Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! (7006 Views)

Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) / When Eve Touched Adam's Body And Felt He's Dead / What If Eve Was The Only One That Ate The Forbidden Fruit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
budaatum:

No you are not "simply observing the Court proceedings against her". dt, and I seriously wish you would.

What you observe is the "proceedings against her" as reported by one source,

Res ipsa loquitur!
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by budaatum: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of Post! I Didn't say He was!

Change of Post! This is not the issue. I Didn't say anything about "instant reward or punishment.

Res ipsa loquitur!

You speak for yourself all through this thread, dt, and you have not wavered from it at all, and just as you fail to comprehend the message in the text contested here, so do you not quite comprehend the message your own words convey. If you did, you would not be punishing Eve for using her God given senses instead of becoming as dumb as Adam who thought Eve was his rib!

Now, if Adam had bothered to ask Eve where life came from she might have corrected him, but then, Adam is you, blind and uncorrectable, despite all the evidence placed before you.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
budaatum:

You speak for yourself all through this thread, dt, and you have not wavered from it at all,

And that is the essence of all communication and social inter-actions! The Law Full exercise of the freedom of speech and reasonable valid debates!
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by budaatum: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And that is the essence of all communication and social inter-actions! The Law Full exercise of the freedom of speech and reasonable valid debates!

Which is why I wonder why you'd present Res ipsa loquitur as if it were something one mustn't do.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by budaatum: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
sonmvayina:

Which totally proves my point...you sure say you well so? Or nah hunger....come nah, my wife sabi cook better ofe onugbo...we go do small pounded yam for you...

You have created or the romans /greeks have created a god in the likeness of a man, something that is found on earth and made him equal to your creator. You are here accepting and preaching it instead of denouncing it...

I am at least trying to open your eyes to the insult. But you no wan get sense..

My creators, if you don't mind, them being the mama and papa of buda who fuqed one night.

We have after all established that one can understand a story instead of believing or preaching it.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
budaatum:

Which is why I wonder why you'd present Res ipsa loquitur as if it were [b]something one mustn't do[/b]p.

It is The Law of free speech that arguments must be Valid, hence you must not do any invalidity and res ipsa loquitur is one of the Laws of Validity.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by budaatum: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is The Law of free speech that arguments must be Valid, hence you must not do any invalidity and res ipsa loquitur is one of the Laws of Validity.

There is no law of free speech that claims arguments must be valid, dt. People open their mouth and freely say whatever they want, valid or not, as you freely do here, and if there were a law you'd be against the law for talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
budaatum:

There is no law of free speech that claims arguments must be valid, dt. People open their mouth and freely say whatever they want, valid or not, as you freely do here, and if there were a law you'd be against the law for talking nonsense.

Now I understand you, there is no difference between you and the insane.
Talking none sense and blubaly is allowed by you. Noted.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by budaatum: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now I understand you, there is no difference between you and the insane. Talking none sense and blubaly is allowed.

Talking nonsense is not allowed, dt, though you are free to talk as much nonsense as pleases you, but that's why you are challenged whenever you talk nonsense and are heard, because there will always be people to challenge your nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
budaatum:

Talking nonsense is not allowed, .

And

budaatum:

There is no law of free speech that claims arguments must be valid, dt. People open their mouth and freely say whatever they want, valid or not.

Talking nonsense is allowed.

Proof of Insanity!
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by sonmvayina(m): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2022
budaatum:

My creators, if you don't mind, them being the mama and papa of buda who fuqed one night.

We have after all established that one can understand a story instead of believing or preaching it.

Budaatum, we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
Your parents only gave you the opportunity to experience the physical life on a physical plane.

We are all Gods spirit....read psalm 104:29-31 for clarity.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2022
See where you implied this madness in this thread.

budaatum:
...People with minds will wonder what sort of God would tell them not to eat the Fruit of a Tree that nourishes you with Knowledge of Good and Evil and opens your eyes to your unclothedness and enslavement...

Then you said it again in other people's threads, then when that madness was pushing you
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by budaatum: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
See where you implied this madness in this thread.

Then you said it again in other people's threads, then when that madness was pushing you

Stop inferring, DT! Or at least take responsibility for so doing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7397720/what-tree-knowledge-good-evil/1#117887156

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
budaatum:

Stop inferring, DT! Or at least take responsibility for so doing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7397720/what-tree-knowledge-good-evil/1#117887156

See rubbish! Your words doth judge you. When you were talking nonsense then you did not know that this day would come.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by budaatum: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See rubbish! Your words doth judge you. When you were talking nonsense then you did not know that this day would come.

Please know that I stand by every single one of my words in the almost 40k posts I have made on Nairaland.

I consider them all very carefully before I post them, unlike some who just post what they believe and have not bothered to consider.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:08am On Oct 27, 2022
budaatum:

Please know that I stand by every single one of my words in the almost 40k posts I have made on Nairaland.

I consider them all very carefully before I post them, unlike some who just post what they believe and have not bothered to consider.

Who cares cares?

As long as when you post, it is subject to scrutiny and your post shows you sayng that God lied that Adam will die

And you stupidly said, "he did not die"

And today you confess, that "they did die". Shame on you.

See it

nlPoster:
Since Adam and Eve remained alive after God told them they would surely die if they ate the fruit (they actually lived longer than almost everybody after them), what exactly can we infer from the story? I would like people's opinions.
budaatum:

God lied!

(Or the record in the Bible is corrupted.)
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2022
budaatum:

Please know that I stand by every single one of my words in the almost 40k posts I have made on Nairaland...

You could not even counter muttleylaff when he corrected you

MuttleyLaff:

budaatum:
God lied!
(Or the record in the Bible is corrupted.)

Neither. Not either God lied or that the record in the Bible is corrupted.

God, in fact, lol, was spot on the money, lol. God was exactly correct and very accurate when He said A&E will "surely die". We all are dying slowly...

And yesterday, you confessed the Truth that God never lied and that they did die"!
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by budaatum: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2022

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:36am On Aug 25, 2023
budaatum:
https://www.nairaland.com/7397720/what-tree-knowledge-good-evil/2#117915149

Una see devil? See how e desperately won try to cover up.the lie wey hin bin talk before. grin

And see.how Devilatom dey find who to kill and destroy kon dey lie say na fix hin won do! Kai! what a demon. grin
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2023
Johnw47
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by johnw47: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Johnw47

one seems to be agitated, truly i don't care about your eve myths

1 Like

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
johnw47:

one seems to be agitated, truly i don't care about your eve myths

I just wanted to see if you would say anything here.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by johnw47: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
I just wanted to see if you would say anything here.

Dtruthspeaker Dmythteacher

and now you have seen what i said here

1 Like

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55am On Nov 24, 2023
johnw47:

Dtruthspeaker Dmythteacher

and now you have seen what i said here

It's allright. For clearly you cannot refute it, so you badmouth.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by johnw47: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
It's allright. For clearly you cannot refute it, so you badmouth.

Dmythteacher is truth which you call badmouth, funny
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2023
johnw47:

Dmythteacher is truth which you call badmouth, funny

All myths are refuted by reasonable arguments and here the only rerefuting is to say myth.

And when I say investigate it, you run away claiming you are not interested, so clearly, you are badmouthing it because you this very unpleasant.

The case of
"We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter. Denis Diderot
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by LordReed(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The case of
"We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter. Denis Diderot

Which quite easily can be shown to apply to you.

2 Likes

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
LordReed:

Which quite easily can be shown to apply to you.

It can't because this is naturally very unpleasant and like most people I would have preferred to hide in the security of ignoring to continue in the security of not knowing

But, I have been bitten too many times by facts I chose to ignore because I wanted to hide in "I did not know" security. And it did not work as millions of people should have learned but they don't

But for me, I choose to face the painfull Truth, no matter how very bitter it is, i have found out that it is much more better and even profitable in the end to go through the painfull Truth.

Like I have told you before, I came to nairaland because of you in 2019 because it was around that same that a colleague showed me nairaland and then I saw all the wicked but hard and very hard questions and attacks which you used to assault Christians and churchgoers which definitely made me question my belief in God.

But because I faced the truths I saw how God had proven Himself to me and to the world and therefore I started finding all the answers that answered your wicked queries and thus was my faith and trust in God strengthened and that was when I jumped in here and came after you.

So, no one can spin it on me because where Truth is unpleasant everyone finds it unpleasant.

Thus I found what Lewis said here

"If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair". C. S. Lewis
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by LordReed(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It can't because this is naturally very unpleasant and like most people I would have preferred to hide in the security of ignoring to continue in the security of not knowing

But, I have been bitten too many times by facts I chose to ignore because I wanted to hide in "I did not know" security. And it did not work as millions of people should have learned but they don't

But for me, I choose to face the painfull Truth, no matter how very bitter it is, i have found out that it is much more better and even profitable in the end to go through the painfull Truth.

Like I have told you before, I came to nairaland because of you in 2019 because it was around that same that a colleague showed me nairaland and then I saw all the wicked but hard and very hard questions and attacks which you used to assault Christians and churchgoers which definitely made me question my belief in God.

But because I faced the truths I saw how God had proven Himself to me and to the world and therefore I started finding all the answers that answered your wicked queries and thus was my faith and trust in God strengthened and that was when I jumped in here and came after you.

So, no one can spin it on me because where Truth is unpleasant everyone finds it unpleasant.

Thus I found what Lewis said here

"If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair". C. S. Lewis

LoLz. So I inspired you to examine your faith in a deity, interesting. Some day you should walk us through your process.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. So I inspired you to examine your faith in a deity, interesting. Some day you should walk us through your process.

Why do you see me throw capslocked and co to your face?

I was like them and they gave the exact answers I wanted to say. Only for you to puncture holes in them.

And that was when I decided that I really did not know God for I wondered how David, Paul and of course Jesus would have answered you.

And that was when I knew that I did not know God.

So, yeah, you in Spirited me, grin that's why I like coming here. grin
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by johnw47: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
you run away claiming you are not interested,
so clearly, you are badmouthing
you this very unpleasant.
truth we find bitter

tormented lying false accuser like the devil, sticks and stones may break my bones
but your name calling will never hurt me
and talk about badmouth, you are a hypocrite as well:
Dtruthspeaker: Because you are a lunatic

Dmythteacher
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Rev_12:10  Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

1 Like

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
johnw47:

tormented lying false accuser like the devil,
talk about badmouth, you are hypocrit as well:

Dmythteacher
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Your abusing me has just proven me right and made you a person who hates the Truth and loves to live in denial.

"People can choose between the sweet lie or the bitter truth. I say the bitter truth, but many people don't want to hear it. Avigdor Lieberman

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Unheard Story Of David And Goliath / Knowing The Correct Religion / Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.