Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos (76687 Views)

Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Kinematics: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2020
SaintBishop:
I don't really care if they are igbos or not What i hate is when an Akwa ibom Idiot who is not from Rivers start involving his smelling, nuwanted self into Rivers people affairs that's stupid.

Yes go! You guy always create threads of how Akwa ibom is this akwa ibom is that, but somehow you dickheads keep running away from it.

Bloody bastards.

That one quoting you cannot live a day in Akwa Ibom. Tells a lot about his glorified jungle.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Graysons:

No one cares the question is, why are Akwa ibom people always involving themselves with Rivers people matter? Are Akwa Ibomite native to Rivers state?
Go and do your force. thank God Nigeria Constitution advocate for freedom to live anywhere you want so how can he den pursue us?

No we ain't native to Rivers but the Igbos are no wonder they're the ruler of all Rivers State, but the hinterland and the outta...you all that are not from the Igbo speaking parts should be ashamed
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by SaintBishop: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Is it paining you that Rivers is BIAFRA land? That Ukweocha (Porthacourt) belongs to the SE. is it paining you That Igbos are the owners of Rivers? Shouldn't you be ashamed that since Nigeria return to democracy, it is only the Igbos or Igbos speaking governors that have ruled and is ruling Rivers?

You are not from igbo, you are not from Rivers State.

illiterate! come tell me why are you involving yourself with things you are not releated to? grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2020
SaintBishop:

You are not from igbo, you are not from Rivers State.

illiterate! come tell me why are you involving yourself with things you are not releated to? grin
Just tell me why the Igbos control Rivers politics...why they rule your state? If they can do that then we Ibomites will also do that and will one day Rule you too
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by SaintBishop: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2020
Kinematics:

That one quoting you cannot live a day in Akwa Ibom. Tells a lot about his glorified jungle.

The way that fool Austinejohn908 keep involving himself with Rivers affairs is annoying as hell.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by SaintBishop: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Just tell me why the Igbos control Rivers politics...why they rule your state? If they can do that then we Ibomites will also do that and will one day Rule you too
Akwa ibom will rule Who? Over our dead body! You think by marry Rivers women you will rule Rivers state? poor Akwa ibom illiterate!

Let me give you a hint! if your father is not from Rivers state you can not hold any political power in Rivers state, if you don't know!

As for your second quetion let me tell you why.

When it is time for Election the igbos from Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra, will all troop in to vote for their ikwerre brothers.

The question is, Who is going to vote for an Akwa ibom man?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Go and do your force. thank God Nigeria Constitution advocate for freedom to live anywhere you want so how can he den pursue us?

No we ain't native to Rivers but the Igbos are no wonder they're the ruler of all Rivers State, but the hinterland and the outta...you all that are not from the Igbo speaking parts should be ashamed
Why should we be ashamed? Are you Akwa ibomites ashame of yourselves? You are an oil proudcing state but somehow somewhere ,your goverment can't provide for you, give you the good life you desire that's why you all keep running away from it what worse than that? A man Who can not cloth himself is worse than an infidel you don't know.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2020
Graysons:

Why should we be ashamed? Are you Akwa ibomites ashame of yourselves? You are an oil proudcing state but somehow somewhere ,your goverment can't provide for you, give you the good life you desire that's why you all keep running away from it what worse than that? A man Who can not cloth himself is worse than an infidel you don't know.
So how is Rivers Stategovt giving you guys the good life?...
You should be Ashamed because the Igbos are the one ruling your state even when they have their own state
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2020
SaintBishop:
Akwa ibom will rule Who? Over our dead body! You think by marry Rivers women you will rule Rivers state? poor Akwa ibom illiterate!

Let me give you a hint! if your father is not from Rivers state you can not hold any political power in Rivers state, if you don't know!

When it is time for Election the igbos from Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra, will all troop in to vote for their ikwerre brothers.

That is their plan all along.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2020
SaintBishop:

Yes if an igbo man can rule you, we to can. we only need to learn Igbo and we good to go.
How come you can't differentiate between all those Igbos that come to your state to do that...
look at Delta state now they have been ruled by another ethnic group that isn't Igbo even though Igbos also troop into that state and vote...you all should be ashame
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2020
AustineJohn908:
So how is Rivers Stategovt giving you guys the good life?...
You should be Ashamed because the Igbos are the one ruling your state even when they have their own state

How is Rivers state giving me the good life? Go and ask your Akwa ibom brothers and sisters Who are taxi drivers and prostitues here, that answer your question!

Igbos rule who? you are dumb as your profile picture.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by SaintBishop: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Yes if an igbo man can rule you, we to can. we only need to learn Igbo and we good to go.
How come you can't differentiate between all those Igbos that come to your state to do that...
look at Delta state now they have been ruled by another ethnic group that isn't Igbo even though Igbos also troop into that state and vote...you all should be ashame

Who is going to vote for you? the Igbos have ikwerres as their allies.

During old rivers state the Ijaws rule Rivers state for 40 years because they have the kalabaris and the Okrikans as their allies.

Who is Akwa ibom people allies?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2020
SaintBishop:

During old rivers state the Ijaws rule Rivers state for 40 years because they have the kalabaris and the Okrikans as their allies.

He said they are going to learn igbo!What stops them from learning igbo and use it to rule over igbo people? grin

I swear that Austinejohn908 is as stupid as his face.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by SaintBishop: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Graysons:

He said they are going to learn igbo!What stops them from learning igbo and use it to rule over igbo people? grin

grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2020
SaintBishop:

grin
We can't rule over Igbo people cause they ain't stupid but we can rule over Rivers cause they have stupid citizens no wonder the Igbos rule dem
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2020
Graysons:

We can rule over Rivers because they're very stupid. that is the same reason while the Igbos are ruling over you in your own land. they know they can't try that shit in Akwa Abasi ibom state
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2020
SaintBishop:

lol... the Igbos keep ruling you even a self Acclaimed Igbo man Ameachi ruled over you ..you should be ashamed.
Anyways as for your second question, I get m before no be property
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Kinematics: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2020
SaintBishop:

The way that fool Austinejohn908 keep involving himself with Rivers affairs is annoying as hell.

Just leave the mad dog. He's a confused clown.. na AkwaIgbo clown, that can't live in his glorified jungle. Na keke e dey ride for Abuja.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kinematics:

Just leave the mad dog. He's a confused clown.. na AkwaIgbo clown, that can't live in his glorified jungle. Na keke e dey ride for Abuja.
lol...e pain m
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
AustineJohn908:
We can rule over Rivers because they're very stupid. that is the same reason while the Igbos are ruling over you in your own land. they know they can't try that shit in Akwa Abasi ibom state
I thought Rivers belongs to igbo people? Na mumu they worry you.

You behave like all those illiterate way no finish primary school, abeg stop quoting me your Iq is too low for me.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by SaintBishop: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
AustineJohn908:
lol... the Igbos keep ruling you even a self Acclaimed Igbo man Ameachi ruled over you ..you should be ashamed.
Anyways as for your second question, I get m before no be property
Odili is from Rivers state, Ameachi is from Rivers state, Wike is from Rivers state.
Now tell me which igbo man from Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo state don rule Rivers state?

You AustineJohn908 should be ashame of yourself for being stupid your illiteracy and stupidity is out of this world. My advice to you is, go to school because you sound like a village bush man.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by SaintBishop: 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kinematics:

Noted! i'll ignore the illiterate henceforth.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Kinematics: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
SaintBishop:

Noted! i'll ignore the illiterate henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
SaintBishop:
Odili is from Rivers state, Ameachi is from Rivers state, Wike is from Rivers state.
Now tell me which igbo man from Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo state don rule Rivers state?

You AustineJohn908 should be ashame of yourself for being stupid your illiteracy and stupidity is out of this world. My advice to you is, go to school because you sound like a village bush man.
But theyre Igbos, they speak Igbos and that's all that matters
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Graysons:
I thought Rivers belongs to igbo people? Na mumu they worry you.

You behave like all those illiterate way no finish primary school, abeg stop quoting me your Iq is too low for me.
Lol..I have talked mine Sha... you guys are slaves to the igbos

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Lol..I have talked mine Sha... you guys are slaves to the igbos
You're an illiterate your opinion doesn't Matter so? undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Graysons:
You're an illiterate your opinion doesn't Matter so? undecided
Yes just like URS doesn't matter on any Akwa ibom thread and by the way all I said were true
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Graysons: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Yes just like URS doesn't matter on any Akwa ibom thread and by the way all I said were true
All that you said? Are you educated in the first place? grin i don't give a shlt about Akwa ibom or it's People, Rivers people don't even know you exists.
You on the other hand, you keep bringing your uneucated, unwanted, smelling self into Rivers people affairs why is that?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by SaintBishop: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
AustineJohn908:
But theyre Igbos, they speak Igbos and that's all that matters

I've been told that you are a stupid person that i should avoid you!
Stop quoting me mr!
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by simeotexy: 7:13am On Dec 22, 2020
oyinella:
I'm married to an Ibibio man, my kids are from here, so it's okay to say I'm from here.. trust me I did not elaborate at all! It's crazy how people will do anything to paint a very beautiful picture of a situation that is eating us up, the fact that we are not victims yet doesn't mean we shouldn't speak up! Yes, we hope they dont last long, cause we all want our serene Uyo back
yeah but you totally destroyed aks u made akwa ibom look like it wasn't safe atall,,all those stuffs just happened recently,,it's has been curtailed,,u might marry akwa ibom man doesn't mean u will like akwa ibom state,,stop spoiling akwa ibom image on the media please

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Hunchogee: 7:15am On Dec 22, 2020
simeotexy:
yeah but you totally destroyed aks u made akwa ibom look like it wasn't safe atall,,all those stuffs just happened recently,,it's has been curtailed,,u might marry akwa ibom man doesn't mean u will like akwa ibom state,,stop spoiling akwa ibom image on the media please
Very great summary. One might even suspect she may not even love the hubby too
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Hunchogee: 7:18am On Dec 22, 2020
Kinematics:

Say what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.