Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge (26272 Views)

Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro / Sim Swap/Retrieval Problems: Share Your Experiences Nairalanders / FG Orders NCC To Reduce Costs Of Data In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by SANDAT(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2020
This charge might be for the TELCOS. There might be negotiations with the TELCOS before implimentation.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by edoairways: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2020
alphaRego01:
This is to say that some mad people already saw this as money making machine
They have cash out, they are only playing on the intelligent of most Nigerians
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by alawiiyeyoruba: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2020
What about we that have paid

Since culture is said to be a way of life of a group of people same could be said for greeting because basically in anything or everything we do as Yorubas we greet. Traditionally, greeting is an act that accustom respect to the person you are greeting irrespective of age, most times this act helps...... read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/greeting-as-an-important-part-of-yoruba-culture/
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Olude193: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2020
Usihyelda:
After they must have deducted my #80 without sending anything.

Foolish people.. same here

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by SANDAT(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2020
HORLADY:

What happen!!! Must we complain about just everything? Should FG go and bring in Americans and Canadian because of NIN registration. The people are reflection if who we are. Change yourself and you will see the Nigerian changing to how we want it to be. I come in peace
Thank u please, Nigeria will never improve, until we Nigerians decide to change for the better . For any ruler to change Nigeria for the better he has to be draconian and be ready to kill anyone who stands on his way. This is because too many Nigerians will be ready to stand on the way to stop changes that will make Nigeria a better place. That ruler will also not be afraid to die for a better Nigeria.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2020
Mad people everywhere!!! Lie lie government imagine I tried that number with my airtel line! And the message I got is low balance!! Had it been I have money in that account would've deducted 20# from my line!! Mtcheeeew ndị are
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by IMAliyu(m): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2020
JosephXavier:
I know my comment is totally out of context but why is a group that kidnapped over 300 innocent students while heavily armed have not been proscribed a terrorist group since we all know they are working hand in hand with Boko Haram?

How did they acquire so much live ammunitions and why is the government not saying anything about it except celebrating the release of the boys or should I mind my business?
Right questions, wrong thread.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Blackdisciple(m): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2020
ok
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by adeoba2008(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Bobo FG

Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by DaSailor: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2020
I wasn't charged on Glo when I did mine, but MTN charged me.
This is about 2hrs ago sha..
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Dubetex96(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
If not for the public outcry the government would have keep mum over the issue.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Dubetex96(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
FG or network providers
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Dubetex96(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
FG or network providers grin u don't really know what u are talking
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by DIMGUY(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
After una don chop my N20 yesterday.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by SirBunky85(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
dynicks:
BY FG, I think they mean OSIBANJO and anti zombies.....cus one dullard is with his cows now bereft of happenings outside of his comfort zone with his cows while the other one who's supposed to be at the forefront confronting bandits and terrorist is busy charming and romancing snakes at his backyard.......so kudos to Mr OSIBANJO
silly comments
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Ensquare(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
MTN SHOULD REFUND MY 20*2=40.THEY DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT AND GIVE ME NIN NUMBER I DID NOT EVEN REGISTER IN THE FIRST PLACE
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by fehintiola324: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
This charge might be for the TELCOS. There might be negotiations with the TELCOS before implimentation.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by bejeria101(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Who would pay me back?

Awon werey nama
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by King44(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
I tried it immediately channels announced it just now, the 20 naira is still starring at me so I declined.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by dotclean: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
FG na toothless dog.

Dotclean is making clients super glad with the ongoing cleaning promo in Lagos. Don't miss this golden opportunity to clean your apartments, offices, warehouses etc and stay away from dirt and stench during Yuletide season and all year round.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by sharena(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
Dem no go hear

Those network providers dey always use every little means extort us. Rubbish people
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by seanwilliam(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
sharena:

Those network providers dey always use every little means extort us. Rubbish people
they said they don slash data money , mtn and glo never put it to effect .. I still sub using normal charges
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
uptimum123:
Nice one.. That ₦20 charge is absurd

This Government is really for the people
motor jam you if u repeat that again
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by alasane: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
They capture with BVN, Capture with SIM, Capture with Card reader, Capture National ID, Capture with Drivers Licence, Capture with E-Passport, Capture with Npower, Capture with NIN, Capture with NHIS and the kidnappers are still capturing those that were captured.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Kunja2: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
People will always look for ways to extort. What are they charging 20 naira for again?
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by felije: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
I called glo customer care because at of this time they are still charging the normal 20 and the lady told me they don't have any information from federal government regarding to stopping of that 20 naire so who is lieing
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Kiddo67(m): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Sleekfingers: 12:03am On Dec 19, 2020
I hear say dem don approve MTN to dey do NiN registration today.....how true is the news?
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by DaCharis2016: 8:03am On Dec 19, 2020
My name needs to be updated, and they said money will have to be paid to do that.

Naija grin cheesy grin
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by quinSonia(f): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2020
DaSailor:
I wasn't charged on Glo when I did mine, but MTN charged me.
This is about 2hrs ago sha..

How did you do yours on your Glo?
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by MrBONE2(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
Mad people everywhere!!! Lie lie government imagine I tried that number with my airtel line! And the message I got is low balance!! Had it been I have money in that account would've deducted 20# from my line!! Mtcheeeew ndị are
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good Samaritans Who Returned Lost Phones / Smartphone Design Is Officially Dead, The Beasts Are Already Here - Naijatechguy / How Do I Stop MTN Services Popup Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.