Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,009 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS (8746 Views)

MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! / The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by pek(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
mctfopt:
Can't they at least put a lien on that account pending when both parties resolve their issue?
No they can't. They don't have the right/power to do that. It's the police and court that can give them the order
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by mctfopt: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
pek:
No they can't. They don't have the right/power to do that. It's the police and court that can give them the order

Ok. Then OP should go and report to the police.
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by greenskittles: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Most Nigerian banks collaborate with scammers. Especially ecobank... Still allowing customers to open bank accounts without BVN. Was scammed of about 50k a year ago and they did nothing, absolutely nothing. Don't send money to anyone who doesn't have a proven track record in Nigeria, because you can't trust anyone here.

1 Like

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by greenskittles: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
pek:
Can't the bank report to the police on behalf of the customer? How was UBA able to threaten the other scammer with account freezing?
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by munezo(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
You fell for a cheap scam because of greed. Go and report to Police.
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
Your girlfriend is also a thief, 2 hours double hustle, is she that dumb, is she even a nigerian to be dat easy to be duped.

1 Like

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Chike and the money doubler grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by WoeBetide666: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Money doublers don buy phone
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by femi4: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
StacyO:
How do people get scammed?

I still don't get it. Lol

Is it gullibility or greed.
I remember a scammer called me then,made him waste all his call subscription, he even got another one. Lol

I guess he got tired and gave up.

I still don't get how someone can possibly fall for such sweet words.
It's Greed. 20k to 40k, patronizing money doubler
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by chinonyinye: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Send them another mail and this time tag CBN antifraud. Dey no born them well to keep quiet. Also go to the account holder's bank and complain. Anything you do, just be copying CBN. They will rectify it

1 Like

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by rooftops: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
I even pity all these banks, they pay for people gullibility. How can someone tell you he will double your money in two hours, no website no office...shey no be juju be that grin grin
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by IncredibleWrite: 1:41am On Dec 18, 2020
Both you and your girlfriend are stupid. You are even threatening the bank you will drag them on NL. Na them send you work?

Which kind of gullibility is this? If she can be easily scammed like this, then I fear for you.

If people start using just 1% of their brain, the society will be rid of stupidity.

In this era when scams are everywhere. That how one useless scammer hacked my sisters' Facebook account and was promoting scam with it.

I went underground and got his phone number. Put a call to him and within minutes, he sent the password to her and was pleading bitterly that I shouldn't take any actions.

If you don't use your head in this country, people are waiting to use it for you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by harry2sexy(m): 2:34am On Dec 18, 2020
How does it feel being d victim of fraud? Or is it only when foreigners are defrauded that yahoo is sweet?

1 Like

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 18, 2020
Warmth:
Your girlfriend is also a thief, 2 hours double hustle, is she that dumb, is she even a nigerian to be dat easy to be duped.
bro lots of nigerians do get scammed by these investment formats cheesy
when an average nigerian hears invest 2k and get 100k in four days he will fall hook and sinker.even with the revelations that most of these investment schemes are scams ..many nigerians are still falling by the dozen.so no blame the girl cheesy
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 18, 2020
ALEX182:
Chike and the money doubler grin cheesy grin grin grin
no they call it investment.money doubling sounds too local grin
invest 3k and get 300k in seven days grin
what a miracle grin grin
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 18, 2020
IncredibleWrite:
Both you and your girlfriend are stupid. You are even threatening the bank you will drag them on NL. Na them send you work?

Which kind of gullibility is this? If she can be easily scammed like this, then I fear for you.

If people start using just 1% of their brain, the society will be rid of stupidity.

In this era when scams are everywhere. That how one useless scammer hacked my sisters' Facebook account and was promoting scam with it.

I went underground and got his phone number. Put a call to him and within minutes, he sent the password to her and was pleading bitterly that I shouldn't take any actions.

If you don't use your head in this country, people are waiting to use it for you.
thats the reigning thing now.they hack female facebook accounts to contact their victims.some would hack the female account and start contacting the friends on the list .they feel that if its a female requesting u to invest u would readily send money than if it was a male contacting u cheesy
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 18, 2020
rooftops:
I even pity all these banks, they pay for people gullibility. How can someone tell you he will double your money in two hours, no website no office...shey no be juju be that grin grin
e don turn to jesus wey multiply bread to feed the hungry cheesy.even as the format don old nigerians are still falling.anytime any of them send message to my facebook dm telling me of one mumu investment and how i can send money to their account and get thrice of the money in four days or three days i go just bust out laughing cheesy.some will be telling that they are men of God and they can never scam u cheesy.Most scammers be claiming men of God to put u in their trust grin.
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by michlins(m): 5:01am On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:
I'll say this and keep saying it only greedy people get duped. Imagine the Photoshopped image they sent to you as confirmation for your successful registration?

This scam is an old scam. No one can trade your money and send you back 90% in two hours. If it was that easy they won't bother you to send money, they'll sell all their valuables and use it to invest in the scheme.

I'm sorry for your loss, you've learnt your lesson. Next time you'll be much wiser.
I don't know where and how we got the idea to blame victims of a crime instead of the criminals. Today she's a victim, tomorrow it might be you so let's take a break from the blames
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by DrObum(m): 6:02am On Dec 18, 2020
Start by changing that your girlfriend.

You can't be with someone that falls for such scam in this contemporary times.
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by gstelly: 6:04am On Dec 18, 2020
That's access wallet account
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by ikdaddy01(m): 6:40am On Dec 18, 2020
Imagine one just added my to third investment WhatsApp group. After a whole day of advert on investments and cashout , the idiot sent me a private message. I just use left hand block am sharp sharp. Dont need no stress
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by seanwilliam(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:
I'll say this and keep saying it only greedy people get duped. Imagine the Photoshopped image they sent to you as confirmation for your successful registration?

This scam is an old scam. No one can trade your money and send you back 90% in two hours. If it was that easy they won't bother you to send money, they'll sell all their valuables and use it to invest in the scheme.

I'm sorry for your loss, you've learnt your lesson. Next time you'll be much wiser.

Lol. U know nothing . U really don’t need to add the bolded .. wait till your account is wiped and still repeat that statement. The rest of your post is on point . But not the bolded
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by seanwilliam(m): 7:30am On Dec 18, 2020
Laughnow419:
She called Access bank they told her to go to police station and get report.
call them out on Twitter and tag efcc, igp and others
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by seanwilliam(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
thats the reigning thing now.they hack female facebook accounts to contact their victims.some would hack the female account and start contacting the friends on the list .they feel that if its a female requesting u to invest u would readily send money than if it was a male contacting u cheesy
they hack pastors accts too.. my sister almost fell for it

1 Like

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Nazgul: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2020
seanwilliam:

Lol. U know nothing . U really don’t need to add the bolded .. wait till your account is wiped and still repeat that statement. The rest of your post is on point . But not the bolded
If you have nothing sensible to say don't ever quote me again.

Go through that screenshot and tell me if it wasn't greed that got her duped?

How can one send such silly registration page and you'd still fall for it. It means she was greedy. Let's call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by pek(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2020
So you threatened Access bank you will bring it to nairaland? You just exposed your girlfriend and yourself. You should have hidden your face in shame.

1 Like

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by seanwilliam(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

If you have nothing sensible to say don't ever quote me again.

Go through that screenshot and tell me if it wasn't greed that got her duped?

How can one send such silly registration page and you'd still fall for it. It means she was greedy. Let's call a spade a spade.
you’re very stupid and senseless at the same time.. if you had sense you would figure out I was trying to correct you that not only greedy people got duped. But your idiotic way of reasoning will not allow you to understand that until you’ learn in a hard way ..ode!
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by IncredibleWrite: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
Exactly. And these things aren't new. The moment a sensible person sees it, he already knows a scammer is behind the account.

But well, some gullible people still fall for such cheap scam.
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Nazgul: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2020
seanwilliam:

I misunderstood your post...my bad. Sorry bro.
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by SEGLIZ: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2020
Nigerian banks are worse scammers and criminals than any other around the world.
though there are exceptions, an incident as narrated to have happened in abeokuta two weeks ago.
it was said a car dealer drove to the sapon branch of the first bank, with an unmarked car for banking transaction. only for him to come out of the bank to found car to have been moved.
on raising alarm people around the ATM confirmed the identity of the young man that perpetrated the crime. it was said guy came out of the bank hall and went straight to car.
no one challenged him feeling he owned it. the owner went bank into the banking hall raised alarm that a client of theirs made away with his unmarked car, after confirmation, they went on to their CCTV which gave the true identity as described.
the cashier that did transaction with the guy confirmed it and through his account number he was contacted, then told to return the car in peace to avoid grievous out come. truth is he did brought it back.
it they all can work like this even we citizens we are set for a viable nation.
all the same the op likewise deserve some e-slap, he is rather a long throat. what has the bank got to do with the transaction? was the scammer working on behalf of the bank? or did the bank introduced them to each other?

1 Like

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by seanwilliam(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2020
SEGLIZ:
Nigerian banks are worse scammers and criminals than any other around the world.
though there are exceptions, an incident as narrated to have happened in abeokuta two weeks ago.
it was said a car dealer drove to the sapon branch of the first bank, with an unmarked car for banking transaction. only for him to come out of the bank to found car to have been moved.
on raising alarm people around the ATM confirmed the identity of the young man that perpetrated the crime. it was said guy came out of the bank hall and went straight to car.
no one challenged him feeling he owned it. the owner went bank into the banking hall raised alarm that a client of theirs made away with his unmarked car, after confirmation, they went on to their CCTV which gave the true identity as described.
the cashier that did transaction with the guy confirmed it and through his account number he was contacted, then told to return the car in peace to avoid grievous out come. truth is he did brought it back.
it they all can work like this even we citizens we are set for a viable nation.
what did they do to the guy ?
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by SEGLIZ: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
what did they do to the guy ?

I learnt in he was told to bring the ride down to avoid grievous out come but was later handed over the police.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) / Shocking Video Hits Africa:daughter To Congo-brazaville's President SEXTAPE LEAK / Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.