coerce her husband with impunity. The husband can't leave the marriage easily or he risk losing his house, properties, and his children. Divorce over there is simply mental rape to a man. grin Even worse, he can face deportation. Women are cruel, emotional and sadistic beasts when they have power and leverage over you.

A word is enough for the wise.

You should see the weak ass arguments these females have been bringing on this issue. E weak me no be small. I just couldn't deal with the lack of rational and logical thoughts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Frustrated007: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
there's nothing women offer in marriages that a man earning decent money can't get without marrying.
You Women should stop trying to hoodwink men into marrying you!!
Marriage to most modern women is a bad deal! only fools and men with limited intellectual capacity engage in it.
Hathor5:

Keep boycotting. The capable men are enjoying their wives and the cosy, loving homes they create for them. wink

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Pierocash(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
UwaMmebii:

Hmmm marry her here, leave her here so that another man will be fucking her? Nah I will rather marry a black America there
if another man can Bleep her here, another man can Bleep her there too, and that will be worst for you there ,because you can't do her any shit. If you try to react, she calls the cop on you. You can either go to prison or lose your property on top of her adultery.

Which is better,here or there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by QuoteMeAndDie: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
OchoL:
OP, you better be careful before JovialJune, apatheticme & CHoccolaTE will soon accuse you of being a male pretending to be female.

Meanwhile.. the biggest disgrace to womanhood are those urgent 2k girls - dirty lazy girls who refuse to work legitimate jobs for their money.. rather they whoore around, begging for alms from men up and down, then come on NL forming feminism.

bambiala girls putting real hardworking women to shame.

grin

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Cocao(f): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
luminouz:

Did you just say annihilation? shocked shocked
Its simple, y'all women want to eat ya cake and have it.

Your post reeks of assumptions. Yes, I know what the word means, and yes, I mean it as it is.
Your marriage may be the one where domination is important, it does not have to be like that.

Before you speak of other nations, maybe be familiar with their statistics. That you don't hear about them does not mean it is not prevalent. You are obviously a product of search engine and social media algorithms. This link gives a brief insight to domestic violence in other immigrant communities.

http://www.futureswithoutviolence.org/userfiles/file/Children_and_Families/Immigrant.pdf

4 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Hathor5(f): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Frustrated007:
there's nothing women offer in marriages that a man earning decent money can't get without marrying.
You Women should stop trying to hoodwink men into marrying you!!
Marriage to most modern women is a bad deal! only fools and men with limited intellectual capacity engage in it.

It's your brothers who shame single ladies and call them evening newspapers. It's not us trying to hoodwink you. grin

5 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Frustrated007: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
I think it's because most of them were raised by their mother's.
Nigerian men are always hustling.
So no time to raise the kids properly.
afroxyz:
It is only nigerian women that this bullshyte is predominant. Forget all that talk about being trained to be submissive in nigeria. Asian women are also trained to be submissive, yet they stick to their husbands when they go abroad. Why naija women own come different.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Saintmary(f): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bringing a woman to stay with you abroad into a position of servitude is marital human trafficking.
Stop marital human trafficking!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by luminouz(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Cocao:

Your post reeks of assumptions. Yes, I know what the word means, and yes, I mean it as it is.
Your marriage may be the one where domination is important, it does not have to be like that.

Before you speak of other nations, maybe be familiar with their statistics. That you don't hear about them does not mean it is not prevalent. You are obviously a product of search engine and social media algorithms. This link gives a brief insight to domestic violence in other immigrant communities.

http://www.futureswithoutviolence.org/userfiles/file/Children_and_Families/Immigrant.pdf

That you even try to justify what annihilation means tells me all I need to know about your mindset on this issue.

This is my last reply. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Collegelove: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zzor:
Only irresponsible men opt for transactional sex.I don't know about relationship to be subtly transactional sex
Shut up young lady. What do you know?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.