Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Steps On How To Link Your NIN To Your SIM Without Visiting Any Network Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Steps On How To Link Your NIN To Your SIM Without Visiting Any Network Office (756 Views)

Guys Don't Get Married Without Visiting Uyo In Akwa Ibom / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. / Earn N100 Airtime Of Any Network Of Your Choice Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps On How To Link Your NIN To Your SIM Without Visiting Any Network Office by TrunnionNews: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2020
Reactions as the Federal Government of Nigeria has

Good news for MTN users, you can submit your NIN to MTN through this link https://mtnonline.com/nim

Please, confirm your mobile numbers registration status to avoid being blocked by NCC. You can dial MTN — *7891#

Airtel — dial *746#

9Mobile — dial *200#

Glo — text REG to 3456

Hope you will find this article useful. You can air hour thoughts in the comment section.
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2020/12/steps-on-how-to-link-your-nin-to-your.html
Re: Steps On How To Link Your NIN To Your SIM Without Visiting Any Network Office by Sharrpguy: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2020
Airtel: invalid service code. sad
Re: Steps On How To Link Your NIN To Your SIM Without Visiting Any Network Office by Dowenship(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2020
Sharrpguy:
Airtel: invalid service code. sad
even Mtn self
Re: Steps On How To Link Your NIN To Your SIM Without Visiting Any Network Office by Micmuzac: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Airtel is *121*1# follow the instruction

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Had Sex with Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Ghanaian Student / What Have I Done / PayGhost.ng — ₦1,000,000 Mega Give-away *ENDED*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.