Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues (83174 Views)

2022 Internally Generated Revenue, Top 3 Per Zone / Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) Among Nigerian States In 2022 / Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Dubetex96(m): 12:05am On Dec 18, 2020
laugh wan kill me
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Dubetex96(m): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2020
coupled with wike political rascality
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Dubetex96(m): 12:11am On Dec 18, 2020
Olodo shut up can't u see Enugu and Anambra mteeew
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Kojiek: 12:13am On Dec 18, 2020
Elvictor:

why crying about Rivers State? we will keep electing stingy governors until they restructure Nigeria so wail on.

there is no room to feast in Rivers State, have you been to Bonny Island and Omoku?
Have you been to Oyigbo and Etche LGAs, and see the sorry condition of roads there?
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by ocpaschal: 12:26am On Dec 18, 2020
LegendHero:

You people online are fond of saying rubbish.

If you can show me what Abia state and Benue Governor have done in the past 1 year more than Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State I will deactivate my Nairaland account.

Are you game?
Abia is the worst governed state with the most miserable governor in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Jonathan39: 12:31am On Dec 18, 2020
grin grin I served in Ogun state, and to be honest, that is the worst state I have been to, the IGR is a mirage compared to what is on ground. If Ogun state is what some of you here are trying to make people believe, how come there is no motorable road in Ogun state, or should we talk about dapo abiodun? grin
TheLionofLasigi:

Posting pictures of housing estates doesn't prove anything, people with working brains know that ogun state is far ahead of Anambra and ebonyi combined. It's a fact and online chestbeating can't change that.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Jonathan39: 12:32am On Dec 18, 2020
Talk about Ogun state when the list of backward states is released
TheLionofLasigi:

Why are you embarrassing yourself.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by sylve11: 12:33am On Dec 18, 2020
Mikehot:
You won't find quota people dominantly in this news.

In other news it is rumoured that Tanko son is now the one acting as cjn for his father like it's a jihad throne

grin grin cool
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 18, 2020
Jonathan39:
grin grin I served in Ogun state, and to be honest, that is the worst state I have been to, the IGR is a mirage compared to what is on ground. If Ogun state is what some of you here are trying to make people believe, how come there is no motorable road in Ogun state, or should we talk about dapo abiodun? grin

"There is no motorable road in Ogun state" proves your ret@rdation, am sure you're probably still jobless or with an underpaying job with that tabularasa you call a brain. Leave Dapo Abiodun, let's talk why you're so daft and stupid.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Pacesetter123(m): 12:40am On Dec 18, 2020
Chukwudubem0:
Zamfara?

I no gree
Yes nah! U sabi how much those people dey sell their gold per month?Dia own mineral (gold) no be federal government de control am for them..oo
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 18, 2020
Jonathan39:
Talk about Ogun state when the list of backward states is released

Ogun state isn't Anambra or abia state
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Pacesetter123(m): 12:41am On Dec 18, 2020
freeborn02:
This means Rivers State has no business with poverty. Every local government,in rivers should be beautiful and impressive. There shouldn't be any pothole or bad road portion at all.
Nigeria corruption matter go allow them?
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Kinematics: 12:44am On Dec 18, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Have you seen how confused you are.. You are indeed a confused cultist.

See this coward bushman that lacks understanding..
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Agwaso: 12:49am On Dec 18, 2020
Lagos this by far remains the highest IGR generating state.

The attached link is referring to most improved state and not the highest IGR.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by guy222: 12:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Most people commenting on this thread dont even know the difference between IGR and GDP. Is over taxing your citizen a development? Richest state can only be measure using GDP not IGR, It is as simple as drinking gari with kulikuli and sugar.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by IGBOSON1: 12:58am On Dec 18, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

You need to allow people say thier mnd then you relax and laugh at it..
Yes am from Akwa-Ibom

Depends on what they're saying and if you have a sense of good judgement!

I doubt you're from Akwa-Ibom considering your silly hate towards Igbos!
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by wildikeman(m): 1:04am On Dec 18, 2020
So Delta no dey right... And Karina dey Dia right.. Issorit
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by totit: 1:39am On Dec 18, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

That's 2007 to 2010 GDP
Find current gdp which start from 2018 and above below

...but your second screen shot only showed a MOMINAL stats? Can't you see that? undecided

In fact, it's no different from this thread that represents non-comprehensive data.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Jonathan39: 2:52am On Dec 18, 2020
grin grin Anambra is what you wish your state is, but you have to manage your shit of a state
TheLionofLasigi:

Ogun state isn't Anambra or abia state
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Jonathan39: 2:53am On Dec 18, 2020
Cry louder, I think I enjoy it grin cheesy
TheLionofLasigi:

"There is no motorable road in Ogun state" proves your ret@rdation, am sure you're probably still jobless or with an underpaying job with that tabularasa you call a brain. Leave Dapo Abiodun, let's talk why you're so daft and stupid.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by tunapawizzy: 4:03am On Dec 18, 2020
H1 of 2020 Lagos declared that it generated 204 billion...thats a little below 35bn every month....alpha beta makes 3bn every month from lekki toll gate alone, LAWMA dey dere, LAMATA dey dere, other income sources full. Lagos actually has the resources and capacity to aspire to become a proper mega city, not a mediocre mega city it is right now. Someone n his cronies cashing out as much as 10bn every month from Lagos state.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by es144000: 4:18am On Dec 18, 2020
I doubt this figure is genuine,this does not represent IGR as we know it.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by tunapawizzy: 4:19am On Dec 18, 2020
es144000:
I doubt this figure is genuine,this does not represent IGR as we know it.
It is growth in IGR from the previous year....not the actual IGR

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by tunapawizzy: 4:24am On Dec 18, 2020
Jonathan39:
Its d same with all the states...Lagos state igr per month is around d 35billion naira.....go to ikorodu, ikotun, lagos Island and see the amenities available for the common man....u go fear

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Fundango: 4:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Chukwudubem0:
Zamfara?

I no gree

revenue mostly from Gold
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Elvictor: 5:35am On Dec 18, 2020
Kojiek:

Have you been to Oyigbo and Etche LGAs, and see the sorry condition of roads there?

Etche will be a satellite city soon, the problem isn't the governor but what is the LGA chairman doing? how about the Reps and Senators?
our previous chairmen fixed all our roads but the current one is just busy stealing and stealing, Etche and Oyigbo should stop waiting for governors to fix their roads, they should follow what other LGA are doing, go to Abua, go to Omuku, go to Ahoada and see for yourself.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Elvictor: 5:40am On Dec 18, 2020
frankmoney:
what exactly is in omoku ,omoku that's not even up to the standard of some parts of pH ? Even the bonny it's the LNG area that's developed , so what exactly are you saying

what developed Lagos?
Rivers State is not regarded as heart of SS we have other states in SS competing with each other unlike what is obtain in Lagos where all companies site their HOR and SW states coming together to develop Lagos and Lagos is yet to be London, how about Ogoni?
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Elvictor: 5:40am On Dec 18, 2020
Omattah10:
I served in Bonny I love that place. I still want to visit Bonny Island.

hope you can swim sha..
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Weneda(m): 5:48am On Dec 18, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
Rivers problem is mismanagment of resources..
u nailed it
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Obamaofusa: 6:04am On Dec 18, 2020
marsman:

You are not smart, i can now see that, what you are quoting is a year on year improvement,meaning there difference from last years own
The report clearly said Year on Year most improved and an intelligent person should know they are comparing the growth of those states relative to the past year growth.

I think the person who posted it as the full IGR made a mistake.It is surely a year on year thing.
Lagos state still leads,followed by Rivers and Ogun etc.This will be at the end of this 2020 year..
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by kenodrill: 6:07am On Dec 18, 2020
freeborn02:
This means Rivers State has no business with poverty. Every local government,in rivers should be beautiful and impressive. There shouldn't be any pothole or bad road portion at all.

Don't mind them.yet they still will be blaming buhari.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues by Obamaofusa: 6:09am On Dec 18, 2020
Elvictor:

what developed Lagos?
Rivers State is not regarded as heart of SS we have other states in SS competing with each other unlike what is obtain in Lagos where all companies site their HOR and SW states coming together to develop Lagos and Lagos is yet to be London, how about Ogoni?

Have you been to Ogun state or you are like that is usually murmuring to himself about the tiny old places in the SW which were built when his people were still very,very backward and living in thatched huts.
SW was and it is still the most developed region in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel / Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.