Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] (8400 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Mrs Right Is A Cheat - See Causes / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Deleted 1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Deleted 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Deleted 3

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2020
Deleted 4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by kyuniii(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ok.
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Deleted 5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Deleted 6

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Deleted 7

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by bluefilm: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
So what happens when the woman crosses 29 years of age?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Naturalle(f): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lol... did you just imply that a woman will rank fitness over financial stability? I just kent shout... Fitness can be attained through multiple options but dollar dollar bills Na God. Let me look through your list again.

Kindly check my signature if you are an autistic parent or guardian.

Thank you.
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
bluefilm:
So what happens when the woman crosses 29 years of age?

Oh, I didn't talk about that part. At that stage, the 16 checklist flips upside down. She'll now be more after men that are ready to marry.
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Naturalle:

Lol... did you just imply that a woman will rank fitness over financial stability? I just kent shout... Fitness can be attained through multiple options but dollar dollar bills Na God. Let me look through your list again.

Kindly check my signature if you are an autistic parent or guardian.

Thank you.

See, I have dated Asian, white, and black and I tell you from experience that no single Asian or white girl has asked me for money after all the years I spent there. They were way more beautiful than the Nigerian girls demanding.

They just can't get enough of my muscles and 6 packs at the time. They love my fitness, not my money.

Poverty is the reason it's the opposite in Nigeria. I'm speaking from experience.

Also, most Nigerians think it's impossible to have both 6 packs and 6 cars — I don't mingle with such people. These are a bunch of lazy people. You can have both if you want.

9 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Casan0va: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
First to comment! grin
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by bluefilm: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Oh, I didn't talk about that part. At that stage, the 16 checklist flips upside down. She'll now be more after men that are ready to marry.

In other words, a woman's useful life ends once she clocks 30? tongue

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
All these epistle cos of why women cheat?

Please I don't want to know grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
bluefilm:

In other words, a woman's useful life ends once she clocks 30? tongue

No. Her useful life continues till she's old and dead. Only her youthful life ends at 30.

Those 30+ women that still slay and claim to be youthful are just deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
PopSmoke:
All these epistle cos of why women cheat?

Please I don't want to know grin

That epistle could be added 2 more epistles and turned to a book and by this time next year, that book can buy a car.

I doubt your brain can wrap around it. I know, to you, it's impossible. Fortunately for me, everything is possible.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:

That epistle could be added 2 more epistles and turned to a book and by this time next year, that book can buy a car.

I doubt your brain can wrap around it. I know, to you, it's impossible. Fortunately for me, everything is possible.

Do you need to insult?

Nawa for who no dey catch cruise oo

And btw I read everything and it was helpful
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by bluefilm: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:

No. Her useful life continues till she's old and death. Only her youthful life ends at 30.

Those 30+ women that still slay and claim to be youthful are just deceiving themselves.

I know a 40+ old lady that still believes She's like 16.

If you see the type of qualities she wants in a man, you will understand why some people love living with self delusion.
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
PopSmoke:

Do you need to insult?

Nawa for who no dey catch cruise oo

And btw I read everything and it was helpful

No, I didn't insult or I didn't mean to insult. I wasn't feeling your vibe with that comment. My apologies.
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by DaddyRochie1642: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
You're a smart man sir

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
bluefilm:

I know a 40+ old lady that still believes She's like 16.

If you see the type of qualities she wants in a man, you will understand why some people love living with self delusion.

White ladies are the ones who do that the most. Has Nigerian women joined them?

Mehn, we love them fresh and young.
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by bluefilm: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:

White ladies are the ones who do that the most. Has Nigerian women joined them?

Mehn, we love them fresh and young.

This one is black but I guess she thinks she's white.
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
bluefilm:

This one is black but I guess she thinks she's white.

Gosh! My chest. You're so wicked. Hahaha.
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:

No, I didn't insult or I didn't mean to insult. I wasn't feeling your vibe with that comment. My apologies.
No P

I'm a fan btw and keep it coming ... We are learning
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by bluefilm: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Gosh! My chest. You're so wicked. Hahaha.

Recently, she confessed to me that she can only marry a white guy.
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
bluefilm:

Recently, she confessed to me that she can only marry a white guy.

That's the "in" thing for black women now. Most of them want a mixed race kid. They're considered to be the cutest.
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Tony142: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
nice one boss, but will i be right if I say the summary of all you said is
female hypergamy + searching for her spec = why women cheat?
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by Feskyles: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Buh,
This life na set-up oo
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by mcjohny(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:

who is ilegendd and what is he made of. u always run on abstract school of thought.
Re: This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tony142:
nice one boss, but
will i be right if I say the summary of all you said is

female hypergamy + searching for her spec = why women cheat?

Yes. That's 95% why. The other 5% is revenge triggered by the partner.

No matter how rich or handsome you are as a white man, if your pretty white wife's top item on her checklist is a dark black man from Africa — a body builder, she will cheat on you with him the day she'll come to Africa while pretending to come for tourism. It happens a lot in Kenya and South Africa.

It doesn't matter if the rich, tall, educated, and handsome white man paid for her trip and her expenses. She'll come to Africa and bang her dream man discreetly. To the lady, she didn't cheat, she's just researching for a better "happiness." The one she currently has isn't her "ideal" happiness.

The same is also the case for black women. Pay her trip to Dubai to go shopping alone (even with her kids) for a week and she'll find a hotel filled with the type of foreign guys she loves or always fantasize about and pay to have them bang her while her kids are in a safe attraction center having fun. They won't know mommy is busy researching for happiness.

These men are top on her mental list, but she ended up marrying you, so she'll cheat the day she finds an opportunity without minding what two of you had laboured for all these years.

In that state of mind, she's all about her happiness, not yours or the children. After she's done, she feels fulfilled.

When she returns to Nigeria, that's when she'll regain her senses and feel remorseful, but won't reveal what she did until the man finds out himself and she'll even deny why saying, "Baby, you don't trust me? How can I cheat on you?"

With concrete evidence of her act, she'll start crying and pleading for forgiveness and how she won't do it again. She'll even blame the Devil. If you refuse to forgive, she'll threaten you with suicide.

Unfortunately, most men end up being the ones to commit the suicide after finding out what their wives did. They couldn't believe it.

Since there is always money, they thought they were all and all for her. My dear Mr. Man, it doesn't work that way in a woman's mind. It's all about her checklist and her happiness. Yours can go f*ck itself.

This is what is happening in the world today, but most men are living in the dark. If you try to tell them, they'll tell you to go make money and you'll get any woman you want and stop poke nosing.

Honestly, they are right, but the moment you don't fit on her checklist, money won't save you from being cheated by a woman. In fact, being tall, educated, and handsome won't even save you. What does is both partners being the highest scorer of each person's checklist.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Almost Committed Suicide When Temi Dumped Me For MR Eazi - (pictures) / Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? / OMG!!! South Africa Man Almost Kill Himself With Oversize Lady – PHOTOS + VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.