Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] (8405 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Mrs Right Is A Cheat - See Causes / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
mcjohny:

who is ilegendd and what is he made of.
u always run on abstract school of thought.

I like the word "abstract."

That's one thing that will set you apart from the rest. Though, most won't like it at first, but with time, you'll finally realize from experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Tony142: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Yes. That's 95% why. The other 5% is revenge triggered by the partner.

No matter how rich or handsome you are as a white man, if your pretty white wife's top item on her checklist is a dark handsome black man from Africa — a body builder, she will cheat on you with him the day she'll come to Africa while pretending to come for tourism. It happens a lot in Kenya and South Africa.

It doesn't matter if the rich, tall, educated, and handsome white man paid for her trip and her expenses. She'll come to Africa and bang her dream man discreetly. To the lady, she didn't cheat, she's just researching for a better "happiness." The one she currently has isn't her "ideal" happiness.

Reverse is also the case for black women. Pay her trip to Dubai to go shopping alone (even with her kids) for a week and she'll find a hotel filled with the type of foreign guys she loves fantasizing about and pay to have them bang her while her kids are in a safe attraction center having fun. They won't know mommy is busy researching for happiness.

These men are top on her list, but she ended up marrying you so, she'll cheat the day she finds an opportunity without minding what two of you have laboured for all these years.

In that state of mind, she's all about her happiness, not yours or the children. After she's done, she feels fulfilled.

When she returns to Nigeria, that's when she'll regain her senses and feel remorseful, but won't reveal what she did until the man finds out himself and she'll even deny.

With concrete evidence of her act, she'll start crying and pleading for forgiveness and how she won't do it again. She'll even blame the Devil. If you refuse to forgive, she'll threaten you with suicide.

Unfortunately, most men end up being the ones to commit the suicide after finding out what their wives did. They couldn't believe it. They because there is always money, they were all and all for her. My dear Mr. Man, it doesn't work that way in a woman's mind. It's all about her checklist and her happiness.

This is what is happening in the world today, but most men are living in the dark. If you try to tell them, they'll tell you to go make money and you'll get any woman you want.

Honestly, they are right, but the moment you don't fit on her checklist, money won't save you from being cheated by a woman. In fact, being tall, educated, and handsome won't even save you.

OK, will I be right if I say a woman checklist reduce as she grow older, for example a woman at the age of 18yrs may have a checklist of marrying a rich man, but when she got to 28yrs she could not find a rich man, why? because reality has hit her so hard, rich men are few so the chance of her getting a rich man hard, and now she is being pressurized to get married,

so will I be right if I say reality of life can make a woman reduce her checklist from wanting a rich man to wanting a man that earn just 100k per month?

so if she reduce her checklist to 100k per month, that means a man with 100k per month salary will now be her checklist, now if after marriage and a rich man approach her, will she still cheat on her husband with the rich man? if yes, why?...because the rich man is no longer her spec, her spec is now a man with a minimum salary of 100k per month, so why will she cheat on her husband when rich men is no longer her spec?
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tony142:

OK, will I be right if I say a woman checklist reduce as she grow older, for example a woman at the age of 18yrs may have a checklist of marrying a rich man, but when she got to 28yrs she could not find a rich man, why? because reality has hit her so hard, rich men are few so the chance of her getting a rich man hard, and now she is being pressurized to get married,

so will I be right if I say reality of life can make a woman reduce her checklist from wanting a rich man to wanting a man that earn just 100k per month?

so if she reduce her checklist to 100k per month, that means a man with 100k per month salary will now be her checklist, now if after marriage and a rich man approach her, will she still cheat on her husband with the rich man? if yes, why?...because the rich man is no longer her spec, her spec is now a man with a minimum salary of 100k per month, so why will she cheat on her husband when rich men is no longer her spec?

Yes. She will cheat with him. Why? Because dreams no dey die — it can only be buried alive when there is no way to achieve it at the moment. If the ground accidentally opens, the dream will rise again even at old age.

"Jesus rose again," is how women operate. Most times, it's not worth rising again, but most women will make an attempt to rise again.

This is why some 40+ year old women keep slaying. They are trying to rise again.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by hstar: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ok
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by ambitiouschap17: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
This is Golden
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by ABOKI9ja: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
I really enjoyed reading your write-up and learned a lot
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
If I have some free time, my next thread will be to reveal how to know if you're currently the highest scorer on her checklist.

And for the ladies, if you're currently the highest on his checklist.

If you're not, I'll reveal how to become the highest scorer or at least, let him or her realize they need to amend their list for you to become the highest scorer because you possess what he or she never thought of adding on the list and this thing is so important in real life.

This is not manipulation, but inclusion.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by TheUndercover: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd, nice one wink
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Tony142: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Yes. She will cheat with him. Why? Because dreams no dey die — it can only be buried alive when there is no way to achieve it at the moment. If the ground accidentally opens, the dream will rise again even at old age.

"Jesus rose again," is how women operate. Most times, it's not worth rising again, but most women will make an attempt to rise again.

This is why some 40+ year old women keep slaying. They are trying to rise again.

Lol, hahahaha, very funny,

sir, there is one more question I will like to ask

boss, apart from

female hypergamy + searching for her spec + revenge trigger by her partner = why women cheat

will it be bad if we also include "material things" as part of the reason why women cheat?

for example if a rich guy tell a girl "if u have sex with me I will buy you iPhone 12"

iPhone 12 = material things

her present boyfriend might not be able to buy her an iPhone 12, and she want iPhone 12 so badly, why did she want iPhone 12 so badly?... is because all her friends are using iPhone 12 and she want to feel among, so she might end up cheating on her boy friend with the rich guy, so that he can buy her iPhone 12

so, boss, will it be right if we also add "material things" as part of the reason why women cheat on their partner? what do u think about this?
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Blessedboy23(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:
If I have some free time, my next thread will be to reveal how to know if you're currently the highest scorer on her checklist.

And for the ladies, if you're currently the highest on his checklist.

If you're not, I'll reveal how to become the highest scorer or at least, let him or her realize they need to amend their list for you to become the highest scorer because you possess what he or she never thought of adding on the list and this thing is so important in real life.

This is not manipulation, but inclusion.

Oh my God.
we are waiting for you to open that thread o.

let me read everything before you turn it to a book cheesy
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Naturalle(f): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wow... I'm shook! But I understand. In societies where we aren't scrambling for our daily bread, love can actually transcend resources when picking a partner.

Check my signature if you're an autism parent or guardian in naija.

iLegendd:

See, I have dated Asian, white, and black and I tell you from experience that no single Asian or white girl has asked me for money after all the years I spent there.

They just can't get enough of my muscles and 6 packs at the time. They love my fitness, not my money.

Poverty is the reason it's the opposite in Nigeria. I'm speaking from experience.

Also, most Nigerians think it's impossible to have both 6 packs and 6 cars. These are a bunch of lazy people. You can have both if you want.

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by ruggedtimi(m): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
While researching Na so HIV go dey spread grin
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Climax07(m): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
This is so insightful, flesh and blood have not revealed this to you.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Viserion: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Yes. That's 95% why. The other 5% is revenge triggered by the partner.

No matter how rich or handsome you are as a white man, if your pretty white wife's top item on her checklist is a dark black man from Africa — a body builder, she will cheat on you with him the day she'll come to Africa while pretending to come for tourism. It happens a lot in Kenya and South Africa.

It doesn't matter if the rich, tall, educated, and handsome white man paid for her trip and her expenses. She'll come to Africa and bang her dream man discreetly. To the lady, she didn't cheat, she's just researching for a better "happiness." The one she currently has isn't her "ideal" happiness.

The same is also the case for black women. Pay her trip to Dubai to go shopping alone (even with her kids) for a week and she'll find a hotel filled with the type of foreign guys she loves or always fantasize about and pay to have them bang her while her kids are in a safe attraction center having fun. They won't know mommy is busy researching for happiness.

These men are top on her mental list, but she ended up marrying you, so she'll cheat the day she finds an opportunity without minding what two of you had laboured for all these years.

In that state of mind, she's all about her happiness, not yours or the children. After she's done, she feels fulfilled.

When she returns to Nigeria, that's when she'll regain her senses and feel remorseful, but won't reveal what she did until the man finds out himself and she'll even deny why saying, "Baby, you don't trust me? How can I cheat on you?"

With concrete evidence of her act, she'll start crying and pleading for forgiveness and how she won't do it again. She'll even blame the Devil. If you refuse to forgive, she'll threaten you with suicide.

Unfortunately, most men end up being the ones to commit the suicide after finding out what their wives did. They couldn't believe it.

Since there is always money, they thought they were all and all for her. My dear Mr. Man, it doesn't work that way in a woman's mind. It's all about her checklist and her happiness. Yours can go f*ck itself.

This is what is happening in the world today, but most men are living in the dark. If you try to tell them, they'll tell you to go make money and you'll get any woman you want and stop poke nosing.

Honestly, they are right, but the moment you don't fit on her checklist, money won't save you from being cheated by a woman. In fact, being tall, educated, and handsome won't even save you. What does is both partners being the highest scorer of each person's checklist.

learnt a lot
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Dayoebe(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Time wasted!
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Stewart883(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2020
Very cool analysis. I love the article
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Feskyles: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2020
Tony142:

Lol, hahahaha, very funny,

sir, there is one more question I will like to ask

boss, apart from

female hypergamy + searching for her spec + revenge trigger by her partner = why women cheat

will it be bad if we also include "material things" as part of the reason why women cheat?

for example if a rich guy tell a girl "if u have sex with me I will buy you iPhone 12"

iPhone 12 = material things

her present boyfriend might not be able to buy her an iPhone 12, and she want iPhone 12 so badly, why did she want iPhone 12 so badly?... is because all her friends are using iPhone 12 and she want to feel among, so she might end up cheating on her boy friend with the rich guy, so that he can buy her iPhone 12

so, boss, will it be right if we also add "material things" as part of the reason why women cheat on their partner? what do u think about this?

I wonder oo
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Strange57: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bravo! I love the write up but does that mean you should marry a woman that wooed you to avoid cheating in your marriage?
@iLegendd
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Strange57:
Bravo! I love the write up but does that mean you should marry a woman that wooed you to avoid cheating in your marriage?
@iLeg.endd

The one that wooed you has developed confidence and with that confidence, she'll still woo another person.

Yes, for wooing you, she loves you, but she probably has another guy she is planning to replace you with because that guy probably didn't fit all her important checklists or he used to fit, but not anymore.

She's hoping you'll fit in. With time, when she realizes you're just like everyone else, she flirts with another one and woos him. She is researching "looking for happiness" and it's not her fault.

If you keep up with her checklist and she also meets and keeps up to your checklist, then you've found a soulmate.

Now, two of you are perfect, but unfortunately, the Devil doesn't sleep for 24 hours per day when things are going right for people, so he will surely tempt one of you. Can you handle the Devil? What about the lady? Can she? The spirit and the flesh work differently. This is where communication, understanding, and God come in.

That, my dear, is the hard part. SEXUAL CONTROL.

A woman is a researcher of happiness.
A man is a conqueror of varieties.

Researchers love adventure.
Conquerors love victory.

The more women a man sleeps with, the more victorious he feels and this is why men cheat.

The more adventures a woman has, the more she feels she's getting closer to choosing that man that encapsulates her checklist of happiness and this is why women cheat.

A man will marry the most beautiful woman, but he will secretly sleep with her wife's younger sister that isn't as beautiful as the wife. Why? He wants to conquer.

A woman will sleep with her husband's gate man that isn't even as handsome and rich as her husband. Why? She is searching for happiness. Marrying a handsome rich man doesn't guarantee happiness.

A woman's happiness is not always about money — money is just part of it. It's about her checklist being intact till old age or at least, until she amends it.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by latram4ever(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2020
Wahala for who no one be high value man.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
Do you guys know I can delete this post and put it on Steemit.com and earn lots of Stem, money? (Crypto).

That's is how to make money with content. Whatever you write on the Internet is not free. Either you're making money with it, or someone else is.

Be wise. Making money is easy — being focused isn't.
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
Taking action is key. Based on what I wrote above, I just created a Steemit account and I'll repost this entire thread with people's comment on Steemit today or tomorrow and make money with it, then delete this thread.

The content will be restructured fit my new audience.

In summary, I'll make money with it while I sleep.

Laziness causes brokenness while action causes happiness.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Blabbermouth: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
iLegendd:
Taking action is key. Based on what I wrote above, I just created a Steemit account and I'll repost this entire thread with people's comment on Steemit today or tomorrow and make money with it, then delete this thread.

The content will be restructured fit my new audience.

In summary, I'll make money with it while I sleep.

Laziness causes brokenness while action causes happiness.
Opera news do something like this. Unfortunately, it profiteth more to write books with that time than write posts for Opera. Why? Opera burn posts out in 2 or 3 days and allow fresh posts trend. So, no matter the engagement on your post, it dies and it remains dead. Does Steemit also do the same with posts?
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
Blabbermouth:

Opera news do something like this. Unfortunately, it profiteth more to write books with that time than write posts for Opera. Why? Opera burn posts out in 2 or 3 days and allow fresh posts trend. So, no matter the engagement on your post, it dies and it remains dead. Does Steemit also do the same with posts?

All platforms do it — including Nairaland.
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Blabbermouth: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
iLegendd:

All platforms do it — including Nairaland.
Nairaland's system at least, allows your hater trend your threads for you. As long as they keep gnashing, your threads stay at the top. I thought steemit too had something like this in place, I for don follow you for back go open steemit account.
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 1:33am On Jan 13, 2021
I have posted it. I'll proofread when I wake from sleep.

https://steemit.com/marriage/@iclef/this-is-why-women-cheat-see-what-is-happening-behind-the-scene

The lesson there is: You don't need to be perfect to get started.

I conceived the idea today, I created an account on Steemit today, and I posted today even without final proofreading.

The moral of the story is: action takers smile more while procrastinators cry more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Almost Committed Suicide When Temi Dumped Me For MR Eazi - (pictures) / If Your Partner Will Not Spend A Kobo On You, Does It Mean He/she Doesn't Luv U? / This Girl Is A Hottie Even On Low Cut (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.