Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral (2713 Views)

Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by efficiencie(m): 12:25am On Dec 19, 2020
Elpipitaaa:

How About the other girls ubi Franklin spoke with that indicted Alaska. didn't you watch the op video?

What other girls? If one of those other girls, the girl in question, can slam a rape accusation on a person who didn't pay for solicited sex and given that some other girls reported that he is fond of not paying for solicited sex, then I can reasonably assume that the rape accusations are all baseless even if it is coming from other girls (in the same mould as the one leveling the rape accusation). This guy will clearly get off the hook. Prostitution is not legal and verbal contracts have no legal basis. This guy can easily deny all allegations against him and slam a defamation suit on these ladies.
Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by efficiencie(m): 12:35am On Dec 19, 2020
peacekante:

Arresting the guy doesn't mean jailing him. He should go and clear the allegations against him. Did you hear when he admitted to shortchanging some other ladies? Did you also watch where 2 other girls told ubi Franklin that they were also raped by this same guy? Go to instablog and see many other girls on his matter. Please let us reason this things out. The guy has a case to answer

All the rape accusations are baseless accusations. Accusations with zero evidence. The only lady that could have provided evidence of rape is the lady the guy just slept with and at least a medical report can prove that sex happened but with the guy proving beyond a shadow of the doubt that this is a case of unpaid solicited sex the rape allegation will fall to pieces.
Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2020
Elpipitaaa:
I have seen both sides of the story but I also saw another lady accusing him of raping her. I watched the live chats between him and Obi franklin and I two other girls accuse him of raping them. Personally I think the guy should be arrested like obi franklin said and be charged.

I don't believe the second girl. The one who is talking that he raped her and he has a kerosene stove. From what I believe happened, she followed him home from Transcorp, slept with him, thinking she has gotten a new maga, only to find out he was a scammer with no money to waste on her.

She is just trying to pay him back.

However, I believe the first lady who said he picked her bags from Enugu to Abuja. That he locked her in his House.

She said she was shouting for help and called on his cleaning lady but she did not respond.

I think if this lady wants to follow it up, she should cut herself from Queency Benna and make her case separate.

Queency and most were likely scammed.

cc: peacekante
Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by Fuckyoumod: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2020
peacekante:

Arresting the guy doesn't mean jailing him. He should go and clear the allegations against him. Did you hear when he admitted to shortchanging some other ladies? Did you also watch where 2 other girls told ubi Franklin that they were also raped by this same guy? Go to instablog and see many other girls on his matter. Please let us reason this things out. The guy has a case to answer
so what happened to this current rape case? They are all liars, why did they not speak up when they were raped?

Yes, he bleeped and didn't pay as agreed, but that isn't rape. They are all harlots i dont believe their fake rape accusations.
Make una they try get brains!
Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by broom26955: 12:13am On Dec 22, 2020
ethicallyright:
Oloshoism , Clout , online validation and mumuism is the bane of today's sex objects.

Quote me anywhere.

ethicallyright

I don't know if you have any mentorship program or something ,but I would sure like to be under your mentorship .

I'm a young Nigerian, but I'm getting older everyday and judging by your posts (I've been an avid follower) you seem to have a vast knowledge about how things work and I could really use some of your advice.

What characters should a person who wants to be successful in this present Nigeria have?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A man who specializes in sleeping with married women turn half cow & half human / Kidnappers Abducts Lady In Dawaki Abuja [picture] / Graphic: One Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Orji Uzor Kalu’s Convoy In Ohafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.