Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

The 10 Golden Rules Of Red Pill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 10 Golden Rules Of Red Pill (1123 Views)

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / My Red Pill Experience Sha! / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Golden Rules Of Red Pill by Doortun(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2020

1. Never take care of another man's seed - Don't be a stepfather
2. Never finance a woman's lifestyle - When she upgrades she will be out of the door
3. Don’t let her looks turn you into a sucker - The ultimate power a woman has is to manipulate with looks and words
4. Pay attention to her actions, not her words! - Keyword ACTION. They don't always correlate they say A and do B
5. Never pedestalize a woman - Do not worship any other God except me (The 10 commandments)
6. Never be responsible for her economic problems, social or family problems - Her past problems are not yours, do not take care of her brothers or finance her family needs.
7. Never fight/argue with a woman - They filter situations with emotions before logic and fact Weak men.
8. Don’t be manipulated by s3x - The control is between her legs once she senses you are enchanted you are in the game.
9. Don’t confuse lust for love - only maternal and divine love is real, every other love is transactional.
10. Never beg for female attention or validation. Never seek female companionship for happiness- Always attach your self to your mission & purpose in life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Golden Rules Of Red Pill by paulsoniv: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Chop knuckle
Re: The 10 Golden Rules Of Red Pill by EdricBond: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
You got it!!! Girls are Liabilities!!!
Re: The 10 Golden Rules Of Red Pill by tobechi74: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Making sence.
One who plays by another rules is inauthentic.

This is applicable for relationship you don't intend to take serious or short term relationship
Re: The 10 Golden Rules Of Red Pill by Doortun(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Waste of time too. Gone are the days I would spend hours on phones with broads. My IQ reduces anytime conversing with a girl. you have to ignore logic and reasoning to converse with them and always talking about fantasy and delusional things.

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Golden Rules Of Red Pill by SILENTandSMART2: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Eleribuu OP cheesy

.you and dis whala points sha you're not helping someone in other to receive shumtin from him or her nah cheesy

All is well, some point make sense some is stupid ,

Jusss live your normal life that's all smiley
Re: The 10 Golden Rules Of Red Pill by Donspicey: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
Never bang free hoes.........

Never beg a lady to stay when she wants to leave.....

1 Like

Re: The 10 Golden Rules Of Red Pill by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Doortun:

1. Never take care of another man's seed - Don't be a stepfather
2. Never finance a woman's lifestyle - When she upgrades she will be out of the door
3. Don’t let her looks turn you into a sucker - The ultimate power a woman has is to manipulate with looks and words
4. Pay attention to her actions, not her words! - Keyword ACTION. They don't always correlate they say A and do B
5. Never pedestalize a woman - Do not worship any other God except me (The 10 commandments)
6. Never be responsible for her economic problems, social or family problems - Her past problems are not yours, do not take care of her brothers or finance her family needs.
7. Never fight/argue with a woman - They filter situations with emotions before logic and fact Weak men.
8. Don’t be manipulated by s3x - The control is between her legs once she senses you are enchanted you are in the game.
9. Don’t confuse lust for love - only maternal and divine love is real, every other love is transactional.
10. Never beg for female attention or validation. Never seek female companionship for happiness- Always attach your self to your mission & purpose in life.

You are welcome guy. Take one of this drink, I mean the one wey dey my mouth......

(1) (Reply)

How Did Calm Your Husband Down When He Is Angry / Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. / What Is Redpill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.