Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos (76730 Views)

Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by simeotexy: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2020
Graysons:

No one cares the question is, why are Akwa ibom people always involving themselves with Rivers people matter? Are Akwa Ibomite native to Rivers state?
Shea this is river state thread??
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by simeotexy: 7:27am On Dec 22, 2020
Hunchogee:

Very great summary. One might even suspect she may not even love the hubby too
yes very true,,if you really check she doesn't love her husband

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by simeotexy: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2020
I don't really know Rivers people hate Akwa ibom people this much,,common small Christmas village see negative comments everywhere,how can akwa ibom be a beautiful state when you enter akwa ibom with hate,

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Hunchogee: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2020
simeotexy:
yes very true,,if you really check she doesn't love her husband
It's so clear, the unfortunate brother felt he married a wife..

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by UnbanEbenezar: 8:27am On Dec 22, 2020
Graysons:
All that you said? Are you educated in the first place? grin i don't give a shlt about Akwa ibom or it's People, Rivers people don't even know you exists.
You on the other hand, you keep bringing your uneucated, unwanted, smelling self into Rivers people affairs why is that?
undecided
you won't be happy if I troll you.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by oyinella(f): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2020
simeotexy:
yeah but you totally destroyed aks u made akwa ibom look like it wasn't safe atall,,all those stuffs just happened recently,,it's has been curtailed,,u might marry akwa ibom man doesn't mean u will like akwa ibom state,,stop spoiling akwa ibom image on the media please
Did you read the part where I said i hope it doesn't last long? did you also read the part where I said we wanted our serene Akwa Ibom back?
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
you won't be happy if I troll you.
I will rip you apart, just because i ignore your phooey, hooey, malarkey self on that dukprince thread doesn't mean i'm going to ignore your crapola here.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by UnbanEbenezar: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2020
Graysons:

I will rip you apart, just because i ignore your phooey, hooey, malarkey self on that dukprince thread doesn't mean i'm going to ignore your crapola here.
okay let's see how this goes.
I swear you'll regret towing across my paths here and I'll not leave you not until you earnestly beg for my forgiveness
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
okay let's see how this goes.
I swear you'll regret towing across my paths here and I'll not leave you not until you earnestly beg for my forgiveness

You are nothing but a pathetic Awka ibom small fly who i will crush with ease.
Don't bother my mention again if you are not here for the braws, i don't entertain attention seeking shema|es
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2020
SaintBishop:

I've been told that you are a stupid person that i should avoid you! Stop quoting me mr!
you to should stop quoting me
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2020
Graysons:
All that you said? Are you educated in the first place? grin i don't give a shlt about Akwa ibom or it's People, Rivers people don't even know you exists.
You on the other hand, you keep bringing your uneucated, unwanted, smelling self into Rivers people affairs why is that?
undecided
just like how we don't care if you also exist. I have beaten the both of you blue, black and I will keep doing it as long as you keep putting mouth on anything concerning Ibom state

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Hunchogee: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2020
AustineJohn908:
just like how we don't care if you also exist. I have beaten the both of you blue, black and I will keep doing it as long as you keep putting mouth on anything concerning Ibom state
My guy they are all jealous, Akwa Ibom State as been giving them nightmares especially industrial news hitting the front page like mad..
Rivers state that CNN is begging Nigerian government to evacuate citizens that the state is not safe for humans. And that the same state some fools are bragging about.. Chai what a dipilated state according to BBC grin

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2020
AustineJohn908:

Lies lies and more lies you Austinejohn908 the dumb akwa ibom unedcated baboon care about Rivers state more than your useless existence, that's why you are always on Rivers thread shouthing igbos igbos everwhere.

What were you doing on this thread that dose not concern Akwa iboms in it? Answer me! here's the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6322375/over-30-communities-river-state#97231838
You have beat who? you can't even beat English mad man. grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2020
Hunchogee:

My guy they are all jealous, Akwa Ibom State as been giving them nightmares especially industrial news hitting the front page like mad..
Rivers state that CNN is begging Nigerian government to evacuate citizens that the state is not safe for humans that some fools are bragging about.. Chai what a dipilated state according to BBC grin

Ask your dumb brother what his is businsss on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/6322375/over-30-
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2020
Grays0ns:
[s][/s]
Una don clone my moniker? i must be a thorn in you m0rons flesh.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by UnbanEbenezar: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2020
Graysons:

The mods will be stupid enough to ban me.
i got abuse here

https://www.nairaland.com/6304189/theres-no-indiginious-igbo-cross/1#96887699

And i call seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, justwise and co they did nothing.

you first started it by calling him "mumu"
apparently you were not guilt free.
Just stay back and enjoy your 10 years ban.
If you like come up with another moniker I'll personally trace you and ensure you're banned.
Tribalists like you should be ridden off this forum
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by SaintBishop: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:

Mynd44
Seun
LalasticIala
Dominique
OAM4J
Justwise

Rule 2 clearly violated
The mods should ban you for cloning grayson moniker, are you a fraudster?

Myndd44 Seun .
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
you first started it by calling him "mumu"
apparently you were not guilt free.
Just stay back and enjoy your 10 years ban.
If you like come up with another moniker I'll personally trace you and ensure you're banned.
Tribalists like you should be ridden off this forum
Like i said the mods will be stupid enough to ban my account.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by UnbanEbenezar: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2020
SaintBishop:
The mods should ban you for cloning grayson moniker, are you a fraudster?

Myndd44 Seun .
you will just come up with false accusations.
What is the evidence I'm cloning his moniker?
Are you drunk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.