Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! (3441 Views)

My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS / How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:00pm On May 18, 2023
So guys, my boyfriend and I got a gift card from one of his friends in the UK as a birthday girl and then he decided to go trade it for naira since he needed the cash and his friend also sent it to me too.

Anyways to cut the story short, he called me telling me about wanting to trade the gift card with someone on Whatsapp and i was like how? Apparently, the person he was chatting with asked him to send the screenshot of the gift card image blablabla.

I did my research and asked around and then someone told me about one platform like that called Grip, toooor, I went there and signed up and then we were able to get the naira of what I traded, and Guess what? That scammer's rate is even very low compared to what GRIP traded for me!

Omoo they even gave me a cashback of 5k for trading with them for the first time.
I am glad my baby didn’t get scammed because the gift card is worth over 100k. Imagine this current situation.

Omooo have you guys traded gift cards on Grip before?? Let me know abeg.

2 Likes

Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Chicagoesontop: 2:05pm On May 18, 2023
Kuku just say you are advertising for the so called Grip. Nobody be piking for here .

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 18, 2023
Lol... Nice try. I almost downloaded the app now but for the first 3 reviews I quickly japa. Weldon Op 😅

6 Likes

Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Yungdee1000(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2023
Been hearing about this grip app and it has been good reviews. Started using it few weeks now and I can say it is trustworthy and super reliable.

1 Like

Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by willi926(m): 2:16pm On May 18, 2023
Nice one. U dey advertise una app
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:57pm On May 18, 2023
Ah well, this isn't an ad for them at all, if you see my previous not sure you will see ads or anything, this is just a genuine product review for the brand
Runnerzz:
Lol... Nice try. I almost downloaded the app now but for the first 3 reviews I quickly japa. Weldon Op 😅
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:59pm On May 18, 2023
Nah this isn't an ad at all ooo AD kwaaa me i just thought to give a review about them and share my true story.
Chicagoesontop:
Kuku just say you are advertising for the so called Grip. Nobody be piking for here .
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Fortunamide: 6:05pm On May 18, 2023
Wait what does this grip look like? And are you sure it's safe?
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Recardo(m): 6:37pm On May 18, 2023
Chai see local scam. Psychological maga.
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Recardo(m): 6:38pm On May 18, 2023
Fortunamide:
Wait what does this grip look like? And are you sure it's safe?

Read the one star reviews before you try any app
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Recardo(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2023
Yungdee1000:
Been hearing about this grip app and it has been good reviews. Started using it few weeks now and I can say it is trustworthy and super reliable.

Una don dey coordinate. See copy and paste review 😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Fbmatt09: 11:56am On May 22, 2023
For me, I don't have any issues with them.
One thing I love most about them is the instant pay out they are known for, So swift and fast.
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Sethbamy: 11:58am On May 22, 2023
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by MechanicMike: 12:11pm On May 22, 2023
Anuoluwapo23:
So guys, my boyfriend and I got a gift card from one of his friends in the UK as a birthday girl and then he decided to go trade it for naira since he needed the cash and his friend also sent it to me too.

Anyways to cut the story short, he called me telling me about wanting to trade the gift card with someone on Whatsapp and i was like how? Apparently, the person he was chatting with asked him to send the screenshot of the gift card image blablabla.

I did my research and asked around and then someone told me about one platform like that called Grip, toooor, I went there and signed up and then we were able to get the naira of what I traded, and Guess what? That scammer's rate is even very low compared to what GRIP traded for me!

Omoo they even gave me a cashback of 5k for trading with them for the first time.
I am glad my baby didn’t get scammed because the gift card is worth over 100k. Imagine this current situation.

angry
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by MechanicMike: 12:12pm On May 22, 2023
Anuoluwapo23:

are u lightskin?? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Tobest94: 12:31pm On May 22, 2023
None of these apps get better rate.. if you think so ask people that you know that trades GC and crypto, you’ll see better rates from them.. una problem is that you don’t trust your friends doing d business but you decide to trust outsiders and their yeye apps.. you can dm fir deals sha
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Badboydems: 5:35pm On May 22, 2023
This is why I'm always skeptical about trading P2P. Are there any other safe platforms that one can use to trade with peace of mind ?
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by marlow1962(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2023
MechanicMike:

are u lightskin?? angry
Why asking? Abi you wn Grip her?

1 Like

Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2023
Goodluck to you people and grip.

Na how to grip my herbs to you all I dey find now.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Kisame1: 7:46pm On May 22, 2023
I'm relieved that you didn't fall victim to a scam. I came across Grip on Instagram and ever since then, I've been using their services to pay my utility bills.
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by tohewob: 4:14am On May 23, 2023
See as dem full here have been using grip bla bla bla, lol no b today

3 Likes

Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Samtar: 12:15pm On May 24, 2023
Honestly using a legit vendor for gifts and other exchange is very important. I need to meet your vendor for transactions, I love legit guys
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by femoboy(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2023
My experience with them as been smooth tho I was scared at first but I had to try them out.
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by maya2806: 12:29pm On May 24, 2023
That's good. God saved your boyfriend from scammers sha.. So how's the trading on Grip like?
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by ebunluv2021: 1:22pm On May 24, 2023
Happy you weren't scammed.
I have been using the app ever since I heard about them too for my utility bills.
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by BrainyPaul: 7:47pm On May 24, 2023
Anuoluwapo23:

Good to see you were not scammed, I had same experience with them, they are very reliable and fast. Love them for that.
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Okoyepaul22: 5:50pm On May 26, 2023
Grip is just the best app ever they have the best rates and the app is so user friendly i adore the app so much
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Xlimdave: 7:07pm On May 26, 2023
Grip is the best trading platform, user friendly and very fast! Everyone should be trading their crypto here to avoid story that touch.
It never disappoint
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by JuwonKanye: 11:04am On May 30, 2023
Wow I’m just hearing about Grip tho today. What else do they do aside gift cards
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Earnwithdee: 12:10pm On May 30, 2023
Nice advert. Might just download it
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by Flokimyman: 7:30am On May 31, 2023
When it comes to security and trust, I’ll recommend Grip app 🙌🙌
Re: MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! by emekalovepets: 6:14pm On May 31, 2023
The app na scammers full there don’t do business with them oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Saw The New Status From Whatsapp / Masturbation Vs Reality / I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.