Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation (34082 Views)

NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) / Hanan Buhari Denies Ordering DSS To Arrest, Detain Okolie Over SIM / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by samuelonyewueny(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Even in their statement (this article), you can see confusion..."
The Commission explained that adequate arrangements have been made to capture the data of 200 million Nigerians within the next five years". Yet we should all have our sim cards nin compliant within 2 weeks....IDIOTS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by bluefilm: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
But why didn't they licence IPPIS?

I for like see how ASUU will fight IPPIS over NIN registration. grin
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by Blackdisciple(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
It added that the steps taken so far to ensure that all subscribers have NIN in their SIM cards are meant to address the security challenges facing the country.

Na this one shock me pass since when na....

This can never solve security challenges in Nigeria..

Until then
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by Blackdisciple(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
It added that the steps taken so far to ensure that all subscribers have NIN in their SIM cards are meant to address the security challenges facing the country.

Na this one shock me pass since when na....

This can never solve security challenges in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

Until then
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
RedPanthar:
K

FORUM THAT HATES CHRISTIANS AND EVERYTHING THAT'S ASSOCIATED WITH CHRISTIANITY

FELLOW CHRISTIANS PLEASE HELP US ASK THE MODS WHAT THE JUSTIFICATION IS BEHIND BANNING RIGHTEOUSNESS89 FOR 10 YEARS

TOMORROW THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE ATTACKED WHEN THE CITIZENS ARE DEVILS THEMSELVES.

IF IT'S PUSHING TEN MILLION THREADS ON ISLAM TO FRONT PAGE ON FRIDAYS EVEN AT THE EXPENSE OF MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION THEY WON'T HESITATE

I DARE THE MODS TO PROVIDE LEGITIMATE REASONS

Are you sure about that?
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by RedPanthar: 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

Are you sure about that?

100%

Check his alternate handle Chosen1984 where he created a thread explaining he got banned
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by farouk2much(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
RedPanthar:
K

FELLOW CHRISTIANS PLEASE HELP US ASK THE MODS WHAT THE JUSTIFICATION IS BEHIND BANNING RIGHTEOUSNESS89 FOR 10 YEARS

TOMORROW THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE ATTACKED WHEN THE CITIZENS ARE DEVILS THEMSELVES.

IF IT'S PUSHING TEN MILLION THREADS ON ISLAM TO FRONT PAGE ON FRIDAYS EVEN AT THE EXPENSE OF MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION THEY WON'T HESITATE

bros remain small all the northan christians wil be annihilated revenge is on our minds
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by nemynely(m): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
RedPanthar:
K

Well said.

But please note that the owner(s) of this medium are Muslims and are unabashedly unapologetic about it.
While I am not holding brief for them, if Christians feel aggrieved, they should explore options like:
-Launch a similar forum
-Boycott this forum entirely.

By the way, if what you said about the alleged ban placed on righteousness89 is true, it only gives you a picture of how "tolerant" Muslims can be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by RedPanthar: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
farouk2much:
bros remain small all the northan christians wil be annihilated revenge is on our minds

Picture saved. Minna

Not to worry. E get as dem dey do stubborn goats

1 Like

Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by RedPanthar: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
nemynely:

Well said.

But please note that the owner(s) of this medium are Muslims and are unabashedly unapologetic about it.
While I am not holding brief for them, if Christians feel aggrieved, they should explore options like:
-Launch a similar forum
-Boycott this forum entirely.

By the way, if what you said about the alleged ban placed on righteousness89 is true, it only gives you a picture of how "tolerant" Muslims can be.

I am making sure I set 100 Million aside for competition for this thrash forum

He can't allow this monopoly continue. It expires 2022

1 Like

Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by SKINDOGGY: 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
RedPanthar:
K

10 years for what exactly, anyway he should open another account though all they ban his phone join, this forum self

1 Like

Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by Fahdiga(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
guy1234:

Alaye, you don't need a card. You just need the NIN number. Do you need a card to remember your phone number ?
But we paid to get the card
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by Fahdiga(m): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ishilove:

We are many. Mine is since August 2014
And they are collecting their salaries every month since then without doing anything
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by Jd10k(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Two weeks is a very short period to register over 160 million active line

1 Like

Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
RedPanthar:
K

Someone needs to call Oluwaseun Osewa to order. Why the hate against Christians on this forum? Why?

1 Like

Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by RedPanthar: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
DamZik:
[b][/b] Someone needs to call Oluwaseun Osewa to order. Why the hate against Christians on this forum? Why?

God will shame them

2 Likes

Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by Okoroawusa: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Na wa o ! Some people have turned wailing to a full time job. See as dem plenty for this thread.
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by Breezy90(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
I registered for this scheme 2014, and I was give a slip with my NiN on it...but I tried checking to see if my No would pop up with the new code but they kept saying “No information in their database”.
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by Dindomitable1: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
RedPanthar:
K

Ban righteousness89 or not doesn't close his mouth from airing the truth he knows. You ban him now your could be banned too yourself elsewhere.
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by busomma: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
I see no reason why every local government area shouldn't hv at least 2 centers if the government is really serious about this program. It could another means of settling one of their own.
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by Bahamas95(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
I lost my PVC last week. Please is it possible to get another one from INEC office when it's not election year?

Anyone with useful info should help me out.
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by bejeria101(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fahdiga:
Useless and redundant agency. I'm yet to get my permanent identification card since 2014 and you are here yapping just to make it look like you are working.

In abuja here what i saw would make people shed tears.

So many cards are ready I'm sure majority would have expired because they haven't sent out text for the owners to come collect their cards.

Shameful set of people, when El rufai wanted to sack them, majority got in there with ssce results they cried blue murder, yet they haven't improved on their services

1 Like

Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by bejeria101(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bahamas95:
I lost my PVC last week. Please is it possible to get another one from INEC office when it's not election year?

Anyone with useful info should help me out.

Same happened to me a while back.

Until they open their portal, that's when you can get a new one.

I have been waiting since
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by Sike(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fahdiga:
Useless and redundant agency. I'm yet to get my permanent identification card since 2014 and you are here yapping just to make it look like you are working.
that makes the two of us. Thought I'm the only one. Since 2014?!
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by nurain150(m): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by seunlayi(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Solution is to give them down on this rush rush policy at this time. Any centre week lapse should be mobbed down in the spirit of endears riot
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by seunlayi(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sike:
that makes the two of us. Thought I'm the only one. Since 2014?!
did mine also 2014
Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
post=97158202:

Way to a great nation.
This is how the sane countries we want to emulate as a nation start to build their countries to a sane society they are today

This should have been in force since 2001 when GSM came into the country and around the time when democracy returned to our darling country.

Anyways, o ba ni, ko baje!
Slow and steady, Nigeria will be great again.

SHUT UP!
NONSENSE TALK

4 Likes

Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by banio: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
These Government are just wasting her time. Though the idea is good. But bad guys will kidnap people and use their phone numbers to perpetuate evil. So people will be imprisoned for crimes they NEVER committed.

Let's all pray that BOKO HARAM and others don't kidnap us and use our phone numbers for crimes.

Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by hardbody: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
chuzzyofficiall:
but why can't we automate things in this country and save citizens unnecessary queuing and all the stress involved with analogue approaches?

My exact point.

1 Like

Re: NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation by Franktom247(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
How many northerners have phones or know what national id card is another southern oppression policy from this government runs out of thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo / PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma / Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.