Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships (614 Views)

God Save Me With My Neighbour Today / I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / Pls Save Me From Becoming A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by Goodness34: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
How can I be this down They say work and pray. What am I missing? Why so much hardship? Why too many rejection when I go for work? Where will my lunch come from today? What have I done to be this broke and depressed. I need a Savior I am losing me. Am broken.
I am willing to give myself out
I have no use In life again
I can't even eat a meal a day
My life is like hell
Who has been down here before?
Understand my unfortunate situation
I am losing my mind.

1 Like

Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by blackpanthar: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
as long as you have DATA to browse, then ignorance is your only problem.

Many of you SEE only the problem, without seeing that there is always a way out where there seems to be no way.

Coming here to write the book of lamentation will not work.

tell your story and let wise guides help you find the way out.... simple
Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by Goodness34: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
blackpanthar:
as long as you have DATA to browse, then ignorance is your only problem.

Many of you SEE only the problem, without seeing that there is always a way out where there seems to be no way.

Coming here to write the book of lamentation will not work.

tell your story and let wise guides help you find the way out.... simple
please guide me through I will do anything possible to see positive changes in my life
Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by CuteMike01(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
No matter what, no one is crediting that account

1 Like

Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by blackpanthar: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
please guide me through I will do anything possible to see positive changes in my life

pls dont deceive yourself.

no one guides anyone blindly....

TELL YOUR COMPLETE STORY FIRST then we can know if you are in the wrong or in the right and how to help you. GOD IS FAITHFUL....
Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by BusinessCity: 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
How can I be this down
They say work and pray.
What am I missing?
Why so much hardship?
Why too many rejection when I go for work? Where will my lunch come from today?
What have I done to be this broke and depressed.
I need a Savior I am losing me.
Am broken.

I am willing to give myself out

I have no use In life again

I can't even eat a meal a day

My life is like hell

Who has been down here before?

Understand my unfortunate situation

I am losing my mind.

Life shouldn't be hard

Have you tried content writing

https://www.nairaland.com/6313704/work-home-earn-one-million

1 Like

Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by Goodness34: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
BusinessCity:

Life shouldn't be hard

Have you tried content writing

https://www.nairaland.com/6313704/work-home-earn-one-million

I am using an old model phone which hardly open pages see life if it hits you hard it will badly
Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by BusinessCity: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
I am using an old model phone which hardly open pages see life if it hits you hard it will badly

It won't hit. Me. IJN

2 Likes

Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by Goodness34: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
BusinessCity:

It won't hit. Me. IJN
not you am just telling you what am facing
Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by BusinessCity: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
not you am just telling you what am facing

Why didn't you put your fate to test and read through what I sent you and then apply?
Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by Goodness34: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
BusinessCity:

Why didn't you put your fate to test and read through what I sent you and then apply?
OK let me try. Please help me with anything any small amount to help me eat please save me please
Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by BusinessCity: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
OK let me try. Please help me with anything any small amount to help me eat please save me please

If you only know what I dropped on your plate

1 Like

Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by Goodness34: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
BusinessCity:

If you only know what I dropped on your plate
I know please if am not alive will I be able to do it please do me a great favour even 1k please
Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by BusinessCity: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
I know please if am not alive will I be able to do it please do me a great favour even 1k please

Nigerians. Okay sha
Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by Goodness34: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
BusinessCity:

Nigerians. Okay sha
thank you no offense please
Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by Goodness34: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
BusinessCity:

Nigerians. Okay sha
thank you no offense please
Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by moradeyo59302: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
: I am using an old model phone which hardly open pages see life if it hits you hard it will badlyIt won't hit. Me. IJN
Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by michaelok(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2020
Where is your location?
Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by Goodness34: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2020
michaelok:
Where is your location?
Zamfara state
Re: Save Me From Myself And All This Hardships by YngDenzel1: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
CuteMike01:
No matter what, no one is crediting that account
werey grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Open Marriage / What Are You Going To Do Differently In Your Next Relationship / How To Get A Divorce In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.