Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,713,307 members, 6,410,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 July 2021 at 05:00 AM

When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! (2010 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / What If Eve Was The Only One That Ate The Forbidden Fruit? / Eve Was Not The First Created Female On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by truespeak: 9:39am On Jun 13
luvmijeje:
Hehehe! I thought that I'm having a conversation with a Bible Scholar.

Translation: You know All My Moves, I can't get Past You! grin grin

luvmijeje:

Please and please, let this be the last time I will see you opening a thread to demonise women. We have suffered enough with lies that have been passed down from generation to generation. Enough please!

Translation: Please and Please, stop Exposing Our Evil and Wickedness for All men to Know! grin grin

I Will Never Stop Nor Be Moved!

All men Must Know the Truth and I will Continue to Expose the Truth, till the Day I die!

The Truth has been Hidden for Long, Now it Must Rain Truth!
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:45am On Jun 13
luvmijeje:

I willl repeat,

How are we the initiator? When the event that took place in the Book of Genesis happened thousands of years before Moses was born. Since you have been serving God, has He ever told you a story of someone's else life that happened a year ago talkless of thousands of years ago.

That's why we have what we call "Investigation". There are too many Questions and too many clues or signs which women leak off, which I could not interprete and no man could.

And when you ask a woman to explain them, she either never answers Truthfully or she refuses to answer, which always tells me that they know something they do not want men to know.

Which tells me that they are Hiding Something.

Now I know and now I know why you women think and act the way you do.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by truespeak: 9:50am On Jun 13
Dtruthspeaker:

That's why we have what we call "Investigation". There are too many Questions and too many clues which women leak off and when you ask a woman to explain them, she either never answers Truthfully or she refuses to answer, which always tells me that they know something they do not want men to know.

It tells me that they are Hiding Something.

But OF COURSE, she wishes the Truth to return to the Shadows where it was Hidden and that I Speak No More but Alas it is Too Late it Has Escaped! grin grin grin

Ah, I Love the Sound and Smell of Truth When it Escapes and the Surrounding Scream of its Enemies! grin grin grin
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:54am On Jun 13
truespeak:

Oh, YES!

Na im make men dey say them be Learners for where women dey, wen it comes to Cheating and Tricks of the Game!

But they do not know the Beginning of it All!

And "after God fear women". Women and Satan are synonyms. "Women and Satan be like 5 and 6".

Men took these Truths for granted and think it is a laughing matter until they are the next to be Burnt, then they cry out "Fear women oh!"
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by truespeak: 9:59am On Jun 13
Dtruthspeaker:

And "after God fear women". Women and Satan are synonyms. "Women and Satan be like 5 and 6".

Men took these Truths for granted and think it is a laughing matter until they are the next to be Burnt, then they cry out "Fear women oh!"

I see these things Daily!

The Truth is Right in front of them. They See It ,Touch It and yet Know it Not!
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:05am On Jun 13
truespeak:

But OF COURSE, she wishes the Truth to return to the Shadows where it was Hidden and that I Speak No More but Alas it is Too Late it Has Escaped! grin grin grin

Ah, I Love the Sound and Smell of Truth When it Escapes and the Surrounding Scream of its Enemies! grin grin grin

They are just too wicked! See how that one almost broke the little girl's hand over brushing of teeth. How does brushing of teeth lead to breaking of hands (exactly as na Offering make Cain, son of Eve and Satan, commit Murder). Or is it the other one who dropped her baby from upstairs!

Their Wickedness is Extreme and why? Because Satan is both their father and their True husband not man.

Which always explains why wives never Truly love their husbands. They are already in love and in an Eternal Marriage with Satan.

Which also further explains why God Did not take Account of Women for He had Cut them Off, since they have ran off with Satan!
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:08am On Jun 13
truespeak:

I see these things Daily!

The Truth is Right in front of them. They See It ,Touch It and yet Know it Not!

I understand the difficulty because Lies covered it all.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by truespeak: 10:10am On Jun 13
Dtruthspeaker:

They are just too wicked! See how that one almost broke the little girl's hand over brushing of teeth. How does brushing of teeth lead to breaking of hands (exactly as Offering made Cain, son of Eve and Satan, Murder). Or is it the other one who dropped her baby from upstairs!

Their Wickedness is Extreme and why? Because Satan is both their father and their True husband not man.

Which always explains why wives never Truly love their husbands. They are already in love and in an Eternal Marriage with Satan.

Which also further explains why God Did not take Account of Women for He had Cut them Off, since they have ran off with Satan!

This is the Truth all men who love themselves Must Know!

This is the Truth the women do not want Leaked out there!
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by truespeak: 10:13am On Jun 13
Dtruthspeaker:

I understand the difficulty because Lies covered it all.

Hence the Need for Truth!
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by budaatum: 1:35pm On Jun 13
luvmijeje:

How are we the initiator? When the event that took place in the Book of Genesis happened thousands of years before Moses was born. Since you have been serving God, has He ever told you a story of someone's else life that happened a year ago talkless of thousands of years ago.

The title of the thread is Redpilled. They just don't want to own up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Christians Join The Military? / Pastors At Garages/Motor Parks / In Search Of An Igbo Gospel Song:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 217
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.