Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

I’ve Had Sex with Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Ghanaian Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Had Sex with Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Ghanaian Student (759 Views)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Had Sex with Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Ghanaian Student by Youngblogger: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
Being immoral in today’s world is gradually becoming the norm of the century as a young lady, age 23-years of age in a popular tertiary institution in Ghana has shared her story of how she slept with almost every man in her class.

The young lady (name withheld) pleaded for help as she shares her sad ordeal on Facebook

“I don’t know how it happened, but I think it all started after my ex-boyfriend broke my v¡rg¡n!ty. Before that, I had a strong ph0bia of it. After that incident, I started having strange feelings for it which I thought was normal. We could have it like 4 times a day until the unfortunate happened and we broke up.

Even in school, I have sl£pt with almost all the male students in my class and some of my lectures. Frankly speaking, I don’t know how it always happens. I feel for it with the least touch by a guy. And this has indirectly lured me into having with different guys… ... Read More from source link below

See Source >>> https://yawabase.com/ive-slept-with-almost-every-man-in-my-class-23-year-old-beautiful-lady-shares-her-story/

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Problem Having Two Wives Or Loving Two Women / Elon Musk Asked To Develop Social Media App For Trump. / Falling In Love With Your Partner Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.