Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? (5351 Views)

What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? / Men: What Do You Prefer She Wears To Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by ptaller(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hey pals. How u all doing today? Guys, what we single guys gona go do coz the rate at which our gurls now sells their body calls for concern. I was in a club in lekki last weekend for a friend bach eve. I've been to the club once, knows it's a strip club, but never been upstairs. So on that very day, while the party was going on downstairs, some of us close pals were selected to come upstairs and when we got there, behold this lovely naked girls and we were told to UnCloth and start having sex with anyone of them, my brothers them say sex orgy.
Remove ur sim card here put it there. I could not believe my eyes, was just there and later got one of the gurls to give me and my friend BJ coz I could not just believe it, mind all the babes are naija oo. Girls that on normal day u might not be
able to talk to them during the day. Pls anybody could educate
me bout it should pls write it.
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2011
If you know its a strip club then what are you complaining about
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2011
Btw were the girls there on their own volition or were they being forced. I guess you have no way of finding out.
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by 190: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2011
SMH::

And its men that would get married to these women

May Gawd deliver us men from the hands of such women undecided
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2011
They may have been drugged. In any case, the men sleeping with them should also marry them, imo.
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by 190: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2011
grin grin grin grin drugged to have sex

Tpiah free that thing, everyone knows,

Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2011
What is the name and address of the club? I only know of the ones on the Opebi/Allen Avenue axis. Some of those girls are way prettier and more endowed than the average girl that would be forming 'chikito' on the street.
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by xynerise: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2011
@op. Thats the sign of end time. You should be prepared to see a Cow mating with a Man. grin
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by yiboboy: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2011
I hate orgy or whatever it is they call it now-a-days! angry

My advice; pray to God 2 give u ur own. Things wey dey happen 4 campus now-a-days ehn? Even Sodom & Gomorrah go accept say dem be amateurs!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by OCCULTIST(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2011
You guys never seizes to amazed me,STRIP NIGHT CLUBS that has been going on for years in Abidjan  Ivory coast,yaounde and douala in cameroun,is what you guys just saw now and complain. For your information,all the girls on STRIP NIGHT CLUB are not forced to do it,they do it for two things,MONEY AND MORE SEX nothing more.Many are working for rich and wealthy ritualistic men,to collect sperm from men and give to this rich men who will in turn pay them what a civil servant can not earn in 3 months salary.

So do not think they beautiful girls you see dancing naked and allowing you to have easy access to their pussy and body are stupid,they are not,for they know perfectly what they are doing,is you the men that should be pitied for penetrating and easy hole without asking or finding out why she is giving it to you so easily.
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2011
^

Your name explains everything.

1 Like

Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by iyatrustee(f): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2011
^^^but he made sense
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by Odunnu: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2011
So much sense!
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by ektbear: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2011
Ya'll are so puritan grin

Stuff like this probably happens at every strip club on earth. And has likely been happening for 100s of years.

Isn't a new development at all. . . just how men and women are.
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by 190: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2011
yiboboy:

I hate sin assembly or whatever it is they call it now-a-days! angry

My advice; pray to God 2 give u your own. [size=18pt]Things wey dey happen 4 campus now-a-days ehn? Even Sodom & Gomorrah go accept say dem be amateurs!!![/size] lipsrsealed

that statement just killed me
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by igbsam(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2011
OCCULTIST:

You guys never seizes to amazed me,STRIP NIGHT CLUBS that has been going on for years in Abidjan  Ivory coast,yaounde and douala in cameroun,is what you guys just saw now and complain. For your information,all the girls on STRIP NIGHT CLUB are not forced to do it,they do it for two things,MONEY AND MORE SEX nothing more.Many are working for rich and wealthy ritualistic men,to collect sperm from men and give to this rich men who will in turn pay them what a civil servant can not earn in 3 months salary.

So do not think they beautiful girls you see dancing unclothed and allowing you to have easy access to their kitty and body are silly,they are not,for they know perfectly what they are doing,is you the men that should be pitied for penetrating and easy hole without asking or finding out why she is giving it to you so easily.

I think I agree with you on this ones. Most of them are even ghosts. A friend had an encounter with a ghost and for 3months, he cud not talk, walk, a young guy bedridden for 3months. Takes prayers to revive him.
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by 190: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2011
igbsam:

I think I agree with you on this ones. Most of them are even ghosts. A friend had an encounter with a ghost and for 3months, he cud not talk, walk, a young guy bedridden for 3months. Takes prayers to revive him.

wow did u say ghost!

im outta here
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by mojounited(m): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2011
190:

wow did u say ghost!

im outta here

cheesy Where you dey go Come back here!
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by 190: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2011
mojounited:

cheesy Where you dey go Come back here!

I hear person say Ghost so i took off cheesy
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by mojounited(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2011
190:

I hear person say Ghost so i took off  cheesy
^Dude, how's Birmingham sef. . .wetin you do wey you dey beg 9ja gurls for mercy?
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2011
igbsam:

Naija and superstition sha. Hmm, anyway, I love ghosts! Perhaps you could hook me up with a nice looking, 'yellow', and voluptuous one (just like 'wiliwili'). I'd like to see how a ghost reacts when it (or is it 'she') o'r'ga'sms.
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by 190: 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2011
pro01:

Naija and superstition sha. Hmm, anyway, I love ghosts! Perhaps you could hook me up with a nice looking, 'yellow', and voluptuous one (just like 'wiliwili'). I'd like to see how a ghost reacts when it (or is it 'she') o'r'ga'sms.

Look @this Olodo angry
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by desholah(m): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2011
OP.
That's life for you ooo.
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by Sicherheit(m): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2011
Prostitution is one of the oldest profession in the world.
Show some RESPECT for the men and women who have kept it alive!
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by Phate07(m): 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2011

Op,
Did you have sex with any of them?
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 27, 2011
He said one of them had MouthAction with both him and his friend. He was very impressed because according to him, these were the types of girls who ordinarily he couldnt talk to on the street.  Hmm, na person go marry this op sha. He`s into such a weird lifestyle and i hope he at least ends up with one of these strip club girls and not an innocent young thing who has no idea what she`s getting herself into?
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 27, 2011
Lord have mercy. At least oyibos who sleep with prostitutes also marry them. Cant really say the same for our people.
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by 190: 4:34am On Mar 27, 2011
tpiah

best poster of the month!!
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 27, 2011
Sleeping with a ghost part made roflmbo. Wtf ghost indeed. @op nothing new bout it but I'm kinda shock that stuff like that is in Nigeria, where re em NL hypocrites that believes western world is the sinful region. Lol op sound so excited visit the strip VIP
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2011
You were not at a temple, church, or Mosque.

Shut up let us hear pls.
Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by InkedNerd(f): 9:43am On Mar 27, 2011
ptaller:

Hey pals. How u all doing today? Guys, what we single guys gona go do coz the rate at which our gurls now sells their body calls for concern. I was in a club in lekki last weekend for a friend bach eve. I've been to the club once, knows it's a strip club, but never been upstairs. So on that very day, while the party was going on downstairs, some of us close pals were selected to come upstairs and when we got there, behold this lovely unclothed girls and we were told to UnCloth and start having sex with anyone of them, my brothers them say sex sin assembly.
Remove your sim card here put it there. I could not believe my eyes, was just there and later got one of the gurls to give me and my friend BJ coz I could not just believe it, mind all the babes are naija oo. Girls that on normal day u might not be
able to talk to them during the day. Pls anybody could educate
me bout it should pls write it.

OP, you have got to be kidding me. Does the word hypocrite mean anything to you?? You complain about these girls yet so stayed and watched them parade around nȧked? And you even go so far as to tell us she gave you a blȯw job?!?! You had knowledge that the establishment was a strip club and you stayed and now you're complaining about the supposed dire state of your countrywomen?!?! What about the men who patronize these establishments? Are they not contributing to it? Stop spewing you pseudo concerns and one sided views when you yourself are guilty of the same crime. Fix yourself before you try or think about fixing others. People like you are sickening!! It really shows the sort of person you are.

1 Like

Re: Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? by OCCULTIST(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2011
Any lady who is interested to join the race should let me know,i have a friend that need sperm collector for him,payment very attractive with a private car to go with it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz / Can A Naija Girl Perform This (pic Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.