Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Weirdest Sexual Encounter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weirdest Sexual Encounter (6062 Views)

Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram / Your First Sexual Encounter / “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weirdest Sexual Encounter by JOACHINpedro: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
So I was thinking about last year and remembered a weird day

It was in the evening after my workout, I had to go meet my guy who was dance rehearsing with his female friend. As I was approaching them, I noticed the female dancer came with her girl friend. She sat at a corner while watching them. I greeted my niggar and sat with the new girl. At some point, I started toasting this girl eh, I was shinning teeth cus the girl was vibing with me. (Meat don land tonight cheesy)
As darkness swept off the daylight we headed to our various lodges.
The girl was going my way, so I decided to finalize things with her.
While walking down the lane we started chatting naughty. It was going so well that junior below was rigid and protesting, not until she threw me off balance with her statement: "I'll drill your butthole" undecided
I shoved it off at first but she indirectly said it again ....and again! angry . My prick couldn't stand and things started going through my mind.
First, in the quest of bleeping her, I might end up being literally bleeped!. I couldn't continue with her so I stylishly left her with an unreasonable excuse.

I researched on her kind of person just to discover she was into bdsm(pegging specifically).
It would have been a pleasant night for us but I wasn't sure what I was getting into grin

4 Likes

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by JOACHINpedro: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Valkan:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Be careful out there bro.
A girl might be lusting for your butthole

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by tnerro1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Be careful out there bro.
A girl might be lusting for your butthole
You don’t mean it,
Wetin Musa no go see for madam hand

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by JOACHINpedro: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
tnerro1:

You don’t mean it,
Wetin Musa no go see for madam hand
Yep.
Talk about her sexuality with her if you like her to avoid getting untimely shocked

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by tnerro1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Yep.
Talk about her sexuality with her if you like her to avoid getting untimely shocked

Rather keep far away from such girls, she could rape me in my sleep
Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by JOACHINpedro: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
tnerro1:

Rather keep far away from such girls, she could rape me in my sleep
I thought it was every man's dream grin

Well, I respect people's sexuality but I noticed most guys runaway from their partners when they discover their fantasies

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by paulolee(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
invited a girl over after all the mouth and she ended up calling me a weakling because I couldn't do marathon with her..
I thought its dt easy but na after I don believe say we don fire reach 1hr naim i check n see say na jus 20mins..
I jus gave up and she ended up watching movies all night after I slept off..

10 Likes

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by JOACHINpedro: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
paulolee:
invited a girl over after all the mouth and she ended up calling me a weakling because I couldn't do marathon with her..
I thought its dt easy but na after I don believe say we don fire reach 1hr naim i check n see say na jus 20mins..

Cheers!!!
You saved your own life bro.

6 Likes

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by OscarJaden(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
paulolee:
you should be thanking God

if not,we could have read that a nairalander called poulolee died on top kpekus as result of marathon sex

lmao

17 Likes

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by Bennysam: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
paulolee:
you no go come go kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by paulolee(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
OscarJaden:
you should be thanking God

if not,we could have read that a nairalander called poulolee died on top kpekus as result of marathon sex

lmao
loooooolz....guy no do na...

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by Pochettino(f): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Closet gay looking for someone to grant him his fantasies. Stylishly opening a thread about your sexual fetish wont get you what you want. Come clean.

If you want a prick in your butthole, say it straight.

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by JOACHINpedro: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Pochettino:
Closet gay looking for someone to grant him his fantasies. Stylishly opening a thread about your sexual fetish wont get you what you want. Come clean.

If you want a prick in your butthole, say it straight.
If I was gay I would have no reason to hide it on Nl.
But sorry to disappoint I'm straight.

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by Pochettino(f): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

If I was gay I would have no reason to hide it on Nl.
But sorry to disappoint I'm straight.

You think you are.
Why else would the thought of having your butthole drilled excite you until you come online to post it.

You want it. Just admit
Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by JOACHINpedro: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Pochettino:

You think you are.
Why else would the thought of having your butthole drilled excite you until you come online to post it.

You want it. Just admit
grin
I have my fantasies but it doesn't include the aforementioned.
Seems you're new to Earth.
Take a stroll and relate more with people to be bamboozled!
Meanwhile, be sure you're 18+

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by Pochettino(f): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

grin
I have my fantasies but it doesn't include the aforementioned.
Seems you're new to Earth.
Take a stroll and relate more with people to be bamboozled!
Meanwhile, be sure you're 18+

Closeted gay. Why will a straight guy post this lie comfortably if he isnt interested in it?

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by JOACHINpedro: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
Pochettino:

Closeted gay. Why will a straight guy post this lie comfortably if he isnt interested in it?

Are you a girl? grin

You can choose not to believe it. Nothing spoil wink
Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by ElValiente(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
So I was thinking about last year and remembered a weird day

It was in the evening after my workout, I had to go meet my guy who was dance rehearsing with his female friend. As I was approaching them, I noticed the female dancer came with her girl friend. She sat at a corner while watching them. I greeted my niggar and sat with the new girl. At some point, I started toasting this girl eh, I was shinning teeth cus the girl was vibing with me. (Meat don land tonight cheesy)
As darkness swept off the daylight we headed to our various lodges.
The girl was going my way, so I decided to finalize things with her.
While walking down the lane we started chatting naughty. It was going so well that junior below was rigid and protesting, not until she threw me off balance with her statement: "I'll drill your butthole" undecided
I shoved it off at first but she indirectly said it again ....and again! angry . My prick couldn't stand and things started going through my mind.
First, in the quest of bleeping her, I might end up being literally bleeped!. I couldn't continue with her so I stylishly left her with an unreasonable excuse.

I researched on her kind of person just to discover she was into bdsm(pegging specifically).
It would have been a pleasant night for us but I wasn't sure what I was getting into grin

Were oma tikebodi e. Wa keeee funkeeeee. grin

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by Mandrake007(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Poster,to me it feels like you found the idea of her drilling your butthole exciting,your story might be made up or whatever but i get the vibe you’re into such things.

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by JOACHINpedro: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mandrake007:
Poster,to me it feels like you found the idea of her drilling your butthole exciting,your story might be made up or whatever but i get the vibe you’re into such things.
Now this is constructive!!!

You know that feeling when you remember your past experience. Yea, that's the feeling I'm having now.
Then it was disgusting and disturbing (at thick of the moment), cus I couldn't understand her, but now I've known better and lol at my naivety. grin

And nope, I'm not into BDSM

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by ikennamadu1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Pochettino:

You think you are.

You want it. Just admit

calling someone gay ... when you be gay

6 Likes

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by JOACHINpedro: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
ikennamadu1:

calling someone gay ... when you be gay
shocked
Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by Mandrake007(m): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Now this is constructive!!!

You know that feeling when you remember your past experience. Yea, that's the feeling I'm having now.
Then it was disgusting and disturbing (at thick of the moment), cus I couldn't understand her, but now I've known better and lol at my naivety. grin

And nope, I'm not into BDSM

i would have taken it as a challenge tbh,would’ve been like well ok come over and show me what you got

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Some people are still in 2020!!
Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by JOACHINpedro: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mandrake007:
i would have taken it as a challenge tbh,would’ve been like well ok come over and show me what you got
Lol
Be careful what you wish for ni.

When prick don fall yakata grin
Yea the babe set wella but then I couldn't digest her words. It was entirely new to my existence.
Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
lust
Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by Mandrake007(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Lol
Be careful what you wish for ni.

When prick don fall yakata grin
Yea the babe set wella but then I couldn't digest her words. It was entirely new to my existence.
Na that type I want,I stand my ground,I like feisty women so I’d dominate them and show them who’s boss,idunno if you’ve seen “Alexander” the movie,there was a scene when Alexander tried to have sex with his babarian wife played by ROSARIO DAWSON and baba she fight the guy,they struggle sote she even brought a dagger out but finally she surrendered and took the D,fam that’s the type of woman I like.

3 Likes

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by JOACHINpedro: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
lust

Trust me some lust aren't worth it

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by JOACHINpedro: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mandrake007:
Na that type I want,I stand my ground,I like feisty women so I’d dominate them and show them who’s boss,idunno if you’ve seen “Alexander” the movie,there was a scene when Alexander tried to have sex with his babarian wife played by ROSARIO DAWSON and baba she fight the guy,they struggle sote she even brought a dagger out but finally she surrendered and took the D,fam that’s the type of woman I like.

shocked
I hail thee!!!
I don't know if your fantasy don get lexicon abi make we find word for yours?

Quick question - are you attracted to muscular ladies?

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by Raggy(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
paulolee:
lts better u stay alive to fvck another day

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its His Birthday!!! / Roman Goddess Shares New Bedroom Picture / See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.