Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys (20264 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys / Govenor Matawalle Negotiated Release Of Kankara Schoolboys Without Paying Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by frog12: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
planned kidnapping to boost the govt. kidnapping done by their own people

Igwe355:
All the school children kidnapped under Buhari are usually rescued very fast.. Is it a coincidence? Or our security forces are extremely good.... Or something doesnt just add up

Please join us in church on Sunday at any Living Faith Church(Winners Chapel)closest to you. Or connect online.
Thanks
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Regie2bless: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Congratulations to buhari, so does boys were rescued without a single bullet shot? Oga tell us how much was paid for ransom?
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by ThugBoy(m): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
This old thief again Lootywood of the North with another video
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by GreaterFuture(m): 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dronyemachi53:

Dead man speaking.... Too much make up and voice over editing
Give me the original video of that Audio, or where the Voice is Coming From pls
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by GreaterFuture(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
chatinent:
Lip-syncing. That is a pre recorded speech.
How do you know?
Show Proof, don't just talk Serious things with evidence. Give me the original video of that Audio, or where/who the Voice is Coming From pls
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by ThugBoy(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
GreaterFuture:

How do you know?
Show Proof, don't just talk Serious things with evidence. Give me the original video of that Audio, or where/who the Voice is Coming From pls

Apc agent sported
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by GreaterFuture(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
ThugBoy:

Apc agent sported
You and Religious idiot I quoted Need help.
I ask a Simple Question now I am an APC Agent
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by dingbang(m): 5:32am On Dec 19, 2020
GreaterFuture:

You and Religious idiot I quoted Need help.
I ask a Simple Question now I am an APC Agent
Good morning Greaterfuture, you sent a pm. My email is having issues in signing in. Whatsup
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by tungamaje: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=okeyglm post=97191232]Did you hear Buhari speech "settlement of abductors ". later they will say , no ransom was paid.[/quote

Old boy na wai. So they were actually settled?
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by tungamaje: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=okeyglm post=97191232]Did you hear Buhari speech "settlement of abductors ". later they will say , no ransom was paid.[/quote

Old boy na wao So they were actually settled?
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Perfectbeing(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2020
That is an old video of Buhari talking about the Chibok girls. Notice he didn't mention the gender of the kids. He just said "children". Then he also mentioned "governor". He didn't say which state... The Buhari we know died in 2017.

This is what I expect those who believe Buhari is dead to pick up from this.. Sense nor go kill me..
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by GreaterFuture(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2020
dingbang:
Good morning Greaterfuture, you sent a pm. My email is having issues in signing in. Whatsup
Yeah, I wanted to check you up on whatsapp but I didn't see your Number again.
We used to Chat a while back, remember?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) / Refineries Go Comatose Six Months After They Became Operational / Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.