Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys (20268 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys / Govenor Matawalle Negotiated Release Of Kankara Schoolboys Without Paying Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Johnrake69: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
jamiudinho:

I can feel ur pain cos d kids were released

Pain? I no dey that level ooo. It's none of my business. You can run along with people you exchange political banter with.

I have no interest in whatsoever Buhari and their opposition is doing.

To even respond to you should they have been abducted in the first place?

And has those responsible been arrested? Or more dollars has exchanged hands to help them improve their trade?
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hier:
In the words of Abraham Lincoln, the way people thinks is the kind of leader they get.

Only Nigerians can build Nigeria
True

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Josbreed: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fake! Fake!! Fake!!!
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by 2LESS(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
He said: "I spoke with the governor, I congratulated him and I congratulated the army that organized the operation and settlement of the abductors and getting the children.

So there was a settlement and the governor said there was none? Make una continue
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by ItrendNaija(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Glad the kids were released.
Laughable that not a single arrest will be made

Grow your personal or business IG account with real active naija followers and get more visibility and Increase sales
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Brenn594(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
cheesy in rudeboy's voice:"the release na audioooo,na audiooooo"
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by jazon(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
It's so obvious the whole kidnapping was staged
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by emmyN(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Neddstark:

Bandits knew the government was on their trail and there was no escape. The boys have already been sighted. They had to negotiate a safe passage and leave the boys. That is exactly what happened. Bad market for them. Now is time to eliminate these bandits.

How did you get this account of events?
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Tomilola360: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
When I read a comment, I check the name next. if it is from a particular tribe, I don't take it serious.

You can't do anything to please them. Always against the normal.

Yes, it was stage managed if thats what pleases your egotic heads.

Rather, task them to deliver others.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by olatade(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

Oh the other bandits did not tell you how much was paid abi, you wan use style to know from this forum so as to get your cut. All of you will be exposed, enemies of Nigeria.

Na fool u be. Mumu
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Pleasant101: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Chai!!! Up north doing wat they know how to do best! Cashing out big time, is a win win affair for them all the time, miyetti Allah and co has cashed out, watch as those three hundred and sumtin boys go take get scholarship and visa to study abroad!!.. Naija my county, which way now
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by jobhunter11: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
you cannot convince gullible people? dont you think there is something wrong with this statement?

thebosstrevor1:
You can never convince IPOB supporters, ENDSAR Coup plotters, Twitter mobs and the rest anti Nigerian citizens that the boys were released without paying one kobo.

They are adamant, you can never convinced gullibles and those unfit to think that buhari is doing his job..the only solution is to leave them in depression with facts.

If you like show them real videos of any positivity, negativity have clouded their sense of reasons to the extend that they now see good as evil
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Korllami007: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

How much was paid, you enemy of Nigeria and hater of good news. You can join the bandits if you want to make money too, ode oponu

This is December, Boko Haram are doing father Xmas. They release the kids as Xmas gift. Zamfara governor preached to them and released the kids for free. Ordinary southern kidnapper can't release their victim without ransom, na terrorists go release their victims for free. The government can continue to decieve the buharists.

Asinwin
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
You can never convince IPOB supporters, ENDSAR Coup plotters, Twitter mobs and the rest anti Nigerian citizens that the boys were released without paying one kobo.

They are adamant, you can never convinced gullibles and those unfit to think that buhari is doing his job..the only solution is to leave them in depression with facts.

If you like show them real videos of any positivity, negativity have clouded their sense of reasons to the extend that they now see good as evil
Are you not ashamed of supporting evil because of penny. It was all staged just to loot, but it was busted.
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by wellmax(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Korllami007:

This is December, Boko Haram are doing father Xmas. They release the kids as Xmas gift. Zamfara governor preached to them and released the kids for free. Ordinary southern kidnapper can't release their victim without ransom, na terrorists go release their victims for free. The government can continue to decieve the buharists.

Asinwin

Didirin, boko haram account officer. All of you will be out to shame.
I am thinking how much will be paid for you to have sense. Maybe N10,
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Korllami007: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

Didirin, boko haram account officer. All of you will be out to shame.
I am thinking how much will be paid for you to have sense. Maybe N10,

Another bash of repentant terrorists will soon be released. Be prepared to do welcome party for your brothers. You and your god, buhari, should keep romancing terrorists. It'll soon consume you all.

Have a nice day, Digbolugi.
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by igbowoman: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
This cut and join clip probably recorded before the kidnap.
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Miracle1991: 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
osamz007:
RUBBISH.

A WHOLE GOVERNMENT STAGING A KIDNAP.

BUHARI AND HIS DULLARDS THINKS WE ARE ALL PRIMARY 5 KIDS.

I JUST HOPE INVESTORS CAN NOW ENTER THE NORTH
as e dey pain you e dey sweet us.
Hahahaha! You are in pain.
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Miracle1991: 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ipob in sifia pain.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by wellmax(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Korllami007:

Another bash of repentant terrorists will soon be released. Be prepared to do welcome party for your brothers. You and god, buhari, should keep romancing terrorists. It'll soon consume you all.

Have a nice day, Digbolugi.

Olodo, bash ko Bash Ali ni,

I thought you were just acount officer for boko Haram, have you also taken up the role of PRO.

Me and god?
In your rush to comment, you let you brain behind, didirin omo oponu.

You and you ilk shall be put to shame
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Miracle1991: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Johnrake69:

Pain? I no dey that level ooo. It's none of my business. You can run along with people you exchange political banter with.

I have no interest in whatsoever Buhari and their opposition is doing.

To even respond to you should they have been abducted in the first place?

And has those responsible been arrested? Or more dollars has exchanged hands to help them improve their trade?

so what? Pain pain soul.
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Indispensable85(m): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
Mumu man!
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Omahak88: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
see below
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by ajl: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Read this part of Buhari's comment and it give you an idea that a ransom was probably paid.

He said: "I spoke with the governor, I congratulated him and I congratulated the army that organized the operation and settlement of the abductors and getting the children.

So, what does "settlement of the abductors" stand for in a supposed military rescue operation?
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Duru009(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
I think Arise TV is the best television in Nigeria for now.....
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by ajl: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Read this part of Buhari's comment and it give you an idea that a ransom was probably paid.

So, what does "settlement of the abductors" stand for in a supposed military rescue operation?
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Mozegee: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
The most useless and most heartless president since the creation of this country. You stage the kidnapping with your nothern counterpart and you think everyone in this country are all fools
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
olatade:
How much did you pay the Terrorist sir? Or did you just beg them to release those children?
he masterminded the staged kidnapping to prove he's better than Jonathan, northerners are very useless, Nigeria should break now, I mean now.
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by NYDP: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Yet, some foolish youths would be chanting APC, PDP... Both are the enemies of the masses.

They have been brainwashed and bribed with plates of porridge in exchange for their future.
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Tundex911: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Bubu don celebrate his 78years with this achievement...

Smh
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by frog12: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
planned kidnapping to boost the govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity / Kayode Ogundamisi's Ratings Of Buhari's Ministers So Far / Nigeria Police Establishes Radio And Television Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.