Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Throwback Photo (40156 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Throwback Photo by Raymond0008(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:
I have a slot of 1 month visa to Dubai.
If interested mention me
baba, am interested
Re: Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Throwback Photo by emmanuelbrown26: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Raymond0008:
baba, am interested
Let's talk on what swap
Zero 8 zero, 63///77//69//42
Re: Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Throwback Photo by dotclean: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hard work pays but......................................

Dotclean is making clients super glad with the ongoing cleaning promo in Lagos. Don't miss this golden opportunity to clean your apartments, offices, warehouses etc and stay away from dirt and stench during Yuletide season and all year round.
Re: Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Throwback Photo by Kobicove(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
drinoayo:
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele has shared a throwback picture of herself with colleague Eniola Badmus, Igbere TV reports.

The 43-year-old shared the picture on Instagram on Thursday.

The actresses wore makeup and coloured wigs.

In the picture, Eniola backed Funke as they both showcased their teeth.

Eniola replied on Funke’s post with laughing emojis.

Funke and Eniola have starred in several movies together including Jenifa and Omo Ghetto.

They will be re-appearing on screens in the Omo Ghetto sequel titled Omo Ghetto The Saga which will be released on December 25.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI5kxixFVqH/?igshid=ha6y8cdazcju

Must you make reference to her age?

Of what relevance is that information to this news? undecided
Re: Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Throwback Photo by Omahak88: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
see bleow
Re: Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Throwback Photo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Snaagg:
Hmm.

My own worry now is why Buhari's children didnt wish Bubu a happy birthday angry

YOU MEAN THEY SHOULD WISH THE IMPOSTOR HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHILE THEY KNOW THE LOCATION OF THEIR FATHER'S GRAVE SOMEWHERE IN SAUDI ARABIA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Throwback Photo by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
anastasius:
Tell justwise and mynd to stop banning people anyhow.
Nairaland mo be una papa property.
Making unnecessary enemies.
If Jesus ban you for 1000years.will you be happy? Why then ban someone for 1000years?? Does it even makes sense.?
Lol, if those guys were to be leaders, I wonder what they'll do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Throwback Photo by Unik3030: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Raymond0008:
baba, am interested
guy Dubai Na hell fire,use your head.
it's modern slavery
Re: Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Throwback Photo by DasaintHope(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
JaneYave:
Lively ladies
I like your photo, you happen to be my spec. let's link up
Re: Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Throwback Photo by Digmygold: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Before smart phones came to help them look beautiful. grin
Re: Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Throwback Photo by BobbyGenius(m): 4:59am On Dec 19, 2020
Awon gbogbo bigz gels
Re: Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Throwback Photo by Adext4sure(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2020
Snaagg:
Hmm.

My own worry now is why Buhari's children didnt wish Bubu a happy birthday angry
Of course, they knew twaz Jubril celebrating birthday �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape / Lilian Esoro: I Am Not Pregnant For Blossom Chukwujekwu - Actress Denies Report / Naira Marley Visits NDLEA Chiarman, Buba Marwa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.