Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral (2711 Views)

Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by peacekante: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
A Man has reacted to video of a lady crying and accusing him of Rape. The video had gone viral with many hitting out on the man and calling for his arrest and prosecution. The lady had released a video crying and accusing the man of raping her
Details soon
However, The man has reacted through an instagram live chat with Obi franklin. According to him, both agreed to have sex. But she charged him $1000. However he insisted he will pay her 200,000 naira. But he failed to pay up. The man would later admit that he doesn't pay some of his sex hookers but promise to LOOK INTO IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUpG9woq6HE

Queency earlier narrated how alaska raped her on this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqPax4HDPrA

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by osamz007: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
AFTER GOD FEAR THIS PUCCY PEOPLE

SAME PEOPLE THAT WANTED TO RAPE OMAH LAY BUT THE WHOLE WORLD WAS QUIET

2 Likes

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by jeyselassie(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
WOMEN

1 Like

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by Emmanueltrin(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
when u fail to pay after sex, dis vagina pipo will say it's rape , that's dia potential weapon ... laying rape allegations feminist are repackage kobo kobo olosho, forming civilised / women empowerment icon , damn niggarr Toto na pulgatry to the man's wallet , thread with caution will following Dem ,all of Dem na dis same just different colours, ynash ,name ND hieght

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by Fahdiga(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
That's why I always put my phone recorder on anytime I'm talking with them vagina people

3 Likes

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by peacekante: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
More

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by illicit(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
I said it....

1 Like

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by slawormiir: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by Kingfragz: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Oboy
See olosho oo... someone as pretty as dis has nothing to offer than her pussy...she fine without Brain...I swear am happy the guy messed her up... grin

2 Likes

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by crossfm: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Two shameless people.

From the video it's obvious the guy scarmed the lady,and that's wrong because a gentleman stand by his words.

The lady also went too far by saying that the guy raped her.She said she is shameless and has nothing to loose from their chart so why is she laying.She should have called him out for failing to pay for a service rendered.

1 Like

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by Elpipitaaa: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
I have seen both sides of the story but I also saw another lady accusing him of raping her. I watched the live chats between him and Obi franklin and I two other girls accuse him of raping them. Personally I think the guy should be arrested like obi franklin said and be charged.

1 Like

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by Jake19: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Busines gone wrong. That guy has a case to answer. But queency is an Absolute OLOSHO
Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Oloshoism , Clout , online validation and mumuism is the bane of today's sex objects.

Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by Notatribalist(m): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kingfragz:
Oboy
See olosho oo... someone as pretty as dis has nothing to offer than her pussy...she fine without Brain...I swear am happy the guy messed her up... grin
Because she fair mean say she fine?

1 Like

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by peacekante: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Truth is that the guy is notorious for what he does and should be arrested. In the live chat he admitted that he doesn't pay some of the girls he contract for sex and pledge to pay up. Ubi Franklin even interviews some other girls and they confirmed that he is a rapist.
Funny enough one of the girls said he is a broke ass nigger and uses stove in his house grin.

For me, the guy should e arrested

1 Like

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by LadySarah: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
Toto was sweet, we have heard but pay no.
Aunty kuku no get shame again.

It's her business and shouldn't let it die.

for the men who will criticise her for harlotry,she sleeps with men not herself and so if there's no patronage, you won't see them.

Aunty, False rape accusations will demean genuine cases. Stop the nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by Jake19: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Toto was sweet, we have heard but pay no.
Aunty kuku no get shame again.

It's her business and shouldn't let it die.

for the men who will criticise her for harlotry,she sleeps with men not herself and so if there's no patronage, you won't see them.

Aunty, False rape accusations will demean genuine cases. Stop the nonsense!

They both tried to play themselves
Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by ashacot: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
2 shameless DINDINRI
Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by Kingfragz: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
Because she fair mean say she fine?
na so GOd create am so we gats add d color
Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
peacekante:
Truth is that the guy is notorious for what he does and should be arrested. In the live chat he admitted that he doesn't pay some of the girls he contract for sex and pledge to pay up. Ubi Franklin even interviews some other girls and they confirmed that he is a rapist.
Funny enough one of the girls said he is a broke ass nigger and uses stove in his house grin.

Not only charged,but also disbarred as a doctor.
Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by peacekante: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Not only charged,but also disbarred as a doctor.

Honestly. The idiot actually videoed the girl naked. I do not really know if she actually concented to the video.
Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by efficiencie(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
peacekante:

I don't support what the guy did but what are you arresting the guy for? Is prostitution legal in Nigeria? Did the lady enter into a legally binding contract with the guy? Does she have concrete evidence of rape? The answer to all the questions is "No"!. The lady does not have a case!

2 Likes

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by peacekante: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
efficiencie:

I don't support what the guy did but what are you arresting the guy for? Is prostitution legal in Nigeria? Did the lady enter into a legally binding contract with the guy? Does she have concrete evidence of rape? The answer to all the questions is "No"!. The lady does not have a case!
Arresting the guy doesn't mean jailing him. He should go and clear the allegations against him. Did you hear when he admitted to shortchanging some other ladies? Did you also watch where 2 other girls told ubi Franklin that they were also raped by this same guy? Go to instablog and see many other girls on his matter. Please let us reason this things out. The guy has a case to answer
Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by Jake19: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
The Guy self is funny.
Your TOTO TOO SWEET grin

1 Like

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by Xtopherprince(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
peacekante:

Arresting the guy doesn't mean jailing him. He should go and clear the allegations against him. Did you hear when he admitted to shortchanging some other ladies? Did you also watch where 2 other girls told ubi Franklin that they were also raped by this same guy? Go to instablog and see many other girls on his matter. Please let us reason this things out. The guy has a case to answer

What allegations? Did anybody lay a complaint at pthe police station or has instablog become the new police?

So because two ladies by word of mouth said he raped them then he should be arrested? No evidence whatsoever. Even the trending one wasn't a case of rape but hookup transaction gone wrong.

Queency should be arrested for false allegation and prostitution. Last I checked, prostitution is illegal in Nigeria. And the other persons that claim he raped them should go to the police and lay their complaints. If found guilty, Uncle should be punished accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by peacekante: 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Xtopherprince:

What allegations? Did anybody lay a complaint at pthe police station or has instablog become the new police?

So because two ladies by word of mouth said he raped them then he should be arrested? No evidence whatsoever. Even the trending one wasn't a case of rape but hookup transaction gone wrong.

Queency should be arrested for false allegation and prostitution. Last I checked, prostitution is illegal in Nigeria. And the other persons that claim he raped them should go to the police and lay their complaints. If found guilty, Uncle should be punished accordingly.
Now we are getting to understand and reach a compromise. The queency girl is guilty also for false allegation but it doesn't exonerate Alaska from the offence other girls label on him. Yes they may not have reported to the police but they can do that and get him arrested.
Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by Xtopherprince(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
peacekante:

Now we are getting to understand and reach a compromise. The queency girl is guilty also for false allegation but it doesn't exonerate Alaska from the offence other girls label on him. Yes they may not have reported to the police but they can do that and get him arrested.

Then they should do that and not you asking him to go clear allegations that he wasn't petitioned on. What is he going to clear? Or you expect him to just waltz into any police station and tell them he didnt raped anybody?

1 Like

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by peacekante: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Xtopherprince:

Then they should do that and not you asking him to go clear allegations that he wasn't petitioned on. What is he going to clear? Or you expect him to just waltz into any police station and tell them he didnt raped anybody?
Thank you for the correction. However, I implore those girls to get him arrested ASAP.
Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by Elpipitaaa: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
efficiencie:

How About the other girls ubi Franklin spoke with that indicted Alaska. didn't you watch the op video?
Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by Omihanifa: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
I blame the guy for sleeping with those women and refusing to pay. it's totally unacceptable.

But for those girls to term it rape is evil undecided after all they are in the business of sleeping around to survive and it's not that the guy came with weapon and forcefully had his way with them it was simply business gone wrong grin

How can she even prove it in court that she was raped grin cheesy ( she sent her nude pictures to the guy) and the girl even bargained for 200k and was expecting alert after they had sex

Even the Bible says hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

1 Like

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by peacekante: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Omihanifa:
I blame the guy for sleeping with those women and refusing to pay. it's totally unacceptable.

But for those girls to term it rape is evil undecided after all they are in the business of sleeping around to survive and it's not that the guy came with weapon and forcefully had his way with them it was simply business gone wrong grin

Even the Bible says hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Exactly.

Re: Alaska Obi Reacts After Video Of Queency Accusing Him Of Raping Her Went Viral by definateli: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
1000 dollars

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money / Anambra Crime: Student Kills Senior Prefect / Yahoo Boys Don't Kill For Rituals - Nigerian Man Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.