Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex (144 Views)

Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex / Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex by Tommmmybigd(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Please think before you comment on this thread,
And those hypocrites that would never marry ugly person, should not come here and be asking me questions like, why asking God questions, and The one's that will be saying build your self esteem...I just summerized this from the subject, but just penned some words down..

Alot of people have committed suicide because of this, went into depression because no one accepted them, most especially men,even the ugly Man that make money and marry, the woman marrys because of the money not because of attractiveness,..

I listened to people,even our so called men of God go for the most beautiful, nobody wants to marry ugly people, please I want to know if God is judgemental , check this out,is only beautiful women that get admires, only handsome guy's gets admirers too,,,, please Lady and gentlemen, please give us ugly people chance to change our genes,.

Please na beg I dey beg,no be force,,..

Please front page,,,biko

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Instant Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.