Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

A Question For All Niger Deltans - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question For All Niger Deltans (5248 Views)

Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Notatribalist(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Finnese001:
Someone ask this question on Twitter and no one has been able to give an answer to her. So I decided to bring it here. Please we need an answer to this from our Niger Deltan brothers

Very foolish question. Niger Delta is not a tribe. It's a formation of regions.
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Notatribalist(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Finnese001:
Someone ask this question on Twitter and no one has been able to give an answer to her. So I decided to bring it here. Please we need an answer to this from our Niger Deltan brothers

What about meddle belt?
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by nettpen: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

And when is it going to be the turn of people of Igbanke and other people of confused descent?

They will all have their turn. Mr Ibru from Bayelsa did not go more than one term as senator because of zoning, that's how we role in SS or ND.

BTW, there are no confused tribes in SS or ND.
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Bkayyy: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
nettpen:

They will all have their turn. Mr Ibru from Bayelsa did not go more than one term as senator because of zoning, that's how we role in SS or ND.

BTW, there are no confused tribes in SS or ND.
Can you list the tribes?
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Norwichsailor(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
bigpriik:

Oga no need arguing with him,the day ipob eventually gets a referendum to leave Nigeria I bet you these minorities will beg to take part in the referendum even if they don't I bet you cross river and akwaibom will not think twice before joining Biafra,for now make we dey observe ..
Sorry to disappoint you but we Akwa ibomites will not join biafra. It's either Niger Delta republic or we form our own country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by nettpen: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

Can you list the tribes?

List which tribes?
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Norwichsailor(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bkayyy:
The only group we can consider alliance with is the Ibibio nation.
And it's going to be a strict confederacy like the days of our ancestors
We do not want your alliance uncle.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by bigpriik: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Norwichsailor:

Sorry to disappoint you but we Akwa ibomites will not join biafra. It's either Niger Delta republic or we form our own country.

Who are you to decide for the majority ,you are a nobody,i have akwaibom friends here in Lagos who gets angry whenever I exclude them from Biafra,leave it to the elites and the majority to decide,besides I don see Nigeria breaking beyond 2 or 3 nations if you are serious about self determination start agitating now before you get swallowed up in hegemony..
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Norwichsailor(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
bigpriik:

Who are you to decide for the majority ,you are a nobody,i have akwaibom friends here in Lagos who gets angry whenever I exclude them from Biafra,leave it to the elites and the majority to decide,besides I don see Nigeria breaking beyond 2 or 3 nations if you are serious about self determination start agitating now before you get swallowed up in hegemony..
So because u have 5 friends from Akwa Ibom in Lagos they reflect the views of over 12million other people? You're a clown. I'm based in calabar and Akwa Ibom which is our territory and I'm telling you the feeling on ground not some of your friends who are in far away Lagos. So just focus your energy in gathering igbos outside the South East and leave other ethnic groups alone.

3 Likes

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Finnese001: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
Norwichsailor:

So because u have 5 friends from Akwa Ibom in Lagos they reflect the views of over 12million other people? You're a clown. I'm based in calabar and Akwa Ibom which is our territory and I'm telling you the feeling on ground not some of your friends who are in far away Lagos. So just focus your energy in gathering igbos outside the South East and leave other ethnic groups alone.

Which yeye 12 million people grin

No, you for make am 12 billion

Inconsequential minorities
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Norwichsailor(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Finnese001:

Which yeye 12 million people grin

No, you for make am 12 billion

Inconsequential minorities
What's your problem dude.
Don't you have better things to do with your life Rather than make a fool out of your self in public

1 Like

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Finnese001: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Norwichsailor:

What's your problem dude.
Don't you have better things to do with your life Rather than make a fool out of your self in public

That's doesn't still change the fact that Niger Deltans are inconsequential

Even rotimi amaechi is claiming Igbo now just to be relevant in Nigerian politics

GoodLuck ebele Jonathan did that too and it works

That's to show you who the boss is
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Bkayyy: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Norwichsailor:
We do not want your alliance uncle.
I don't think you are in the capacity to make such statement
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Norwichsailor(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

I don't think you are in the capacity to make such statement
I do as an Akwa ibomite. You do not because you're not an Akwa ibomite. Now go back to your place in the east and leave us alone

2 Likes

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Norwichsailor(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Finnese001:

That's doesn't still change the fact that Niger Deltans are inconsequential

Even rotimi amaechi is claiming Igbo now just to be relevant in Nigerian politics

GoodLuck ebele Jonathan did that too and it works

That's to show you who the boss is
That's their personal business, who doesn't know these politicians can deny their parents for a position, they're all the time same from North to south so if you're using them as a parameter that's really sad. An average Niger Deltan isn't interested in such tribal sentiment.
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Bkayyy: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Norwichsailor:

I do as an Akwa ibomite. You do not because you're not an Akwa ibomite. Now go back to your place in the east and leave us alone
One person can't say for the masses Mr.
Talkless of someone like you on a faceless forum with no proof of belonging to the said ethnicity.
We see people like you here everyday
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by ijawcitizen(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Finnese001:

You mean Nigeria stole your country's name grin

But remember I only ask for your native name and that's all

What was the native name of West Africa before it became known as West Africa?

If you can't produce the native name, know you are as foolish as your question.

1 Like

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Norwichsailor(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

One person can't say for the masses Mr.
Talkless of someone like you on a faceless forum with no proof of belonging to the said ethnicity.
We see people like you here everyday
Shut up please. So you can talk for Akwa ibomites as an Igbo man in far away Lagos but I can't speak for my people while I'm based in calabar, your double standard would even get Satan annoyed. Like I said focus on ur biafra and leave non igbos out of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Bkayyy: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Norwichsailor:

Shut up please. So you can talk for Akwa ibomites as an Igbo man in far away Lagos but I can't speak for my people while I'm based in calabar, your double standard would even get Satan annoyed. Like I said focus on ur biafra and leave non igbos out of it.
You are talking ballant rubbish. Like I said before. The confederacy is on consideration with full autonomy of both sides and won't be imposed on any idiot.
We offer a degree of expansion and dominance for the other party into their rivals territory like we did in the days of our ancestors and the other offer what we lack and you know what it is. If that won't be gotten from the confederacy. Invasion and subsequent war will be inevitable for all those blocking us from our God given right. Even if you all unite to stop us from using what God gave us, it won't end well
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Norwichsailor(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

You are talking ballant rubbish. Like I said before. The confederacy is on consideration with full autonomy of both sides and won't be imposed on any idiot.
We offer a degree of expansion and dominance for the other party into their rivals territory like we did in the days of our ancestors and the other offer what we lack and you know what it is. If that won't be gotten from the confederacy. Invasion and subsequent war will be inevitable for all those blocking us from our God given right. Even if you all unite to stop us from using what God gave us, it won't end well
Awww grin
You've gotten emotional and started typing nonesense grin
Please I suggest you go to bed, you'll probably wake up from your self delusion grin

2 Likes

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Bkayyy: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Norwichsailor:

Awww grin
You've gotten emotional and started typing nonesense grin
Please I suggest you go to bed, you'll probably wake up from your self delusion grin
OH I see you are just here for childish talk. Next you'll start posting memes.
I don't have time for such childish stupidity.
And please know this. My last post was not directed to you but the real Ibibio's that matter. I know impostors when I see them
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Norwichsailor(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

OH I see you are just here for childish talk. Next you'll start posting memes.
I don't have time for such childish stupidity.
And please know this. My last post was not directed to you but the real Ibibio's that matter. I know impostors when I see them
Go to bed old man, because I don't indulge in your stupid rant's you are vexing, we can continue this conversation in pure ibibio language if you are man enough, unfortunately you most likely lost your manhood while chasing uninterested tribes to join biafra. Clown
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by ijawcitizen(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

Challenge accepted.

You clowns haven't learned a bit, if you start a war with us Niger Deltans who own vast ocean routes for our unlimited food and weapons supply, know that your Igboland have no supply route to sustain a war.

When Niger Delta was liberated by Adaka Boro forces, effecting a blockade on Igboland from the south, you igbos realized that you had no alternative supply route east, West and north of igboland, Igboland fell like a pack of cards.

Unfortunately for you igbos, we Niger Deltans are not that docile people you took for a ride in 1967.

We shall not only march you action for action, but surely subdue you. Make your move, we are waiting.

1 Like

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Bkayyy: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Challenge accepted.

You clowns haven't learned a bit, if you start a war with us Niger Deltans who own vast ocean routes for our unlimited food and weapons supply, know that your Igboland have no supply route to sustain a war.

When Niger Delta was liberated by Adaka Boro forces, effecting a blockade on Igboland from the south, you igbos realized that you had no alternative supply route east, West and north of igboland, Igboland fell like a pack of cards.

Unfortunately for you igbos, we Niger Deltans are not that docile people you took for a ride in 1967.

We shall not only march you action for action, but surely subdue you. Make your move, we are waiting.
Talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Bkayyy: 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Norwichsailor:

Go to bed old man, because I don't indulge in your stupid rant's you are vexing, we can continue this conversation in pure ibibio language if you are man enough, unfortunately you most likely lost your manhood while chasing uninterested tribes to join biafra. Clown
Chasing uninterested tribe? Lol.
You think I'm IPOB?
Lmfao.
I don't believe in the so called Biafra of confusion you people masturbate about. Maybe you thought the ideology died with Nzeogwu at Nsukka
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by bigpriik: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Challenge accepted.

They day una cross go una boundary ijaw peope make I no talk ,bravery is not about shooting and hiding in the creeks bravery is facing the entire Nigeria and her Allies for three years and still survive.make una no forget say una no reach seven million for population I smile in annihilation and Esn military might sny.. grin
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Norwichsailor(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

Chasing uninterested tribe? Lol.
You think I'm IPOB?
Lmfao.
I don't believe in the so called Biafra of confusion you people masturbate about. Maybe you thought the ideology died with Nzeogwu at Nsukka
That's your bloody business. Speak for your Igbo people and leave Akwa ibomites alone. Rubbish
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by mekysmart123: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2020
Elvictor:

so Ebu isn't Igala people village?
Ebu is Igala, the only existing Igala community in Anambra, which is gradually been absorb by Igbos.
I have met more than four Ebu indigine who can't even speak Igala language, but Igbo. Over time, they will completely be absorbed.
Igala don't have any claim in the South East. Take note.
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by mekysmart123: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2020
IPOB be attracting insults and disgrace to the Igbo nation. A bunch of emotional nitwits. Even the OP is one restless fellow that shouldn't open such topic in the first place. What concern Igbos with whatever anybody wants to answer? Una go just dey dey look for trouble. angry

2 Likes

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Elvictor: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2020
mekysmart123:

Ebu is Igala, the only existing Igala community in Anambra, which is gradually been absorb by Igbos.
I have met more than four Ebu indigine who can't even speak Igala language, but Igbo. Over time, they will completely be absorbed.
Igala don't have any claim in the South East. Take note.

I bet you, you have absorb other tribes from their ancestral heritage in SE into your Igbo Igboness, lwkmd.
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by mekysmart123: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2020
Elvictor:

I bet you, you have absorb other tribes from their ancestral heritage in SE into your Igbo Igboness, lwkmd.
Not at all. Any group that is not Igbo, will always have their indigenous tongue. Ebu is a case, because they retained their tongue, and their tongue is not in anyway related to Igbos. It is not a dialect of Igbo, so neither is it in the same language group, like Ekpeye that is an Igboid tongue.
The difference is clear. From Ikwo in Ebonyi, down to Agbor and terminating at Ndoki, all speak a variant of Igbo. And these are Igbo tribes indigenous to their home. Ebu is a recent fishing settlement on the Niger, not sure its even up to 200 years. We can ague that they are not Igbo, which is relative.

1 Like

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Dedetwo(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Finnese001:

There are idiots in the so-called south-south in Nigeria that go by "Niger Deltan". The Igbo peeps have made clear on many occasions that they Igbo not "Niger Deltan". In addition, south-south does not hold exclusive denotation of Niger Delta. At least, two states from the so-called south east zone of Nigeria have authoritative claim to Niger Delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yar'adua Cuts Salary Of Ministers, Himself, Etc By 20% / Jonathan Blocks Kwankwaso From All Public Venues In Abuja / 18+ Only : Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.