Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! (7003 Views)

Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) / When Eve Touched Adam's Body And Felt He's Dead / What If Eve Was The Only One That Ate The Forbidden Fruit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by johnw47: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your abusing me has just proven me right and made you a person who hates the Truth and loves to live in denial.

"People can choose between the sweet lie or the bitter truth. I say the bitter truth, but many people don't want to hear it. Avigdor Lieberman

Dmythteacher

don't run away, i will be back soon

1 Like

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
johnw47:

Dmythteacher

don't run away, i will be back soon

You are the one running since the only thing you got is abuse and denial.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by johnw47: 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the one running since the only thing you got is abuse and denial.

okay i am back, i will start replying to your lies and false accusations etc. now

1 Like

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by johnw47: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
"Your abusing me"
"you a person who hates the Truth"
"loves to live in denial"

Dmythteacher, seems all you have is your lies and false accusations;

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Rev_12:10  Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

Dtruthspeaker: I say the bitter truth

the truth is sweet, it's only bitter to liars

1 Like

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by johnw47: 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
You are the one running

funny, where are you? are you here?

Dtruthspeake: the only thing you got is abuse and denial.

oh duh your lies are like a broken record

1 Like

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
johnw47:

funny, where are you? are you here?

oh duh your lies are like a broken record

You are the one repeating yourself like a broken record since you got nothing tangible to say
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by johnw47: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
You are the one repeating yourself like a broken record since you got nothing tangible to say
so dum, i have had tangible things to say, like:

"i'm not interested in your extra biblical imaginations" etc.

you cannot stop lying, can you;

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
johnw47:

..."i'm not interested in your extra biblical imaginations" etc...

Is there a better proof of nothing tangible to say than this?

Clearly, you have nothing but insults and ridicule Because

Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong. Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by johnw47: 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Is there a better proof of nothing tangible to say than this?
Clearly, you have nothing but insults and ridicule Because
Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong. Jean-Jacques Rousseau

but you are dum, you teach myths

1 Like

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
johnw47:

but you are dum, you teach myths

Right now, you have shown yourself dum all by yourself.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by johnw47: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Right now, you have shown yourself dum all by yourself.

oh duh, i don't teach myths dum dum

1 Like

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2023
johnw47:

oh duh, i don't teach myths dum dum

Yeah, you give dum dum
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by johnw47: 12:14am On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Yeah, you give dum dum

just more of your continuing dum gibberish, but to be expected from a myth teacher
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:18am On Nov 25, 2023
johnw47:

just more of your continuing dum gibberish, but to be expected from a myth teacher

As said by dum dum.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by johnw47: 12:20am On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
As said by dum dum.

such a girlie, to be expected from a myth teacher

1 Like

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:28am On Nov 25, 2023
johnw47:

such a girlie, to be expected from a myth teacher

As said by dum dum
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by johnw47: 12:41am On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
As said by dum dum

Pro_26:11  Like a dog that returns to its vomit Is a fool who repeats his folly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by johnw47: 1:00am On Nov 25, 2023
myth teachers try and use the Bible to promote their lies, a Christian teaches Bible truth

1 Like

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2023
johnw47:

Pro_26:11  Like a dog that returns to its vomit Is a fool who repeats his folly

Says the dum dum who has been repeating his folly all day long
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by johnw47: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Says the dum dum who has been repeating his folly all day long

Dmythteacher

just more of your gibberish and never ending lies:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can Pastors Do Business? / Why Do You Go To Church? / The Unheard Story Of David And Goliath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.