Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Difference Between Love And Infatuation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Love And Infatuation. (1697 Views)

How Do One Distinguish Btw Love And Infatuation / The Difference Between Love Making And Fucking / Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Love And Infatuation. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Love is a strong feeling of affection, a passionate liking. It is a beautiful process that takes time to develop, requiring emotional interaction on a deeper level.
Infatuation is a fascination with an intense interest in someone. Its an overwhelming feeling often mistaken with love in our music, movies, and our culture as a whole.
Love takes time to grow. Its a step by step process where we dont deny the flaws of our partner but accept that they make him/her perfect. It doesnt leave us blind as infatuation does. Falling in love/love at first sight is a mere illusion, centering on the physical aspect of the individual. Unlike love, a spark of friendship that burns slowly overtime into the flame that would later consume our entire beings...

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Love And Infatuation. by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 20, 2019
undecided
Re: Difference Between Love And Infatuation. by UbunuUbuntu: 1:56am On Oct 20, 2019
The only thing I regard as love is what a Mother has for her child.

Any other thing is bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Love And Infatuation. by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2019
UbunuUbuntu:
The only thing I regard as love is what a Mother has for her child.

Any other thing is bullshit.
trust me, things might change. wink

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Love And Infatuation. by lilmax(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Wow

So I'm in love cool
Re: Difference Between Love And Infatuation. by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2019
lilmax:
Wow
So I'm in love cool
thats lovely. wink
Re: Difference Between Love And Infatuation. by merit1988(f): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Difference Between Love And Infatuation. by Solo21213(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Don't know anything just passing by

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Love And Infatuation. by Omar09(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
RedCreme21:
trust me, things might change. wink

You gonna make things change?
Re: Difference Between Love And Infatuation. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
Omar09:

You gonna make things change?
I don't work miracles. Love does.
Re: Difference Between Love And Infatuation. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
Solo21213:
Don't know anything just passing by
grin I doubt
Re: Difference Between Love And Infatuation. by romme2u: 1:40am On Oct 23, 2019
undecided

I'm yet to see the difference between love, lust n infatuat................

just f**k in peace n rest in pieces
Re: Difference Between Love And Infatuation. by Omar09(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
I don't work miracles. Love does.
Love can do that in a nation that's very big called,

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

IMAGINATION
Re: Difference Between Love And Infatuation. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=Omar09 post=83396820]
Love can do that in a nation that's very big called,

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

REALITY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Give You Free Entertainment,enjoy Your Lockdown-maheeda Twerks In Panties / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chic. This Happened Next [Video] / Sexy And Curvy Black Girls In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.