Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! (7004 Views)

Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) / When Eve Touched Adam's Body And Felt He's Dead / What If Eve Was The Only One That Ate The Forbidden Fruit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by LordReed(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin you already know that my weakness is that I will never ever do an evil thing nor an unjustifiable act but you, you respect no bars and boundaries, but are ready to trespass any and all lands before your eyes.

A real Law Breaker are you.

And there is only one soul who has that Law, and his name is Satan.

Which is why anytime you display his acts and unlimited entry into evil things, it means Only one thing, which is Satan, the-evil, has entered you or has taken over you.

That is why I am justified for calling you Satan for you are no longer a human soul but the-evil himself, and you know it.

LMFAO! You just know when a Christian is very angry and frustrated, they start calling you Satan, their favourite imaginary enemy. It's very easy to conquer imaginary enemies, you just "bind and cast" them and they flee, LoL. Not so with real people. If as you say I am Satan, why don't you "bind and cast" me as your favourite book of mythology says, cos you know it won't work. LMFAO!

I have been an atheist now for 3years, still waiting for you people to do something, anything to prove your god. Hopefully I'll still be here in another 3 years, we'll see if you or your imaginary god can put money where your mouth is. LMFAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! See how you paint yourself into a corner. Bwahahahahaha! Now you can't answer the question straightforward. LMAO!

grin You must surely be Satany. grin

Change of Post! grin The issue here is not about animals, so you asked an Off-Side, Off-Point Question! grin
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by LordReed(m): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin You must surely be Satany. grin

Change of Post! grin The issue here is not about animals, so you asked an Off-Side, Off-Point Question! grin

The issue is with a law you have special permission to break. LMFAO!
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Image123(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! You just know when a Christian is very angry and frustrated, they start calling you Satan, their favourite imaginary enemy. It's very easy to conquer imaginary enemies, you just "bind and cast" them and they flee, LoL. Not so with real people. If as you say I am Satan, why don't you "bind and cast" me as your favourite book of mythology says, cos you know it won't work. LMFAO!

I have been an atheist now for 3years, still waiting for you people to do something, anything to prove your god. Hopefully I'll still be here in another 3 years, we'll see if you or your imaginary god can put money where your mouth is. LMFAO!

Lol, this is one hell of a ignorant post to hear this month. It's not the way it works, duh. You have freewill and you're not possessed in the sense that you have lost your faculties or awareness. What he probably means to say is that you are a child of the devil(not the devil), used and influenced by the devil. The devil is the prince of the world and will be for a while until Revelation 20. The Bible doesn't say he can be cast out in that sense, otherwise Jesus Himself should have cast him out before ascension, duh. Oh little reed riding hood, what a comedian you can be.

1 Like

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! You just know when a Christian is very angry and frustrated, they start calling you Satan, their favourite imaginary enemy.

grin I do not hide the fact that I HATE EVIL and it is always my enemy. I have professed it here in nairaland over and over again, whenever it arose.

Therefore, when evil comes, I will be angry it has come and I will send it to its place.

LordReed:

It's very easy to conquer imaginary enemies, you just "bind and cast" them and they flee, LoL. Not so with real people. If as you say I am Satan, why don't you "bind and cast" me as your favourite book of mythology says, cos you know it won't work. LMFAO!

grin It's Power empty Fools who do that, because they are afraid of evil, which is further because they are not with God.

LordReed:

I have been an atheist now for 3years,

You are not an atheist, but I will come that.

Firstly, does being atheist mean Disregard for Nature and Laws?

I know they do not for the idea of atheism is that "they do not SEE God" with SEEING and God being the centre of their beliefs.

Therefore, they do SEE other things which are with us eg Laws and Nature. And this is proven by many of your followers here.

BUT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE out of their lot, who challenges everything in sight whenever it is Naturally against you.

If it suits you, you would deny that you do not walk on the ground.

And there is Only One Person in the whole world who does that and that is Satan, which is why he is the Originator (Father) of Lies and the King of it.

Which is why I call you Satan, for you have gone way beyond atheism.

Secondly, you lie (again D'Liar) when you say you were 'an atheist' these past 3 years whereas, you have been here since before 2012.

WOW! YOU ARE EVIL!

YOU KNEW I WOULD GO THROUGH YOUR THREADS AND FURTHER KNOWING THAT I WOULD GO THERE TO GIVE PROOF OF MY ACCUSING YOU OF BEING THE-EVIL, SATAN.

SO NOW THAT YOU HAVE REMOVED ALL YOUR EVIL THREADS WHERE YOU CLEARLY AND VEHEMENTLY ABUSED GOD AND DIRECTLY INSULTED HIM, YOU, NOW CAME TO LIE, HERE THAT YOU ONLY BECAME AN ATHEIST "3 YEARS AGO" WHEREAS, YOU WERE A THE-EVIL (D'EVIL) SINCE EVEN 9 YEARS BACK!

AS PROVEN BY THIS THREAD WHICH YOU THOUGHT WAS NOT SO DAMAGING HENCE YOU DID NOT REMOVE IT. (Thinking it might entrap me)

You are very Evil Indeed!

Lo, I have entered your trap, see if it traps!

"https://www.nairaland.com/1230935/where-2012-end-ists#14836393Where Are The 2012 Is The End-ists? by LordReed(m): 12:13am On Mar 20, 2013
A lot of noise was made by folk that the world will end in 2012. Well it didn't and we are still here.

Is there any of them here? Can they comprehensively tell the house why 2012 did not see the world end?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)"

Image123, Jesusjnr, Ihedinobi, I believe you guys can give evidence of this since you guys were here longer than I.

This is Proof of Set Up and Pre-Meditation, even going as far as Altering and Concealing Evidence

Which is why he set up this answer
for it is not even connected to the evil he was trying to earlier cause.

LordReed:
...still waiting for you people to do something, anything to prove your god.

No one can prove to THE BLIND, the colour of sky or sea.

LordReed:

Hopefully I'll still be here in another 3 years, we'll SEE if you or your imaginary god can put money where your mouth is. LMFAO!

grin Only babies, Imbeciles and fools put monies in their mouths, reasonable people do not. grin

So God will never do that for He Never Does an Unreasonable thing.

Thus, it need be said that it is impossible for The Blind To See, FOR THE BLIND, DO NOT SEE!

BUT YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE BLIND.

SATAN'S AVATAR ARE YOU
grin
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
LordReed:

The issue is with a law you have special permission to break. LMFAO!

grin Your response calls you A Liar, and says "eh, Reed you can dey Lie, and Satan is seriously proud of you. grin"

This was your response from your Off-Topic came from.

LordReed:

So your god did not create animals is your contention?

Which you made in response to my explanation that my statement which you complain of was made in reference to Woman and not animals.

"Thus, my statement was to the effect that people do not have a right to take away the lives of the woman, (unless of course where provided by Law but I did not say this because it was not in issue grin)."

But your evil self devices to do evil to me and all by bending what I said to what I did not say.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Image123:

Lol, this is one hell of a ignorant post to hear this month. It's not the way it works, duh. You have freewill and you're not possessed in the sense that you have lost your faculties or awareness. What he probably means to say is that you are a child of the devil(not the devil), used and influenced by the devil. The devil is the prince of the world and will be for a while until Revelation 20. The Bible doesn't say he can be cast out in that sense, otherwise Jesus Himself should have cast him out before ascension, duh. Oh little reed riding hood, what a comedian you can be.

Image123, thank God that you were here longer than I.

Have you seen that this evil Reed has removed all those threads of long ago where he was Hotly Insulting and Abusing God?

His threads used to be upto page 14 (as at my last count last year when he saw that I needed one of his evil threads to prove to one ordinary soul whom he was deceiving that he was a reasonable ordinary person whereas he was the-evil, so I warned the guy to be aware that he was Satan which was why I needed one of his threads to show and Prove The Truth to the guy that Reed was A Satan's Devoted Worker, which I did then).

But now he has cut it down to 6 Pages Only. 6 pages only, imagine!

For someone who started since 2008 as I saw in my latest check up today,

"https://www.nairaland.com/123902/reflections-death#2108882
Reflections On Death by LordReed(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2008
What is death? If u could die n come back again to tell us the story could u speculate on wat would happen, wat u'd c n how it would feel?

Post up ur reflections.

( For now he has changed strategy in his attack of me by trying to make me look like a liar, who is only merely crazily accusing him of being the-evil without any Evidence, so therefore, I think I would be dropping his evidence whenever I am able to so that they would be safely kept inside peoples post away from his "Delete Button"!

So now, he has conveniently cut down his pages to 6 and I remember that the bulk of his threads where reading "Religion".

But now "Religion" is too few.

Reed is now a Fraud and he has shown that he is able to delete his threads.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by LordReed(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I do not hide the fact that I HATE EVIL and it is always my enemy. I have professed it here in nairaland over and over again, whenever it arose.

Therefore, when evil comes, I will be angry it has come and I will send it to its place.

grin It's Power empty Fools who do that, because they are afraid of evil, which is further because they are not with God.

You are not an atheist, but I will come that.

Firstly, does being atheist mean Disregard for Nature and Laws?

I know they do not for the idea of atheism is that "they do not SEE God" with SEEING and God being the centre of their beliefs.

Therefore, they do SEE other things which are with us eg Laws and Nature. And this is proven by many of your followers here.

BUT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE out of their lot, who challenges everything in sight whenever it is Naturally against you.

If it suits you, you would deny that you do not walk on the ground.

And there is Only One Person in the whole world who does that and that is Satan, which is why he is the Originator (Father) of Lies and the King of it.

Which is why I call you Satan, for you have gone way beyond atheism.

Secondly, you lie (again D'Liar) when you say you were 'an atheist' these past 3 years whereas, you have been here since before 2012.

WOW! YOU ARE EVIL!

YOU KNEW I WOULD GO THROUGH YOUR THREADS AND FURTHER KNOWING THAT I WOULD GO THERE TO GIVE PROOF OF MY ACCUSING YOU OF BEING THE-EVIL, SATAN.

SO NOW THAT YOU HAVE REMOVED ALL YOUR EVIL THREADS WHERE YOU CLEARLY AND VEHEMENTLY ABUSED GOD AND DIRECTLY INSULTED HIM, YOU, NOW CAME TO LIE, HERE THAT YOU ONLY BECAME AN ATHEIST "3 YEARS AGO" WHEREAS, YOU WERE A THE-EVIL (D'EVIL) SINCE EVEN 9 YEARS BACK!

AS PROVEN BY THIS THREAD WHICH YOU THOUGHT WAS NOT SO DAMAGING HENCE YOU DID NOT REMOVE IT. (Thinking it might entrap me)

You are very Evil Indeed!

Lo, I have entered your trap, see if it traps!

"https://www.nairaland.com/1230935/where-2012-end-ists#14836393Where Are The 2012 Is The End-ists? by LordReed(m): 12:13am On Mar 20, 2013
A lot of noise was made by folk that the world will end in 2012. Well it didn't and we are still here.

Is there any of them here? Can they comprehensively tell the house why 2012 did not see the world end?

Image123, Jesusjnr, Ihedinobi, I believe you guys can give evidence of this since you guys were here longer than I.

This is Proof of Set Up and Pre-Meditation, even going as far as Altering and Concealing Evidence

Which is why he set up this answer
for it is not even connected to the evil he was trying to earlier cause.

No one can prove to THE BLIND, the colour of sky or sea.

grin Only babies, Imbeciles and fools put monies in their mouths, reasonable people do not. grin

So God will never do that for He Never Does an Unreasonable thing.

Thus, it need be said that it is impossible for The Blind To See, FOR THE BLIND, DO NOT SEE!

BUT YOU ARE WORSE THAN T

SATAN'S AVATAR ARE YOU
grin

Bwahahahahahaha! How can I remove threads when I am not a mod? You are really just a quack. LMFAO!

See my thread from 2012:
LordReed:
Sometime ago I was in prayer for someone and I was made to know of something that would happening in the future. I told the person involved and agree with them to try to make sure the event did not happen. I believe the event was completely avoidable being based on a decision the person had to take. However the person did not heed my warning or my guidance and the harm was done when the event occurred.

Fast forward 3+ years to now and I am faced with a similar situation. I am made to know things that could happen and I do not not want to reveal details to the person involved anymore, I just want to give them a broad outline and allow them to do their thing. Am I doing wrong?

So once again it is revealed that you speak of things you know little about.

Since I am the devil cast me out of Nairaland na. LMFAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Image123(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Image123, thank God that you were here longer than I.

Have you seen that this evil Reed has removed all those threads of long ago where he was Hotly Insulting and Abusing God?

His threads used to be upto page 14 (as at my last count last year when he saw that I needed one of his evil threads to prove to one ordinary soul whom he was deceiving that he was a reasonable ordinary person whereas he was the-evil, so I warned the guy to be aware that he was Satan which was why I needed one of his threads to show and Prove The Truth to the guy that Reed was A Satan's Devoted Worker).

But now he has cut it down to 6 Pages Only.

For someone who started since 2008 as I saw in my check up today,

"https://www.nairaland.com/123902/reflections-death#2108882
Reflections On Death by LordReed(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2008
What is death? If u could die n come back again to tell us the story could u speculate on wat would happen, wat u'd c n how it would feel?

Post up ur reflections.

( For now he has changed strategy in his attack of me by trying to make me look like a liar, who is only merely crazily accusing him of being the-evil without any Evidence, so therefore, I think I would be dropping his evidence whenever I am able to so that they would be safely kept inside peoples post away from his "Delete Button"!

So now, he has conveniently cut down his pages to 6 and I remember that the bulk of his threads where reading "Religion".

But now "Religion" is too few.

Reed is now a Fraud and he has shown that he is able to delete his threads.

Forget that guy brother. We all know he's a snake and a professing atheist. Actually he started out as a professing Christian and till date, his wife, family and all are professing Christians. If he says he became atheist tomorrow, who cares?Leave the joker, it's his life. He's one of those unfortunate people who lived his life on information obtained online and trusting in false prophets who of course failed him. Like his family are, let's keep praying for him. He's a useful tool though in the hand of the devil.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
LordReed:

Bwahahahahahaha! How can I remove threads when I am not a mod? You are really just a quack. LMFAO!

grin Translation! "Chai my plan no work"! grin

If everyone knew how to remove threads, then we would not have people asking

How To Delete Thread In Nairaland by wealthinfos(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hi Moderators, members is there a way to delete a post in NL??
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

Or someone (may be you in another identity) now showing us through his article that it is possible to delete a thread via this article https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://cyriltips.com/how-to-delete-a-thread-on-nairaland/&ved=2ahUKEwiSspL6i8fyAhUOkhQKHSH4AzUQFnoECBQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3lyxF0hlxu1RTwr4jr6R84.

So, indeed you are a Moderator (which I know that you would not be adverse to after, all it is reported that Seun is an atheist, so after seeing your 'work', it is not far fetched that he would take you in as one of his Mods.

So this Reed Moniker is simply your non-Mod Moniker. grin

Unless you tell, no one would know that you are a Mod. grin

It's as simple as that.

LordReed:

See my thread from 2012:

You are not in View for speaking in 2012, BUT FOR LYING THAT YOU ONLY BECAME AN ATHEIST IN 2019, WHEREAS IT WAS SOMETIME AROUND 2012 GOING BY THE EVIDENCE I COULD PRESENT NOW.

LordReed:

Since I am the devil cast me out of Nairaland na. LMFAO!

grin The-Evil, does not often need to be thrown out (he still has his good uses as God had made grin) however, leaving him alone or sending him to his law full place is also very effective. grin
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Image123:

Forget that guy brother...

grin I can't for he knows that I have stopped his ability to feast on souls especially fresh Nairalanders, who do not know who is and think he is just a regular and ordinary human being like them.

So now, he is come to do to me what I did to him. grin

And thus, The Law must run it's due course. grin
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Image123(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I can't for he knows that I have stopped his ability to feast on souls especially fresh Nairalanders, who do not know who is and think he is just a regular and ordinary human being like them.

So now, he is come to do to me what I did to him. grin

And thus, The Law must run it's due course. grin

No, i mean don't take him serious. Of course, do well to stand and stop others from being deceived by his subtlety. i do same.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by LordReed(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Translation! "Chai my plan no work"! grin

If everyone knew how to remove threads, then we would not have people asking

How To Delete Thread In Nairaland by wealthinfos(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hi Moderators, members is there a way to delete a post in NL??
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

Or someone (may be you in another identity) now showing us through his article that it is possible to delete a thread via this article https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://cyriltips.com/how-to-delete-a-thread-on-nairaland/&ved=2ahUKEwiSspL6i8fyAhUOkhQKHSH4AzUQFnoECBQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3lyxF0hlxu1RTwr4jr6R84.

So, indeed you are a Moderator (which I know that you would not be adverse to after, all it is reported that Seun is an atheist, so after seeing your 'work', it is not far fetched that he would take you in as one of his Mods.

So this Reed Moniker is simply your non-Mod Moniker. grin

Unless you tell, no one would know that you are a Mod. grin

It's as simple as that.

You are not in View for speaking in 2012, BUT FOR LYING THAT YOU ONLY BECAME AN ATHEIST IN 2019, WHEREAS IT WAS SOMETIME AROUND 2012 GOING BY THE EVIDENCE I COULD PRESENT NOW.

grin The-Evil, does not often need to be thrown out (he still has his good uses as God had made grin) however, leaving him alone or sending him to his law full place is also very effective. grin

Bwahahahahahaha! OMFD! This is so freaking hilarious. See me see conspiracy theory. I am now a secret mod. Mod of which section? LMFAO! You can't even count properly, 3 years in the past to now does not give you 2019. Quack. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
Image123:

No, i mean don't take him serious. Of course, do well to stand and stop others from being deceived by his subtlety. i do same.

Got it thank you!
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
LordReed:

Bwahahahahahaha! OMFD! This is so freaking hilarious. See me see conspiracy theory. I am now a secret mod. Mod of which section? LMFAO! You can't even count properly, 3 years in the past to now does not give you 2019. Quack. LMFAO!

grin Translation! "Nwaaaaah! na me Kon enter and wound for the trap wey I bin lay for Dtruthspeaker. Nwaaaaah! make I jus carry my injury comot go, but I go leave my mess for you to smell "! grin satanreed must always always be evil.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by LordReed(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Translation! "Nwaaaaah! na me Kon enter and wound for the trap wey I bin lay for Dtruthspeaker. Nwaaaaah! make I jus carry my injury comot go, but I go leave my mess for you to smell "! grin satanreed must always always be evil.

Quack. LMFAO!
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
LordReed:

Quack. LMFAO!
grin It is known that the Defeated will always insult THE CHAMP! grin

NO ROAD! grin grin

GAME OVER! grin grin grin grin
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by LordReed(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
grin It is known that the Defeated will always insult THE CHAMP! grin

NO ROAD! grin grin

GAME OVER! grin grin grin grin

[img]https://c./HAl6zHgd98oAAAAC/donald-duck-laughing.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2021
Nwchkwgz see grin
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Nwchkwgz: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Nwchkwgz see grin
God gave them a test to know if they can differentiate between good and bad (what we call choice)
They did and God said man has become like us
God no need to come dey reason all this things
Wetin dem Dey teach una for this una church self
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nwchkwgz:

God gave them a test to know if they can differentiate between good and bad (what we call choice)

grin Oh this is your Version? grin I have never heard this before! grin.

It's your version does not have any legs for the Bible clearly says "Continue as you were made you, do not know good and evil so that you do not die".

But you have written your own bible to say "Do you Know good and evil? Oya, go and know good and evil let me see" grin

And this one no dey bible O but I know say since you sabi read and write, you don write ya own bible! grin
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
lighteverywhere:
When Adam and Eve sinned (Genesis 3), justice could not overlook it. Their crime does not seem so great to us who wear Adam’s skin.

That is because people do not know how great their crime was.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Courtesy, DeepSight!
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
budaatum:

Show me where they died, Dt.

Show you can speak the truth.

You already know Adam lived 930 years.
And I think I said so, in one of my threads, EVE'S CASE IS STILL PENDING IN GODS COURT.

GOD DID NOT CONCLUDE HER TRIAL.

THE CURSES (JUDGEMENT) SHE GOT ARE ONLY "INTERIM ORDERS".

FINAL JUDGEMENT HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED TO HER, YET.

THUS, HER CASE IS STILL PENDING, AWAITING FINAL JUDGEMENT!

THAT IS HOW GREAT HER OFFENCE WAS
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
So how would your charges read if and when the Mighty Prosecutor raises and counts your charges?
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by budaatum: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
So how would your charges read if and when the Mighty Prosecutor raises and counts your charges?

How can a God whom we read sent his only begotten son who taught, forgive seventy times seven times, "raises and counts your charges", dt?

Is that God so hypocritical that it punishes others for sins itself commits?

I expect a God to forgive so much that it would not bother counting "raises and counts your charges", but if it does, it just shows how lousy a creator it must be to have created with the potential to have charges and then waste time raising them instead of mending future creations.

A better God will provide the mechanism to correct what would be one's charges, but if it doesn't, I better learn about the good charges and the evil charges since a high count in one is more preferable, to myself, to say the least, and to others, after all no one suffers more than myself from my own ignorance, though my God too will suffer due to my ignorance of worship.

And thank the Gods that Gods actually are better than "raises and counts your charges" Gods, and have provided the mechanism to correct so your count may be low, for not only provided in the garden you were placed in to tend a tree that produces fruits that would nourish you full of knowledge, you also get to learn what happens once you eat of it too, and if you didn't learn, "here's my Logos to teach you too", we read God said.

Pity to see you gleefully crucifying the Logos here, again though. Still must we try hard to not raise nor count it against you just as our Gods have better things to do than raise and count against us.

I must say though, it's hard not to raise and count against you.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
budaatum:

How can a God whom we read sent his only begotten son who taught, forgive seventy times seven times, "raises and counts your charges", dt?

Simple! For as you see in that same text, "Forgiveness" follows A Request for Forgiveness.

Secondly, by the limitation of the Number, it shows that forgiveness has an expiration date.

And thirdly, Forgiveness is at the full discretion of The Judge. Exodus 3:19
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by budaatum: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You already know Adam lived 930 years.
And I think I said so, in one of my threads, EVE'S CASE IS STILL PENDING IN GODS COURT.

GOD DID NOT CONCLUDE HER TRIAL.

THE CURSES (JUDGEMENT) SHE GOT ARE ONLY "INTERIM ORDERS".

FINAL JUDGEMENT HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED TO HER, YET.

THUS, HER CASE IS STILL PENDING, AWAITING FINAL JUDGEMENT!

THAT IS HOW GREAT HER OFFENCE WAS

You judge what Eve did as an offence for which she will get a punishment.

You do not consider that Eve used her talents (ability to think and reason and ask and seek and knock), which Adam had not used and which made him the naked ignorant slave that he was.

Look around the world, people. There are predominantly Adam nations where believe reigns supreme, and there are Eve nations where the use of the senses reigns.

Which is which, and which is more desirable as a nation. And what happens to which, do you think?

Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
budaatum:

You judge what Eve did as an offence for which she will get a punishment.

Correction!

I did not judge, I am simply observing the Court proceedings against her.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by budaatum: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
And anyone who goes through this thread would see how you claimed that Judge is you, lol

Dtruthspeaker:
Secondly, by the limitation of the Number, it shows that forgiveness has an expiration date.
God is not human me who is limited by number, and if God had a number limiting it it would likely be in the region of gazillion times gazillion times and not my own mere 70 time 7 times!

Dtruthspeaker:

Simple! For as you see in that same text, "Forgiveness" follows A Request for Forgiveness.
Conduct (of which doing the right thing, and sinning, are just aspects of) gets its own instant reward or punish, dt. If I sin I will reap it's result here on earth for it is like travelling down a wrong path, and I would hope any God of mine has better things to do than to be keeping a record just so it can "raises and counts your charges" unless I ask for forgiveness.

If my parents kept count of my charges so they can raise them against me unless I ask for forgiveness, I'd disown them just as quickly as I'd disown any God of mine that chooses to be so petty and silly to be keeping count of my charges so it can raise them against me unless I ask for forgiveness. And if I were so petty and silly to be keeping count of my children's charges so I can raise them against them unless they ask for forgiveness, then Lord God thank you for giving me the intellect to take myself to the bottom of a river to bash my head against a rock first before I ruin my children!

Dtruthspeaker:
And anyone who goes through this thread would see how you claimed that Judge is you, lol.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by budaatum: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Correction!

I did not judge, I am simply observing the Court proceedings against her.

No you are not "simply observing the Court proceedings against her". dt, and I seriously wish you would.

What you observe is the "proceedings against her" as reported by one source, with no awareness at all that there might be another side that has not been presented to you in the source that you observe, and with that one side do you judge that Eve offended and must be punished.

And you do this without observing even the evidence that your source provides you, which is that Eve did not die from acquiring knowledge, but her eyes opened and she gained wisdom and she freed herself and her Adam from the Garden they were slaved in to become self employed, and went on to populate the entire earth with people who are today considering migrating to Mars.
Re: When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
budaatum:

God is not human me who is limited by number...

Change of Post! I Didn't say He was!

budaatum:

Conduct (of which doing the right thing, and sinning, are just aspects of) gets its own instant reward or punish, dt.

Change of Post! This is not the issue. I Didn't say anything about "instant reward or punishment.

budaatum:

And anyone who goes through this thread would see how you claimed that Judge is you, lol.

Res ipsa loquitur!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can Pastors Do Business? / Why Do You Go To Church? / The Unheard Story Of David And Goliath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.