Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,280 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? (898 Views)

I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys / Nigerian lady Calls Out Guys With Small carrots That Cast Girls Who Are Not(vid) / Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by ikorodureporta: 6:27am On Dec 18, 2020
Ladies, how do you ask out guyz?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by Boxer007(m): 6:38am On Dec 18, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Hi brother forget females. Can I date u?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by Cubana02: 6:59am On Dec 18, 2020
hmmm ok
Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by yanabasee(m): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Girls who asked a guy out are mostly very mature minded ladies and very independent ladies....

Not the over 90% of poor Nigerian girls roaming the street looking for men to foot their daily bills and needs.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2020
Why Do U Want To Know? Are U A Male Or A Female?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by paulolee(m): 9:45am On Dec 18, 2020
back then I do see text like..."can we do movies? don't worri d bill is on me" bt now na urgent 2k DM sabi..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by JovialJune(f): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2020
Hello, will you like to be the sugar in my tea cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2020
JovialJune:
Hello, will you like to be the sugar in my tea cheesy

Just add me, any amount of me in your tea will take you to cloud 9, My dear we will jell nicely, i will melt in quicker.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by Nazgul: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Girls hardly do so these days unless they're certain that the guy is mature. Even at that, most would still no do so. Reason being that so many guys are immature and asking a guy out is like giving him unrestricted access to your Honeypot.

He won't show much commitment towards you and remind you when you complain that you're the one who said you loved him.

The best is to flash green light. If he's interested in you he'll man up and come for you. If he isn't, you've got nothing to loose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by JovialJune(f): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2020
Drabeey:

Just add me, any amount of me in your tea will take you to cloud 9, My dear we will jell nicely, i will melt in quicker.

Lmao, they always say yes, they can never say no cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2020
JovialJune:

Lmao, they always say yes, they can never say no cheesy

grin I see you are flattered,

Oh my my. My dear... We are just playing, don't take me serious but i will still take you to that cloud9.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by JovialJune(f): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2020
Drabeey:

grin I see you are flattered,

Oh my my. My dear... We are just playing, don't take me serious but i will still take you to that cloud9.

I believe you, but I'm married

Sorry smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by BaddieFreak(f): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2020
I walk up to him and say hey boo, I like you let hangout sometime whenever we are both free.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2020
JovialJune:

I believe you, but I'm married

Sorry smiley

Enjoy sweet, no need for that 'sorry' though grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by virginprincess(f): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Before i can ask a guy out that means i will be able to die for such a guy, if not forget it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by MiVida(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2020
They do it everyday (not all day exactly)... Some even buy you stuff, it is something I've decided to take as a normal happening...you see when a girl hates you for no just reason or calls you names like big head, bad boy etc... She's in love. Be in a lonely place with her and without making a move, she'll toast you n tell her friends your reply.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2020

Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by Beckysexy(f): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Why in the hell should I ask a guy out? When there are thousands dying for me sad

For me to ask a guy out that means he's rich and mature.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by JOACHINpedro: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
(Sorry for commenting as a guy)
A girl asked me out this Tuesday. I just had to make it fun for her for putting up the courage. She was surprise that I footed the bills even though prior to our meeting I made it clear the expenses would be on her

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
that gay up there tho undecided

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Fibroid, We Have The Natural Solution For You Today / If She Uses Small Voice On The Phone While Talking With You. / Nanny/housekeeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.